Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Lol at the distinction between a cap and an unstructured cap. You just know he's had that discussion with people in defense of his old man hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Deez Nuts isn't worthy of sucking D's nuts.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Jan 22, 2016

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

GalacticAcid posted:

He's Kaschin' on!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump patrolling El Paso.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

I keep unconsciously reading all his merch slogans as "Make America Trump Again".

That's not funny, it's just a trufax.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
That's probably the lion that dentist killed.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
I am ready to stand behind Deez Nuts.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
Where does Trump stand on Cecil the Lion - the most important issue of this election and of our time?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

GalacticAcid posted:

He's catchin' on!

Yeah, Kasich seems like this campaign's safe Mitt Romney candidate now that it's apparent Jeb Bush is just too stupid to play that role.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

Yeah, Kasich seems like this campaign's safe Mitt Romney candidate now that it's apparent Jeb Bush is just too stupid to play that role.

I think Jeb! has really helped to dispel the image of himself as the "smarter brother" who would be more capable, if anyone had conjured such a thought. He's fumbled almost every opportunity to clarify his position and create space between he and W., and has completely failed to articulate anything about what makes him different from W.

Jeb! is just as aggressively stupid as W., except with none of the folksy idiot charisma that W. had. Instead, it's just a thin sheen of slime, ill-fitting eyeglasses and trout-shouldered posture.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
That last name is such a liability too. The NY Times had an article titled, "Bush Says Clinton ‘Stood By’ as Iraq Fell Into Violence" and all I can think of is W sitting with his coloring book and crayons in the Oval Office while the grownups plot invading Iraq.

And the whole "My Dad is #1" kinda proves Jeb is about as infantile too.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

sniper4625 posted:

:siren: Breaking News :siren:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
Our online store is officially open! Visit http://www.donaldjtrump.com/shop to shop the latest #MakeAmericaGreatAgain merchandise.
What the gently caress, you're telling me you don't stock a $100 paperweight or a $500 eye chart? Is this a store for poors?

Goo day, sir.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I am in heaven.

agent_wildflower
Sep 7, 2011

The lion smells blood coming out of her...wherever.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Imagine Trump comes out in full throated support of Bill Cosby and actually gets the women accusers into legal trouble?

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

Nonsense posted:

Imagine Trump comes out in full throated support of Bill Cosby and actually gets the women accusers into legal trouble?

That would be when WE join the republicans in saying ok no this has to stop. And it still won't stop and he will only get more support and all this stops being funny.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

No Trump Ice or Trump Vodka?! A shameful campaign store.

gently caress. yes.

railroad terror
Jul 2, 2007

choo choo
With several states doing caucuses in March next year, is the Sanders campaign doing anything similar to what Obama did in 2008? Consolidating caucus support (not hard to do considering the massive turnout he's been getting) and turning that into pledged delegates for the convention? I'm ignorant of whether or not the Democrats changed their proportional delegation/superdelegate rules after 2008.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

How the poo poo am I supposed to make a Trump and Tonic, the most widely requested drink in this yoooje country of ours?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"

Tricky D posted:

For many schools, esp in the south east, football programs are net positive sources of income for the school.

This isn't a good thing buddy.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

MrBims posted:

Where does Trump stand on Cecil the Lion - the most important issue of this election and of our time?

"It was a real waste. What a stupid dentist. When I'm President I'll force Zimbabwe to sell me cheap lions, then put them to work eating Mexico."

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

NotWearingPants posted:

loving called that poo poo a week ago, now all he has to do is pick Fiorina as his running mate.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
if hillary clinton quit tomorrow would sanders win or would the DNC poo poo their pants and put a gun to joe biden's corvette

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ugh

lawrence lessig, champion of brian boyko is running as a democrat

quote:

Lawrence Lessig announced on Tuesday he is exploring a bid for the White House that would rely on funds crowdsourced from the Internet and would focus on a single agenda: “unrigging the political system.” Part political experiment, part advocacy, the campaign seeks to highlight corruption in the democratic process – and to send Professor Lessig into the nation’s highest office to fix it.

"Most Americans think the way we fund campaigns for America is crazy corrupt," according to Lessig’s launch video. "A representative democracy is supposed to represent us … but sometimes it gets stuck and can’t hear us."

Lessig's solution? "They need an intervention. And that’s why we’re going to have to hack the system: To intervene."

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2015/0811/Who-is-Lawrence-Lessig-and-why-is-he-running-for-president

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

You have to go to Israel to get Trump vodka

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

also guess whose a mod of the totally grassroots LESSIG 2016 subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lessig2016/

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Fishmech? :v:

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Himself? lol vanity runs are something.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

a shameful boehner posted:

I think Jeb! has really helped to dispel the image of himself as the "smarter brother" who would be more capable, if anyone had conjured such a thought. He's fumbled almost every opportunity to clarify his position and create space between he and W., and has completely failed to articulate anything about what makes him different from W.

Jeb! is just as aggressively stupid as W., except with none of the folksy idiot charisma that W. had. Instead, it's just a thin sheen of slime, ill-fitting eyeglasses and trout-shouldered posture.

Well, the reason W was able to pull that off without loving it up is that he actually is quite intelligent -- he was, in many ways, simply playing a role for the entirety of his political career. That's why, despite being an "idiot," he never actually made any giant gaffes that compromised his chances. Now, you can certainly argue that he did things that were bad for the country as a whole, but if you look at him and the people who surrounded him, I have a really hard time any of that was done just out of pure stupidity.

JEB, on the other hand, just looks like a moron, and I suspect he actually is one.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Nonsense posted:

Himself? lol vanity runs are something.

our boy brian boyko.

if you dont know who that is, read this entire thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3634476

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

AssassinPrincess posted:

How the poo poo am I supposed to make a Trump and Tonic, the most widely requested drink in this yoooje country of ours?

Second most, after of course the Trump Martini

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

TheDisreputableDog posted:

Can you just clarify one last thing for me

Is it just prominent right wing journos who deserve to have sexist language leveled at them, or can I call any pro-life woman a dumb c-word.

(asking for a friend)

I think it's very funny when people, including women, make a living off of calling women harpies, baby killers, and unfit citizens, and then cry big massive whiny tears when the narrative gets turned back around on them by their own political base

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Like your figureheads are getting a lot of sexist and racist poo poo thrown at them, but it isn't from us, it's from your own people

• Locked thread