Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2010/2300-1519/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All the WWE QLs are epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The first giant bomb video I ever saw was Vinny and Jeff making a story event in a WWE game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i honestly havent heard of upupdowndown till like a week ago and i just saw this
https://youtu.be/JtRbdOfr8ak

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff laughing maniacally while watching Jim Ross look terrified as a car crashes into him at top speed is epic.

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

i would be jeffs friend

also vinnys

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

so are they gonna try and get metal gear scanlon 4 finished before phantom pain comes out?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

so are they gonna try and get metal gear scanlon 4 finished before phantom pain comes out?

yea. They said theres gonna be a new episode every day this week

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Man i can't loving stand Brad and his dirt worst opinions lmao. he throws tantrums whenever anyone mentions wrestling offhand but will drone on and on about destiny and dota while nobody else gives a poo poo. I take back anything I've ever said about him he's a bitch

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I was trying to explain Brad to my brother and came across this extremely epic clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8dTrzR-Ruk

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NienNunb posted:

Man i can't loving stand Brad and his dirt worst opinions lmao. he throws tantrums whenever anyone mentions wrestling offhand but will drone on and on about destiny and dota while nobody else gives a poo poo. I take back anything I've ever said about him he's a bitch

The only Something Awful goons who would hate Brad, in fact, hate themselves.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

no hes right about brad

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

brad... the bad

Katana_Warrior
Dec 25, 2009

brads fine

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

BrAD

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

brad is fine except during goty

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

brad's kind of a boring bitch but i liked his audio interview he did the other day

Soral
May 30, 2009

brad's alright,

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
hmm turns out dota and dstiny are video games to talk about on a video game podcast

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
no there not

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

woodenchicken posted:

no there not

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

woodenchicken posted:

no there not

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i hear enough about the lovely mobas that have totally consumed my friend's lives and they are not real games. this is a sincere post

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

No one else on the cast is as self absorbed, insecure, and loud about their own videogame interests

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

woodenchicken posted:

no there not

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
no man its great every time he groans abouyt how much he shouldn't talk about them and then talks about them

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ahundredbux posted:

no man its great every time he groans abouyt how much he shouldn't talk about them and then talks about them

You have AIDS. Brad rules.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I love to hear about Brad playing DotA and Destiny because seeing a man's addictions consume him is fascinating

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

everytime ive seen giantbomb or anyone play destiny its the most insanely repetitive mind numbing thing and none of them are actually having fun and theyre just pissed at dying over and over to all kinds of BS, and a single boss will take like an hour+ i just dont understand

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

everytime ive seen giantbomb or anyone play destiny its the most insanely repetitive mind numbing thing and none of them are actually having fun and theyre just pissed at dying over and over to all kinds of BS, and a single boss will take like an hour+ i just dont understand

loot lust is a disease

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

loot lust is a disease

thats the other thing, they finally beat some extraordinarily hard thing that requires coordination from 5+ people and then like one person in the party will actually get a good gun lol

its not like, i dont know, marvel heroes raid bosses where its pretty simple and takes under an hour and the payout is loving tremendous for every person in the party like there is a very good chance youll do all of that and get nothing

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You have AIDS. Brad rules.

yes in all cases except this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spacebrospiff posted:

No one else on the cast is as self absorbed, insecure, and loud about their own videogame interests

That's why he's epic. He's that guy in all metropolitan male gamers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The people who hate Brad are the same people who stopped playing MGS2 when Raiden showed up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The people who hate Brad are the same people who stopped playing MGS2 when Raiden showed up.

This, as well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Stairmaster posted:

brad... the bad

spacebrospiff posted:

Ahundredbux posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you don't crack up every time Brad tells a joke all the other people would groan at if he wasn't there coworker, and that he would think is stupid if someone else said it, your soul is in hellfire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

If you don't crack up every time Brad tells a joke all the other people would groan at if he wasn't there coworker, and that he would think is stupid if someone else said it, your soul is in hellfire.
This.