Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
WATCH OIUT LADY!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

mind the walrus posted:

It's a dog chasing a car--they're more interested in the idea than the reality.

As a divorce attorney, holy poo poo this is spot on. Whenever a male client says they want primary custody of the kids, I always ask them if it's really because they want reduced child support. Every single one always says "of course not! it's for the kid's best interests!" in an indignant tone. When I ask them how they plan to change their work schedule, free time, etc. to accommodate the child's schedule, however, it all seems to break down and turn back to the real desire of lowered child support. Still though, the courts do seem to fall into enforcing the status quo as it relates to custody/support; if you were the primary care-giver [primary bread-winner] during the marriage, you will be the primary custodian [non-custodial parent responsible for child support] after divorce.

Edit: vvv this is legit my plan. My girlfriend is a pediatrician resident and I keep telling her I want to be the stay at home dad. Easy street.

Brother Tadger has a new favorite as of 02:31 on Aug 12, 2015

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

1redflag posted:

As a divorce attorney, holy poo poo this is spot on. Whenever a male client says they want primary custody of the kids, I always ask them if it's really because they want reduced child support. Every single one always says "of course not! it's for the kid's best interests!" in an indignant tone. When I ask them how they plan to change their work schedule, free time, etc. to accommodate the child's schedule, however, it all seems to break down and turn back to the real desire of lowered child support. Still though, the courts do seem to fall into enforcing the status quo as it relates to custody/support; if you were the primary care-giver [primary bread-winner] during the marriage, you will be the primary custodian [non-custodial parent responsible for child support] after divorce.

So, get married, quit job, make wife support me, take the kids and the house. Got it.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

1redflag posted:

Still though, the courts do seem to fall into enforcing the status quo as it relates to custody/support; if you were the primary care-giver [primary bread-winner] during the marriage, you will be the primary custodian [non-custodial parent responsible for child support] after divorce.

To be clear, does this translate to this?

VendaGoat posted:

So, get married, quit job, make wife support me, take the kids and the house. Got it.

Because I read primary care giver as the person who stays home with them, and primary bread winner as the person with a good job.

How does this seem to break out when both parents work and share responsibilities more or less equally?

Additionally, what does this mean for custody of our cats should I get divorced?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RFC2324 posted:

Additionally, what does this mean for custody of our cats should I get divorced?

Bro, you just gotta let that pussy go.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

VendaGoat posted:

Bro, you just gotta let that pussy go.

:pusheen:

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Mans posted:

WATCH OIUT LADY!!!

Wow, racist much? They might be a couple. Living people have been able to lawfully wed Calcium Americans for a while now.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

seriously what the gently caress

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
:what:

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Is that a JC Denton body pillow?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

seriously what the gently caress

Confession: I have no idea, but they're so bizarre I can't help but post them.

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

beato posted:

Why did I Google that? Why did I zoom in on the pics? :stonk:

What did you google? I wanna see. Show me.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

There's such a story behind each one.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

LIK DIS IF U CRY EVERTIM

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.

I have that Sentinel hero clix figure. It's pretty rad.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Ak Gara posted:

Screw you for reminding me about that event. :gonk:

You know you've been in the sauna too long when your calf muscle slides off like a well cooked chicken.

beato posted:

Why did I Google that? Why did I zoom in on the pics? :stonk:

cowboythreespeech posted:

What did you google? I wanna see. Show me.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

What the serious gently caress?!? What is HAPPENING in these empty anti-psychotic meds you call images? Those weird expressions... princess points... little details... so many questions I'm afraid of having answered.

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
I found this vintage meme

Can one of you weeaboos translate? What does this depict?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Vic posted:

Gay sex

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Vic posted:

I found this vintage meme ULTRA DANK VINTAGE MEEMEE

What do you think it depicts? :raise:

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
I don't know what a japanese soldier loving a russian soldier in the rear end means in japanese?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Vic posted:

I don't know what a japanese soldier loving a russian soldier in the rear end means in japanese?

They're in a frat.

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhsj9J0BbqM

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

talk dooty to me

thank mr. cunnilingal

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Vic posted:

A Japanese soldier rapes and belittles a Russian soldier.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Paladinus posted:

A Japanese soldier rapes and belittles a Russian soldier.

Tastefully depicted

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm the tasteful part of the painting where you can't tell if it's dick, thigh or 4 balls.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

talk dooty to me

Niiiice

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

What the serious gently caress?!? What is HAPPENING in these empty anti-psychotic meds you call images? Those weird expressions... princess points... little details... so many questions I'm afraid of having answered.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/tendies-stories

Its in there

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

I miss Raising Cane's. :(

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vic posted:

Tsushima

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

I can't read Japanese, but I assume some of it says BAKA GAIJIN GO HOME

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Chain restaurants shouldn't serve rare burgers

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Who fuckin' draws these??? Who is the internet weirdo of legend that has the creepy hand growing due to crystal treatment therapy fetish?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

JaysonAych posted:

thank mr. cunnilingal

This deserved recognition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Val Helmethead
Apr 24, 2009

Pittsburgh is stored in the balls.

Come on man, you can't post it without the story behind it!

• Locked thread