Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or him even a couple days after he fell into the dota hole, bringing dota up and everyone's eyes instantly glazing over and going silent until he finishes jubilantly discussing it with himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
im just mad I have to pay to watch breaking brad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The UPF where Alex Navarro plays that Tomodachi game for like 90 minutes and everyone stops laughing and gets visibly uncomfortable after 15...*italian chef Mwah! sound effect*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The UPF where Alex Navarro plays that Tomodachi game for like 90 minutes and everyone stops laughing and gets visibly uncomfortable after 15...*italian chef Mwah! sound effect*

Link. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Paging Daikatan Ritsu to post the freeze frame of husky brad laughing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Link. lmfao

Oh dude its so sick...Alex was visiting San Fran for something and was on the show. I think this was before GB East existed so it was the one time of the year he was around the only group of friends hes ever had. http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-06-06-2014/2300-8970/ Its so good.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Oh dude its so sick...Alex was visiting San Fran for something and was on the show. I think this was before GB East existed so it was the one time of the year he was around the only group of friends hes ever had. http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-06-06-2014/2300-8970/ Its so good.

I will DL and have a look.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I first read your post I thought you meant that either Brad or Alex did 15 Italian Chef Mwah sound effects in a row during tomogatchi, truth be told.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

instead of complaining every day in a 90000 page thread that was so bad it was kicked out of games, i just stopped listening to the bombcast

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brad is so loving epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Brad is so loving epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

When I first read your post I thought you meant that either Brad or Alex did 15 Italian Chef Mwah sound effects in a row during tomogatchi, truth be told.

Sorry for misrepresenting.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

instead of complaining every day in a 90000 page thread that was so bad it was kicked out of games, i just stopped listening to the bombcast

I just listen to the This Year 2012 and 2011 compilations if I want to hear bombcast.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The source video for this one is insanely good too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I believe that was the same UPF they had to edit in the archives because they spent about 90 minutes just browsing PS4 livestreams and accidentally saw some dudes dick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, Brad's laughter that's like permanently stuck sounding like he's just laughing because he thinks that's what your supposed to be doing, alone, is enough reason to forgive him for any other so-called "wrongs".

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

In Training posted:

thought you said Tamagotchi at first, this is still good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Remember this guy?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its cool that cbs owns both giant bomb and gamefaqs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Patrick Klepek is Luffles 2.0

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The third pic makes me laugh off my rear end, every time.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad Shoemaker for the win.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Patrick has a youtube series called Three Beers Deep which is kind of like ShotGaming.com only completely gay and for fags.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Patrick has a youtube series called Three Beers Deep which is kind of like ShotGaming.com only completely gay and for fags.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hahahah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Three Inches Deep: Why I think my wife is just so amazing and how The Last of Us changed our lives.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Three Inches Deep: Why I think my wife is just so amazing and how The Last of Us changed our lives.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jesus loving christ.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

truly messed up

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Jesus loving christ.

o_O The gently caress?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Basically it doesnt impress me that Sonic the Hedgehog would gently caress.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
id gently caress sonic the hedgehog if sonic the hedgehog was brad

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Skeleton King posted:

id gently caress sonic the hedgehog if sonic the hedgehog was brad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011