Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

I'm super beginner friendly and extremely bad at XRD so feel free to hit me up for some free wins :D

Jesus Christ, you're the devil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

everythingWasBees posted:

Jesus Christ, you're the devil

Not yet, but I will be when I learn from this video mint linked me :D

http://polsy.org.uk/play/nico/?vidid=&vurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nicovideo.jp%2Fwatch%2Fsm26906644&sixteen=on

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

"FightCade: The Fighting Arcade Program" is being ddosed and is totally broken, on the day when i finally decide to download and run and play it. lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

"FightCade: The Fighting Arcade Program" is being ddosed and is totally broken, on the day when i finally decide to download and run and play it. lol

6 people in Argentina are having a meltdown right now.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

apparently they've been getting ddosed on and off for weeks. i cant think of a single reason in which a free platform for playing pirated arcade roms would piss off the normal kind of online lunatic who does this stuff

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

apparently they've been getting ddosed on and off for weeks. i cant think of a single reason in which a free platform for playing pirated arcade roms would piss off the normal kind of online lunatic who does this stuff

Maybe it's Capcom

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i mean the joke suggestion would be that somebody lost at fightgames and got butthurt but surely nobody is capable of actually getting that angry at losing right? i hope?

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
the same thing used to happen on the old ggpo platform so it's probably the same weirdos that did it then

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

why though

did they ever give any reason at all

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

remember that time a man stabbed another man in china over a game of The King of Fighters 1997

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mintergalactic posted:

remember that time a man stabbed another man in china over a game of The King of Fighters 1997

Sadly no

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

http://www.nowgamer.com/man-stabbed-in-arcade-over-king-of-fighters-97-match/

note the date this occurred

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

my biggest question about that is why they werent playing 98 instead

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i remember that but forgot it was over kof97 and not kof98

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

lesbian baphomet posted:

my biggest question about that is why they werent playing 98 instead

kof97 is technically one of the most popular fighting game in the world due to how many chinese people are playing it at a given time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

We are playing SF4 on steam if anyone wants to play.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

We are playing SF4 on steam if anyone wants to play.

Very well.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I beat Zoq and the person who also beat Zoq, so therefore I am stronger than Zoq. This is just science.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

6 people in Argentina are having a meltdown right now.

Arfjason you goddamn dummyhead!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I beat up Sharkey.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I kicked my own rear end!

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

so i'm just 'the person who beat zoq' now huh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

But hey - GGs all, and I hope to be able to game again this Friday.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Sharkopath posted:

I beat Zoq and the person who also beat Zoq, so therefore I am stronger than Zoq. This is just science.

*sheaths katana*
*bows to u*

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Somebody do battle with me in Money Puzzle Exchanger before i have to go to work today.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Mintergalactic posted:

so i'm just 'the person who beat zoq' now huh

I mean I've beaten Zoq too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat Zoq in Xrd and 3S before. Hold my nuts.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I beat mint in Cyberbots after entering the tournament late and got a copy of Gat out of Hell for free

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't need to enter a fighting game tournament to get a free turd, I get one every time I go to the bathroom.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I still haven't played it, lol

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Baal posted:

I beat mint in Cyberbots after entering the tournament late and got a copy of Gat out of Hell for free

you should be on steam more so that i can challenge you when i feel like playing fighting games

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

not right now though; i'm going to work for a bit. but i will be back unless i die in a car accident or something

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I will actually have access to steam for a few days starting tomorrow, so I could totally play video games with u.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i mean u dont need the steam to play the games, usually i just want to play ultimax with somebody who also knows ultimax, but its a helpful chat program where my friends are

there's also a phone version. for the chat/store

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I kinda don't to drag my PS3 down to Florida with me but I suppose I could for all of my fighting game friends

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

oh. travel. i understand.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I will actually have a wired connection too so it won't be complete butt, omg

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Baal posted:

I kinda don't to drag my PS3 down to Florida with me but I suppose I could for all of my fighting game friends

It's our destiny to fight.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Cyberbots was fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arc Revolution cup this weekend should be fun to watch.

• Locked thread