Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.
My accounts are lapsing this week and I'm about to go on vacation for a month so I'll be winning eve for a little while.

Do I need to do anything to keep from getting punted from goonswarm in game? I suppose this is what vacation mode is all about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Agrikk posted:

My accounts are lapsing this week and I'm about to go on vacation for a month so I'll be winning eve for a little while.

Do I need to do anything to keep from getting punted from goonswarm in game? I suppose this is what vacation mode is all about?

you might get punted but it really isn't a big deal, when you come back from vacationer status there is a process to get back in

you'll probably be out of corp for 24 hours at most following your completion of the unvacation request

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

ullerrm posted:

To be fair, Dame Death isn't merely good at driving others insane. Autism alone isn't enough to give you a trip to the nice hotel with the padded walls, if you get my drift.

Thankfully, these days, he's calmed down quite a bit, and settles for just being drunk on comms at all times.

To be honest I thought we'd troll Dame Death out of Waffles before Lilith. I was very wrong.

Aww, no mention of his near constant pings in #horde?

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Agrikk posted:

It takes like 90 days of not logging into the game to get vacationed. Takes less than a day usually to get back in if you can read and follow simple directions.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Moatman posted:

Aww, no mention of his near constant pings in #horde?

His pings in #horde were for fleets, so if he is taking fleets out and doing stuff what's there to complain about? If he was pinging about "hey you guys need to stop sucking" or "guys check out my cool screenshot" then that'd be worth mentioning, but he at least didn't do that sort of dumb poo poo.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Hexel posted:

I guess people can tolerate a lot of bullshit if you can/will FC. This may or may not be a dbrb joke.

Any idiot herding for any length of time in this game is enough to drive a man insane. People put up with a lot of loving weird/oddball personalities if they are willing to do the legwork, because running an op strategic or not is an exercise in frustration.

EDIT: I mean just driving a blops and a cynoship for Siegefleet back in the day had me pulling my hair out by the end of it because of just how retarded people were.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Aug 11, 2015

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

pulling my hair out by the end of it because of just how retarded people were

This is how I feel watching karmafleet get farmed

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Wulfling posted:

Takes less than a day usually to get back in if you can read and follow simple directions.

This is a more significant caveat than you think.

OpticalRape
Nov 26, 2010
https://zkillboard.com/kill/48392919/

Kick ice

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

Gotta have that 4th RF gyro, DCU be damned

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Rhymenoserous posted:

Any idiot herding for any length of time in this game is enough to drive a man insane. People put up with a lot of loving weird/oddball personalities if they are willing to do the legwork, because running an op strategic or not is an exercise in frustration.

not empty quoting

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
Xenuria randomly joined the code teamspeak and asked us to help him finish his mission. He tried to convince us that they were real life drug peddlers or something. One of us volunteered to help him and we almost ganked his Hecate but the warp in was bad. He called us normies, a gay chode and then left.

This guy is really weird.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FchRpxaSSE he uploaded it

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Aug 12, 2015

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Xenuria randomly joined the code teamspeak and asked us to help him finish his mission. He tried to convince us that they were real life drug peddlers or something. One of us volunteered to help him and we almost ganked his Hecate but the warp in was bad. He called us normies, a gay chode and then left.

This guy is really weird.

God you loving normies :negative:

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

He called us normies

Isn't that insult from a Halloween episode of the Simpsons?

OpticalRape
Nov 26, 2010
I hope you are ready el marteniz

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
My god, the goon tears are flowing over Aegis, both here and on EVE forums. Boo hoo, entosis is taking away your supremacy over the EVE universe, gtfover it and adapt your tactics.

You think capitals are useless? What if someone were to tank up a Moros (with max resists), fit it with entosis and send it in to take a goon system while your subcaps flail uselessly against the passive tank and its defending fleet? How many reinforcements would you scream out for?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

OpticalRape posted:

I hope you are ready el marteniz

In terms of propaganda, that's really well done. Hope you paid the artist some good iskies for his time

ScreamingLlama posted:

My god, the goon tears are flowing over Aegis, both here and on EVE forums. Boo hoo, entosis is taking away your supremacy over the EVE universe, gtfover it and adapt your tactics.

You think capitals are useless? What if someone were to tank up a Moros (with max resists), fit it with entosis and send it in to take a goon system while your subcaps flail uselessly against the passive tank and its defending fleet? How many reinforcements would you scream out for?

:bernin::bernget:

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

He called us normies

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

ScreamingLlama posted:

What is this from?

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

ScreamingLlama posted:

Someone has to create content for bored titan pilots. But yes, link to the source please.

e: Also lol lilith5's hilarious NESW app. He just gets instantly poo poo on my alphastarpilot(who he listed as a sorta vouch). https://www.pandemic-legion.com/forums/showthread.php?65835-Lilith5&s=5eb96507cc73a0434279c529ecf447c5

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Why would anybody subject themselves to getting poo poo on by retards like Jogyn and Dirk Action :psyduck:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wolfy posted:

e: Also lol lilith5's hilarious NESW app. He just gets instantly poo poo on my alphastarpilot(who he listed as a sorta vouch). https://www.pandemic-legion.com/forums/showthread.php?65835-Lilith5&s=5eb96507cc73a0434279c529ecf447c5

It was wonderful. Tappits making GBS threads on him for that stuff was also great since Tappits is a super nice dude.

Hexel posted:

Why would anybody subject themselves to getting poo poo on by retards like Jogyn and Dirk Action :psyduck:

Dirk is a good dude, but he'll poo poo on everyone's application thread because he can and no one does anything about it.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
Dirk is good people. Subhumans never forget.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ScreamingLlama posted:

no really cite your sources

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Wolfy posted:

Someone has to create content for bored titan pilots. But yes, link to the source please.

I'm surprised he dares to claim 5 years of Eve experience while having only 27 million SP to present to the elite pvp overlords. That's about 3 years of inactivity.

If he has any sense and really wants to join some elite pvp alliance then he should biomass Lilith. Make a new pilot. Screw around in low sec for 2 months and then buy a decent pvp pilot on the bazaar to make his re-entry onto the nullsec stage. But this time with some humility and self-awareness.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
oh sweet is it time for another mittens art jam?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I thought 'normies' was an ironic thing. Do you mean to tell me hosed up internet dweebs like xenuria are actually using that as some kind of empowerment thing? Somebody get them the memo it's not working and it's actually really funny.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

ScreamingLlama posted:

Source your quotes, please.

OpticalRape
Nov 26, 2010
http://greedygoblin.blogspot.com/2015/08/you-cant-blunt-stunt.html

meanwhile I declared war on the other thera locals got this dank mail after rolling out a fleet twice

OpticalRape fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Aug 12, 2015

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Glevon Goblin posted:

I was an idiot. Me, trying to outdo Goons in propaganda is just like a Goon putting ASB, MJD and a point on his blinged ratting boat and trying to PvP. Hilarious and totally pointless.
:lol: because you win eve by blowing up spaceships

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ullerrm posted:

Source your quotes, please.

Fine. Here. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5937989#post5937989

jassi007
Aug 9, 2006

mmmmm.. burger...

ScreamingLlama posted:

Supers aren't useless, everyone just needs to learn from DBRB. He just runs over shitlers in trollcepters with leviathan missiles.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

blowfish posted:

:lol: because you win eve by blowing up spaceships

You win EVE the second you stop blowing up spaceships

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

OpticalRape posted:

http://greedygoblin.blogspot.com/2015/08/you-cant-blunt-stunt.html

meanwhile I declared war on the other thera locals got this dank mail after rolling out a fleet twice

mafia redux is one of the most bountiful salt mines around

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Wolfy posted:

Hilarious App posted:

4.3 WILL YOU GET MAD WHEN CALLED BADWORDS 10 TIMES A DAY?

No

lol

e: it's funny because it's not true

ChickenWing fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Aug 12, 2015

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
I'm glad when eve goes down while I'm at work. Everyone can finally feel the frustration and pent up anger that I go through every day.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

I'm glad when eve goes down while I'm at work. Everyone can finally feel the frustration and pent up anger that I go through every day.

not being able to play eve makes you frustrated and pent up? :crossarms:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Glory of Arioch posted:

not being able to play eve makes you frustrated and pent up? :crossarms:

knowing that tens of billions worth of freight illegally passes through jita every hour that I'm not there to moderate drives me to the breaking point

OpticalRape
Nov 26, 2010

Anderron Shi posted:

mafia redux is one of the most bountiful salt mines around

It was great I made them do roughly 70~90 jumps total

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

knowing that tens of billions worth of freight illegally passes through jita every hour that I'm not there to moderate drives me to the breaking point

that sounds like a p high stress way to play eve

i like reactions and lazy cap ops myself

• Locked thread