Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!

What does that mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

ljtrigirl posted:

A friend from my game group recommended it.

Welcome!

The ladies who play mafia are universally awesome. The guys on the other hand, well.....

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Welcome!

The ladies who play mafia are universally awesome. The guys on the other hand, well.....

That's generally been my experience on other sites too. :P

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

we're all terrible people

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Does anyone talk to Rarity? I miss her.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

She's playing pbp LOTR LCG.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

ljtrigirl posted:

What does that mean?

Lumpen and I are not the best of friends.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Amoeba102 posted:

She's playing pbp LOTR LCG.

FRIENDSHIP OVER.

(I dont even know what that is)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Does anyone talk to Rarity? I miss her.

Sometimes!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ljtrigirl posted:

I don't think we can be friends.

Not because of your beverage preferences but because of your avatar.

What's wrong with Robbie Gould? He is great!

Are you a dirty Packers fan?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Lumpen is fine, if not stubborn in his methods.

FV, come to Sydney and we'll play in person. Rathar than play by post, which is much slower. Lord of the Rings LCG is probably the best co-op card game around.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm disappointed the Bills don't get to crushnarrowly beat the Bears again this year madman :twisted:

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

TMMadman posted:

What's wrong with Robbie Gould? He is great!

Are you a dirty Packers fan?

;)

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

Eh. It's not Mafia if you're not pissing someone off.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Tremendous Taste posted:

we're all terrible people

qft

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Amoeba102 posted:

Lumpen is fine, if not stubborn in his methods.

FV, come to Sydney and we'll play in person. Rathar than play by post, which is much slower. Lord of the Rings LCG is probably the best co-op card game around.

I'll be there in October for work.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

ljtrigirl posted:

Eh. It's not Mafia if you're not pissing someone off.

Wow, you're a natural.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

fiery_valkyrie posted:

When antibiotics stop working you will become a god amongst men, as mere mortals succumb to the shortcomings of their immune system.

I do lie about my allergies irl though, and say I'm allergic to seafood. It's the only way to avoid the death stares about why I hate the taste of seaspew.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I try my best to not make anyone upset does this mean I'm bad at mafia? :ohdear:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Welcome new person! This thread is very erroneous most of the time but we're a good, self-deprecating lot. Generally.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
This game is much more fun in real time.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
(I am also new, but less so)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm disappointed the Bills don't get to crushnarrowly beat the Bears again this year madman :twisted:

Ugh, Chris Conte loving blows. He let an old rear end Fred Jackson push him for about 20 yards down the field.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I'll be there in October for work.

We'll have to get bowmore down to sydney or something.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

I try my best to not make anyone upset does this mean I'm bad at mafia? :ohdear:

Hey, you were making me upset by Mafia dadding me in that Diet game. :v:

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

But seriously, if we organised a Sydney Mafia Meetup, I wouldn't suggest playing LOTR LCG.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Ugh, Chris Conte loving blows. He let an old rear end Fred Jackson push him for about 20 yards down the field.

Old rear end Fred Jackson is the Truth incarnate, no shame be on a Conte

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

Old rear end Fred Jackson is the Truth incarnate, no shame be on a Conte

There's lots of shame to be heaped on Conte and not just for letting Fred Jackson take him to school.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Amoeba102 posted:

But seriously, if we organised a Sydney Mafia Meetup, I wouldn't suggest playing LOTR LCG.

Seriosuly we have discussed this already even in thread with you!

Bowmore you me f_v are going to grab a drink in October. Place tba. I thought bowmore was in Sydney. I will see if any auspol mafias want to join, but id rather drink some beer/scotch than play some card game or Mafia tbh

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Bowmore's in Newcastle.

What date?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

And yeah, meeting up for games is probably not the best plan.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

busb posted:

Bowmore you me f_v are going to grab a drink in October. Place tba. I thought bowmore was in Sydney. I will see if any auspol mafias want to join, but id rather drink some beer/scotch than play some card game or Mafia tbh
yep it'll happen

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
going out for dinner and drinks sounds like a good plan

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

busb posted:

Run a real life soldiers game with 30 people irl

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I have met busb and he's good people to have dinner and drinks with.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

busb posted:

I do lie about my allergies irl though, and say I'm allergic to seafood. It's the only way to avoid the death stares about why I hate the taste of seaspew.

You are dead to me now.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

busb posted:

Unfortunately because of why I'm down for work, the place will have to be at Sydney Olympic Park. There are technically a couple of nights where I can leave the venue, but I'm usually way too tired to do so due to working 15 hours a day for 8 days straight.

fiery_valkyrie fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Aug 13, 2015

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thread 2 edgy

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Isn't there a pub right outside olympic park

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I have no idea. There is a thai place (good) and a Ribs & Rumps (bad) at Olympic park.