Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soup in a Bag
Dec 4, 2009

philkop posted:

Ugh, that sounds perfect for my workflow. Hopefully it was just a fluke and I get a semi decent box.

For anyone curious - here is a video demonstrating the pad upgrade to the MPK25 I'm selling, because if your looking to buy one of these, you probably know the pads are garbage stock.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRpLXz2LlRg

And a picture since I am selling this: Looking for $150 shipped OBO

If you still have the MPK25, will you take $120 for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Chomp chomp chomp...We have the legendary Magic Beans
Goon Made Wallets

Soup in a Bag posted:

Sorry man, sold. I forgot to update.

If you pick one up, shoot me a pm of your interested in upgrading the pads. It was pretty easy to do.

java
May 7, 2005

If anyone here is in the Milwaukee/Chicago area, I'm selling my Fender MIM Jazz Bass. Looking for $350, but I can give a goon discount for local pickup. I can be talked into shipping this, but I would really rather not if possible.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Looking to offload by patch bays.

Both DBX PB-48s

One is "vintage" and in perfect working condition, and the other is a couple years old and also in perfect working order.

I'd do them individually for $45 shipped or both for $80 Shipped

I also have lots of cables and snakes i'm going to start offloading. If you have something you need message me, I may have it, I'm going to get to taking pics of stuff soon.

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003

Panterica fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Sep 21, 2015

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm still cleaning out the odds and ends of my shop.

Savannah SB100 Banjo. NEW.

This Banjo is a couple years old but in new condition. Nothing fancy but it's a really good playing and sounding banjo for the price. Retails for $280.

Looking to get $225 Shipped

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

6 packs of NYXL 9's.
Dunno why I have them, I've been playing 10's for ages, throw me $50 and I'll ship em out.
Iostream dot header at gee male.

SOLD

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jul 29, 2015

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Is it alright to post Reverb links on here? I've got a bunch of stuff going up tonight.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
I've got a lot going on in my life these days. As some of you may know, I've taken over a music store and have been buying up inventory for that. AAAAAnd I found out I'm going to be a father, and as such I've lost the room my home studio once occupied. Since I'm so busy with the store, I haven't recorded poo poo in months. So it pains me only a little bit to get rid of my monitors, which were always used in smoke free home or before that work studio.

KRK VXT6's

These aren't the Rockits. Look these up they get amazing reviews, I loved these.

I'd be looking to get $650 plus shipping on these. They are $450 a piece new everywhere. I'm also local to Pittsburgh if there are any local goons.

I've also got a wide assortment of cabling, XLR snakes, etc... I need to get them out and catalog them but If you need something like that PM me and I'll see if I have it.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Congrats on the kid, it changed my life for the better :)

DJcyclopz
Feb 16, 2012

Soup in a Bag posted:

I have an MPK49 and/or an APC40 I'd like to sell.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Get Ready for a cable dump:

Pictured:
25ft 16 Channel TRS->XLR female $40
5ft 16 Channel TRS->XLR female $20

25ft 8 Channel TRS->TRS $30
3ft 8 Channel TRS->TRS x2 $15

8ft 4 Channel TRS->XLR male x2 $20
3ft 4 Channel TRS->XLR male x2 $10

Hosa Little Bro 6 Channel 50ft Snake $75

Balanced Patch Cables of Varying length some Hosa Some Mono-price x16 $25

3ft TRS->XLR Female x4 $20

TS->TS Patch Cables of varying lengths ~35-40 $35

Behringer Powerplay Pro 4 Channel Headphone Amp $65
I know Behringer lol, but this is a really good sounding headphone amp no issues.

Mic Cables:

Lengths vary from 5ft to 50ft
Short $5
Medium $7
Long $10

I've also got a few headphone extension cables 25ft $5 each

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Aug 5, 2015

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever
I'll take the balanced and unbalanced 1/4 patches.

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Posting here too. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734908

I don't play drums, but I want some metal to bang on. I make wallets for a living and will make you a wallet for your old or unused cymbals.

I prefer a smaller, versatile cymbal, but I really know nothing about anything.

E: and I'm fresh out of human skin this time, so the wallet will be made from beef skin.

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Might be a long shot, but is anyone thinking about getting rid of their TE OP-1?

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

Startyde posted:

I'll take the balanced and unbalanced 1/4 patches.

These came in, many thanks good sir. I've been running on jank molded bullshit from my days in music retail for way too long.

pennywisdom posted:

Might be a long shot, but is anyone thinking about getting rid of their TE OP-1?

Massdrop has them new pretty regularly for about what minty ones go for used, I'd hold out unless you see a wicked deal.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Next up:

Beyerdynamic PZM Mic: $40 Shipped

pennywisdom
Mar 21, 2004

Startyde posted:

Massdrop has them new pretty regularly for about what minty ones go for used, I'd hold out unless you see a wicked deal.

The last time massdrop sold them, they said it was one of the worst delays in the history of massdrop. Reviews tell me to stay away! Nontheless, I got ahold of them and managed to get them to send me one for 4 weeks, can't wait to try it out!

Panterica
Oct 24, 2003
sold

Panterica fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Sep 2, 2015

Deelon
Sep 18, 2003
I've got a 22" Zildjian Kerope for sale. It weighs 2434gms. Great condition--no cracks or keyholing. I was lucky enough to be able to pick this one out from about 10 different Kerope rides and this one was the winner. Comes with original bag and documentation. $300 shipped.

Here's a soundclip:

http://tindeck.com/listen/womeq

1st Edition ADandD
Aug 31, 2009
Do you have an analog space shuttle live rig? Do you have enough stuff in it that you could skip playing guitar altogether and just use the ground loop buzz as a synth pad? Do you want to make your signal path even more complicated? Then you need this collection of loop and path switchers.

Top two are custom builds by a local guy, they just cut a loop in or out. The white one has a blue LED and the red one has a yellow LED, which are *really* useful if you are in the dark with 17 red lights at your feet and you're trying to figure out what the gently caress is going on without making any noise.

Will send all four of these to a goon for US$75 shipped in North America.

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Thinking about putting some gear up for sale. Is anyone interested in an LTD XJ-600 or PH-600?

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
Looking for a blue or white Jagstang in London area. Message me if you have one.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
looking for an apartment practice amp under 100 (used preferably) anyone getting rid of any or any suggestions from their own experiences. I am looking at the Vox Pathfinder but I am just so hesitant on little amps being lovely. There was not one at the local GC.

The_Wind_Spirit
Oct 13, 2012

Hey I have an MPC 500 and a Cyclone TT-303 for sale. Both are lightly used.

MPC 500: ~$275. Includes power supply, 2gb memory, and batteries.

TT-303: ~$400. Includes power supply, MIDI splitter cable, manual, and batteries.

I really want to sell this stuff. Don't be afraid to make me an offer!

The_Wind_Spirit fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Sep 9, 2015

java
May 7, 2005

The_Wind_Spirit posted:

Hey I have an MPC 500 and a Cyclone TT-303 for sale. Both are lightly used.

MPC 500: ~$275. Includes power supply, 2gb memory, and batteries.

I really want to sell this stuff. Don't be afraid to make me an offer!

PM'd you about this.

Dotcom Jillionaire
Jul 19, 2006

Social distortion
Arturia Microbrute - $240 shipped

Comes with everything, box, manual, patch cables, patch sheets, power, and of course the instrument

Future Retro Orb Sequencer - $440 shipped

In great shape, comes with power supply and manual

FMR Really Nice Compressor - $120 shipped

The perfect compressor, upgraded to something bigger recently so no long need this. Comes with power supply

SKB i-Series waterproof case - $50 shipped

Great for microphones, Korg Volcas, and other small gear. Originally used with a Zoom H4n recorder

I've also got a bunch of Eurorack modular for sale if you're into that sort of thing. PM me for details or to buy some good stuff!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Korg Electribe EMX-1 - $240 shipped.

I bought it about a month ago, thinking I would love a hardware synth/drum machine, but haven't really been using it in lieu of software, so I'm hoping it will go to a good home.

Tubes are original, and all lights on the unit work. It seems to work perfectly.

Come with original box and power cable.

Gone!

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Sep 22, 2015

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
Anyone looking to unload a rounded back thin necked acoustic guitar? I don't know the proper name for it so feel free to mock me. But still looking for one!

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
Ovation guitars maybe?

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Weird BIAS posted:

Ovation guitars maybe?

Yup, thats it thank you.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Figure I may as well give this a shot here:

Dave Smith Instruments Mopho Desktop $215 shipped in basically like new condition.

Sold locally

net work error fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Sep 27, 2015

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン
Gonna repost this here since I need to get off my dang rear end and sell it:

LTD XJ-6. I think you can guess what the J stands for. Two seymour duncan mini-humbuckers and a coil split switch. Supposedly a swamp ash body, but it's pretty heavy, so I'd probably guess it's just regular ash. Good guitar actually, really surprised at how solid it felt for an Indonesian guitar. Marked as a factory second, but the only flaw I can find is a mark on the pickguard that looks like it got touched by a highlighter marker. I have a pic of it but it doesn't show that well.

I'm looking for 500 but that's not firm in any way and is, in all actuality, quite limp

Pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/v7NjkQ3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/S6gxJnm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/X23aWlv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/M24gasl.jpg

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

muike posted:

Gonna repost this here since I need to get off my dang rear end and sell it:

LTD XJ-6. I think you can guess what the J stands for. Two seymour duncan mini-humbuckers and a coil split switch. Supposedly a swamp ash body, but it's pretty heavy, so I'd probably guess it's just regular ash. Good guitar actually, really surprised at how solid it felt for an Indonesian guitar. Marked as a factory second, but the only flaw I can find is a mark on the pickguard that looks like it got touched by a highlighter marker. I have a pic of it but it doesn't show that well.

I'm looking for 500 but that's not firm in any way and is, in all actuality, quite limp

Pictures:
http://i.imgur.com/v7NjkQ3.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/S6gxJnm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/X23aWlv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/M24gasl.jpg

:fap:

Jonithen
Jul 23, 2008
Hi goons, I have too many bass guitars. This one is a recent acquisition, I traded a USA jazz bass for a EBMM stingray, and while it's cool, having this many instruments is just silly right now so I'm looking to off-load it.

I have a single "H" 4 string stingray in stealth with the ebony fingerboard. It is in impeccable shape, the only signs of wear I can detect are that there's a little bit of the blackening starting to come off the gear on the hipshot d-tuner that is installed at the 4th string (visible only from the back of the headstock), and a little bit of coating on the DR Black Beauties I recently from adjusting the truss rod (E and A string, others are pristine). I do not have the original case, but it has an aftermarket one that does the job. I have the original tuner, and a neat slate gray pickguard in case you can only handle so much black. It has Schaller strap locks, not sure if those were stock or after market upgrades.

I'd like to be at about $850, but I know shipping can be monstrous on this thing. If you're interested, let me know where you are at and we can figure out what it would take to get it to you. In person (Boston MA, can travel NH or ME) makes things a lot easier, but I'm willing to work with you.

I'm open to offers, but really trying to down-size. Thanks

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
E: NVM a friend of mine wants my drumpad

philkop fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Sep 30, 2015

philkop
Oct 19, 2008

Goon Made Wallets
Also, I am looking for a strymon timeline.

E: found

philkop fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Oct 2, 2015

java
May 7, 2005

Hi, I've got a Korg Electribe ER-1 MKii that I'm looking to sell as I transition to more software driven things.

Here's a picture!

Looking for $175 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

I'm selling a bunch of (mostly guitar oriented) stuff. I'll have a post listing it individually soon, still taking pictures and getting things ready, but if you want to see what I will be selling here's a link to the imgur album. Includes some pretty neat stuff.

http://imgur.com/a/4fDwl

Stuff not in there yet includes an early 2000s U.S. Fender Telecaster with a hard case, my THD Univalve head (kind of a bitch to ship, might try to sell that locally since there's a solid music scene here), and a NS Design WAV 4 Electric Upright Bass. Not totally sure how to ship that last one, frankly, the thing is really tall. Might be another local thing.

Haven't settled on final prices yet though I will post some firm prices when I get done taking pics and get ready to list it properly in a day or two. I figured I'd post it here first though since that's what I've always done. I'm shipping from Colorado Springs, shipping will probably be free for the pedals but not for bigger items (won't be unreasonable in any case though).

Will update later today/tomorrow with prices and with additional pics. PM me if interested.

Edit: Will update when I can take paypal. Have to re-associate my bank apparently post-move.

Agreed fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Oct 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dj bobby bieber
Oct 9, 2003

the fanciest whale
Interest check for an Apogee Ensemble Firewire? Would love to sell it to a goon.