Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

-Zydeco- posted:

...If you want delusional internet wierdos...

I get my fill here thanks. But it amazes me how deep into imagination land some people go.

That MLP resume is loving the best troll. If he actually hands it out, God save us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Did goons ever succeed in loving Uli's sister or are they still buying borken poo poo from him on ebay to 'support' him

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

LogisticEarth posted:

This is not an inherently funny picture, but it reminded me of an ad that popped up on Facebook last night.

Clarissa Explains It All (About Improving Family Taco Night)

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Still would

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

Still would

I donno man old el paso taco seasoning is kinda lovely.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

-Zydeco- posted:

IIRC he has a severe case of obsessive compulsive disorder. Ok guy with really lovely issues. If you want delusional internet wierdos check out Sonichu.

The guy on the left is the creators literal self insert.

Things haven't gone well for Chris Chan.

However, I wish Uli nothing but the best.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

PaulBearer posted:

I actually would like to hear the stories of the people who claim it.

"Those are my teeth."

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Hey, ho, it's Tim Buckley! Except EVERY day...

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

-Zydeco- posted:

IIRC he has a severe case of obsessive compulsive disorder. Ok guy with really lovely issues. If you want delusional internet wierdos check out Sonichu.

The guy on the left is the creators literal self insert.

Good thing he told us it was hand drawn.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Anyone else imagine Sonichu as having a really deep Joe Swanson from Family Guy voice?

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

New Leaf posted:

Anyone else imagine Sonichu as having a really deep Joe Swanson from Family Guy voice?

You mean David Puddy.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

MrXmas posted:

You mean David Puddy.

You mean Brock Samson

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

you mean the guy that does the intro to Soaring over California
you mean The Tick

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

LogisticEarth posted:

This is not an inherently funny picture, but it reminded me of an ad that popped up on Facebook last night.

She made a sitcom with Joey from Blossom, except Joey looked like a testicle in an eggcup. She deserves this.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
You mean Kronk

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
You mean David Puddy and his Magic 8-Ball Jacket.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

RyokoTK posted:

My favorite part about this picture is that it's actually one hell of a resume.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Of course resumes and cover letters are often about sussing out those hidden details about how dysfunctional an individual actually is. If somebody wants to shoot themselves in the face with their resume, that just makes the hirers job easier.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

This pony galloped into the unemployment line

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
You mean that guy from everybody loves raymond

wait...

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

umalt posted:

You mean Kronk
You mean Rock Slyde.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

LogisticEarth posted:

I hope she knows what's she's getting into. The last celebrity to visit Philly was decapitated, dismembered and left in a gutter. It's a rough town.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
You mean Coach McGuirk

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

LogisticEarth posted:

I remember a broadcast of nickelodeon live on set in a shopping mall I think? And the presenter asked a 10 year old boy next to his mom what he liked about Clarissa. The boy's answer, live on air was: "...her boobs" The guy with the mic was speechless for what felt like forever. Godspeed lil kid. Godspeed.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Ak Gara posted:

I remember a broadcast of nickelodeon live on set in a shopping mall I think? And the presenter asked a 10 year old boy next to his mom what he liked about Clarissa. The boy's answer, live on air was: "...her boobs" The guy with the mic was speechless for what felt like forever. Godspeed lil kid. Godspeed.

Come on internet, don't fail us now. This clip has to be somewhere

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

uwaeve posted:

You mean Coach McGuirk

That's H Jon Benjamin.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

TheBigAristotle posted:

Come on internet, don't fail us now. This clip has to be somewhere

Oh I hope not. This was some live broadcast from the early 90's, the last age of wonders and legends before everything was recorded, drowning mystery in a bathtub.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

New England's just one giant collective dickhead?

I'm less surprised by this than I think I should be.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

LogisticEarth posted:

She followed me on twitter and I was like huh well will you look at that, a verified follower, and then I noticed she's following like twelve million people and went oh. Oh Melissa. What are you even doing.

I haven't seen or heard of her since she was the slow-clap coach in some american pie knock-off.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Krinkle posted:

She followed me on twitter and I was like huh well will you look at that, a verified follower, and then I noticed she's following like twelve million people and went oh. Oh Melissa. What are you even doing.

I haven't seen or heard of her since she was the slow-clap coach in some american pie knock-off.

Cause she's rich as hell and spit out a couple kids and quit the biz.

kajeto
Mar 27, 2004
Instrumento De Muerte
Obligatory:
http://youtu.be/ulm9aee6cTY

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

I really need those tips on hosting a successful family taco night.

The last one I hosted, well.... it just really got away from me at one point. Went south real fast.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Kimmel is never better than when he gets to let loose and be a mean dick. It's really what he's best at. His interactions with Leno during the whole late night wars thing are some of my favorite things I've ever seen on TV.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

"What's yer name, kid?"

"The human goof."

"The human goof, that's the best you've got? That sucks."

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

veedubfreak posted:

If you're going to bow out then bow out that's something I could respect but why are you following every shlub like me on twitter why are you trying to build a brand now?

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Does anyone have the Harry Potter equivalent of this? It was similar except she hadn't accomplished anything and tried to show how wacky she was in lieu of real accomplishments.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Krinkle posted:

veedubfreak posted:

Um, no. She's been working continuously since the mid 90s (mostly TV movies). She's filming God's Not Dead 2 right now. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004997/

Apparently she's been staring in the ABC family comedy Melissa & Joey from 2010-2015. I've never seen it, but it appears to be a remake of Who's the Boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2jUPjQ6Ml4

Have you been living under a rock????

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Wait, wasn't Clarissa a witch, or am I mixing that up with another show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bustercasey
Apr 9, 2012
Gary’s Answer

Wade Wilson posted:

Wait, wasn't Clarissa a witch, or am I mixing that up with another show?

I feel like the panels need to be moved a bit for this to be a proper loss edit.

• Locked thread