Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This update sounds bad rear end as hell and I can't play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Inflammatory posted:

buckets are powerful.

Both new weapons seem cool but the same thing happens to me with every patch, I play one or two games with the new weapons and then switch back to my .96 gal

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The bucket has been what i've been waiting for. Now to wait for the ones without the burst bombs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatfest is awesome, this is the first one I'll be able to heavily game during...I wanna be a hot dog champion

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

king/queen is the highest rank iirc but it takes forever

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

fortunately i have no friends or family so i was able to spend july 4th shut in alone drinking a sixer of grapefruit sculpin ipa and playing splatoon for like 6 hours straight to attain the rank of cat empress or wahtever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

king/queen is the highest rank iirc but it takes forever

5/99 here, taking a break and will be completing my journey later today

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I did it gang, I played Splatoon for 4 hours and I am now a Hot Dog Queen.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

Thank you.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

i stopped on marshmellow champion. the alst few games i had to do a weird side view strafe to movve forward neway. but hell, splatoon is gooed enough to play even with one broken controller.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i stopped on marshmellow champion. the alst few games i had to do a weird side view strafe to movve forward neway. but hell, splatoon is gooed enough to play even with one broken controller.

drat enjoy sending your game pad into Nintendo to be fixed for 80 dollars lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played every single game with the Bucket, btw, and it's insanely win. Wish it had a better nade and special though.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

I played every single game with the Bucket, btw, and it's insanely win. Wish it had a better nade and special though.

Me too, except I didnt get to play at all today.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love Splatoon so much and want to kiss it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

drat enjoy sending your game pad into Nintendo to be fixed for 80 dollars lol

i got a replacement pcb for the stick on ebay and it looks easy enough to disassemble and replace

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i only got one person to rapidly press the squid transform button and spazz out with me during the like 20 games i played tho, :sigh:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Squad Battles are awesome.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

In Training posted:

Squad Battles are awesome.

They're extremely good.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

In Training posted:

I started out playing with the splatty jr cause thats what I always played turf wars with but switched to the spaltty pro, which is my go to for ranked battles, just cause its so much easier to kill crap with it especially on moray towers and camp fish

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
drat. Bought this game a few weeks ago and it's ridiculously good.

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
id stab a bitch for splatoon.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just got to rank 10, cant wait to try the ranked modes tomorrow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

New ranked mode being added tonight at 7pm PST. Rainmaker is CTF, and if you're carrying the rainmaker you get to you it as a weapon.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
:nms: :nws: Twitter account 'bad miiverse posts' living up to its name :nms: :nws:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gently caress off

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

That's a good miiverse post and your mind is weak like your posting

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ONE WEIRD INTERNET POST YOU CAN'T HANDLE, DISCOVERED BY A MOM... DON'T CLICK THIS!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Me, clicking on that link: What the --?! This isn't safe for my work... or my mind! That's what I call some Weird Twitter!

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

The rainmaker looks very formidable.

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Me, clicking on that link: What the --?! This isn't safe for my work... or my mind! That's what I call some Weird Twitter!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a 0% chance I'm clicking this link. gently caress you.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:fuckoff::fuckfox::

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alrihgt, i'm going to try to play rainmaker even tho i'll likely havee to constantly rotate the camera so my squid kid is in profile, because they only way i can move forward is by hitting left or right.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

alrihgt, i'm going to try to play rainmaker even tho i'll likely havee to constantly rotate the camera so my squid kid is in profile, because they only way i can move forward is by hitting left or right.

I'm going to play it normally, and we can compare notes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Um. There's no new ranked mode? What the gently caress? Did I read some bullass somewhere?

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
pretty sure it comes out tomorrow.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Inflammatory posted:

yeah it comes out tomorrow evening

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

i dont understand why you arent probated on sight here

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Inflammatory posted:

all the stupid 5-12 year olds on miiverse who posted raiNmaker tonight at 10pm in the plaza can go to hell! die!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

[cries like a baby] THIS IS NOT MIND SAFE GUYS OH MY GOD.

• Locked thread