Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Haruharuharuko posted:

drat I was kind of hoping I didn't have to continue working on this loving thing.

In the mean time click this and proceed to want to kill yourself

:nws: Technically work safe as theres no nudity but its a fetish site so yeah
http://www.fantacast.com/

I clicked through to castfetish.com and I love the, uh, "testimonials" at the top.

"That is a cool cast." -Kim

quote:

Taylor is back and she is again Naked well except for the unavoidable fiberglass.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Deviant Art is ... helping?

http://rizzo-cast.deviantart.com/
This dude has nothing but 3d models of women in casts... wtf?

This hole goes deep Oh god
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZJRakFIl_g

Haruharuharuko fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Aug 13, 2015

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

You know, the F Plus features broken people constantly, but this is ridiculous.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

I Before E posted:

You know, the F Plus features broken people constantly, but this is ridiculous.

:drat:

Oh god I found something I need to make someone else suffer through here's a story about a sentient piece of poo poo that fucks a girl... no really.

She reached the toilet and pulled her panties down quickly. But there was no more poo left in them - just a brown stain and streaky marks. Bending down frantically to look between her legs, she saw the very end of her long poo disappearing inside her vagina. She grabbed at it, but she was too late. Screwing up her face in disgust, she stuck two fingers into her oval office, feeling around for the poo. But whether it felt her coming or because it had a further purpose, it retreated deeper into her body and evaded her questing touch.
Like don't click this link its :nws: as gently caress
http://www.sexstories.com/story/33381/poo_monsters

Haruharuharuko fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Aug 13, 2015

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Now we're getting into Lou reads territory.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
You need to make a doc for that cast fetish stuff, homie.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Haruharuharuko posted:

Also if you want to see the bottom of the barrel there's some gooooooood poo poo in here.
http://www.psychforums.com/fetishes/

I'm gonna go waaaaaaaay out on a limb and say yes, it probably is time to stop.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
"People without fetishes: how do you manage to reach orgasm?"

-The Internet, 2015.

Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

what stands in the way becomes the way

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I'm gonna go waaaaaaaay out on a limb and say yes, it probably is time to stop.

At first I thought "have a leg fetish" meant a fetish centered around having a leg
then I realized that probably exists too

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

I wonder if it's ever occurred to these people just to give their genitals a rub.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"That evening, while she was watching television, the urge came upon her to go to the loo."

of loving course

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Haruharuharuko posted:

drat I was kind of hoping I didn't have to continue working on this loving thing.

In the mean time click this and proceed to want to kill yourself

:nws: Technically work safe as theres no nudity but its a fetish site so yeah
http://www.fantacast.com/

Also if you want to see the bottom of the barrel there's some gooooooood poo poo in here.
http://www.psychforums.com/fetishes/

What the ever loving gently caress? And here I thought the watch fetish episode was going to be the peak of inexplicable sexual desires.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

this is one of those 'going way off the deep end of a fetish i can understand' things

like, a disability/injury fetish is pretty easy to get. it's a vulnerability/reliance thing.

but this isn't for disability or injury, it's specifically just for hard tubes of plaster. it's like they saw a girl in a wheelchair and just threw a dart for what part of it they were turned on by.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Watch dudes should break their arms, imagine how many womens' Timexes they can hide under that cast

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sleeveless posted:

Also the host is the guy responsible for this piece of SA history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y3NQi_RAY

He's also single-handedly responsible for awful gimmick rap group Captain Dan & The Scurvy Crew leaving SA forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtUQNxp02mE

I think it's cool that a saint has a podcast

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!

Endorph posted:

but this isn't for disability or injury, it's specifically just for hard tubes of plaster. it's like they saw a girl in a wheelchair and just threw a dart for what part of it they were turned on by.

A lot of the casts seem to be done up as gloves, corsets, or stockings. So it's a clothing fetish possibly combined with care/vulnerability, I'm guessing.

e: Yep.

Clips for Sale posted:

"In this clip, Dawn is trying to get some chores done in her massive DSS before her boyfriend gets home. She starts with the laundry, but she can’t reach anything she needs and finally gives up."

"This huge, 41 minute clip is for sock lovers."

" The person that normally helps her is not answering so she attempts to get to the kitchen on her own and doesn’t make it. Finally, her friend comes and helps her back up."

Added Space fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Aug 13, 2015

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm shocked there's been no foot fetish episode.

screaminghobo
Sep 9, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

Give episode 150 a listen.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

The stuff people jerk off to never ceases to amaze me.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
There's probably been 2~ full episodes of foot fetish posts and stories spread out across the two dozen or so episodes that involve fetishes and whatnot.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
The return of Hypnoslave, and his adventures listening to Curse Forced Foot.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

TinTower posted:

The return of Hypnoslave, and his adventures listening to Curse Forced Foot.
Hypnoloser. :colbert:

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

RyokoTK posted:

You need to make a doc for that cast fetish stuff, homie.

Im at about 12 pages I'm still looking for more just forum stuff but unfortunately it seems as if all the cast weirdos figured out they're weird and have an invite only forum i cant get into. Though I did find a german language forum that's just loving horrifying.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

gently caress, yeah, you're right. :negative:

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together

screaminghobo posted:

Give episode 150 a listen.

This is easily one of their grossest too. The term "foot cheese" is forever seared into my brain.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

steinrokkan posted:

Episode 150: Snoot by the Foot.

It is a loving disgusting episode. I don't know why it's so much more gross than the F-List episode, or the MPreg episode, or any of those. Maybe it's because gross feet actually exist in reality.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Not as gross as the fuckdoll episode or the adult babies one, though.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

It's easier to run into someone walking around all day with a cheeseburger in their shoe than it is someone pretending to be a balloon dragon on IRC. At least, the way I use the internet, and I go to the F Plus and SA.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Haruharuharuko posted:

Im at about 12 pages I'm still looking for more just forum stuff but unfortunately it seems as if all the cast weirdos figured out they're weird and have an invite only forum i cant get into. Though I did find a german language forum that's just loving horrifying.

You know what you must do. Break a leg!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Mors Rattus posted:

Not as gross as the fuckdoll episode or the adult babies one, though.
Those are goddamn Balloon Juice compared to the plushfuckers.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Those are goddamn Balloon Juice compared to the plushfuckers.

I could handle that one if it wasn't for poo poo like 'MY MOTHER TOOK AWAY MY PLUSHIE I gently caress WOW I WISH YOU WERE MY MOM LADY WHO ENABLES THIS poo poo ALSO HI I'M LIKE THIRTY' woven in. I can do weird fetish stuff, I can't do legitimately stunted rear end people.

Though it did give us the classic ~moootheeer~ replacement.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

I think in any other episode, the word "squooze" wouldn't have made me react. In the plushie episode, it almost made me dry heave. It's not even close to the grossest thing in the episode but I think the episode just breaks you down over time.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

'MY MOTHER TOOK AWAY MY PLUSHIE I gently caress WOW I WISH YOU WERE MY MOM LADY WHO ENABLES THIS poo poo ALSO HI I'M LIKE THIRTY'

"Forty-threeeeeee"
- Boots Raingear

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Gimnbo posted:

"Forty-threeeeeee"
- Boots Raingear
*The sound of abject shock*
- Lemon

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

*The sound of abject shock*
- Lemon

"Whoooooosh"
- Lemon's soul, leaving his body.

Personally the plushophile episode wouldn't be so bad if the dudes in it didn't remind me so much of one of my relatives. Like, nobody's never found any SPH's on their stuffed animals, but they have the life circumstances and personality type down to a T, including the inexplicable problems with coworkers.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Is there a specific transformation fetish episode? I know there's forced clown transformation but transforming is a big and crazy topic if the weird fan-art thread is any indication.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

chaos rhames posted:

Is there a specific transformation fetish episode? I know there's forced clown transformation but transforming is a big and crazy topic if the weird fan-art thread is any indication.

They do the Choose Your Own Change in the Socks, Bots, and Burps episode.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Transformation really is a wide field of a fetish, honestly. You've got the furry transformations, the inanimate object transformations, the transgender stuff, unreasonably large sexual appendages, the really bizarre 'three arms and one tit' changes, and plenty of others. With each category having weird subsections. Are they trying to do something other than be bizarrely sexy to their own subsection, are they trying to do something else as well as that? Sometimes there's a mind control element or other mental change aspect, especially with the transgender stuff. It's a loving minefield of a fetish.

I'm thinking, over the weekend, I'll start about compiling a Choose Your Own Change doc. That's the textual nexus of that stuff, if there's anywhere that can convey how 'what the gently caress' the whole thing gets it's that.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
That was a good story but there's got to be way more out there.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

chaos rhames posted:

That was a good story but there's got to be way more out there.
The thing is there's so much more out there you need to narrow your focus to make for a manageable doc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Yeah a while back I stumbled across another transformation fetish text game site and I have been meaning to gather material but I just can't face it. Less write your own that choose you own change but its the site that awful transgender fetish visual novel that managed to get through steam greenlight spawned.

Rumda fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Aug 14, 2015