Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Preordered on Xbone and WiiU.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Good to know I won't be the only one using the wiiu gamepad to tactically place lightning strikes.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
Demo's back, I see.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
:woop:

http://charlieintel.com/2015/08/13/black-ops-3-beta-will-be-15gb-codes-will-be-emailed-at-12am-pt-august-19th/

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

7 weeks until I get a new fridge and some coasters.

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Beyond is Finster's mad vision of Earth transformed.

jabro posted:

7 weeks until I get a new fridge and some coasters.

haha holy balls, I was just looking at buying that. Can't get Sony to refund my digital purchase since I got a refund in the past.

I am assuredly retarded, I guess.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Was hoping we would have been able to preload the beta, given the fact that it's 15gb and it only lasts 5 days.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Pretend it's a four day beta and you can preload a day early.

Spoon Man
Mar 15, 2003

Sweet. I don't have to register anything.

Preorder FAQ posted:

7. I’ve pre-purchased my copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops III through the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Store, or Steam, but I didn't receive a Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code. Where can I locate my code?

You don't need one! Code redemption is not necessary for pre-purchases through the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Store, or Steam. You are automatically validated to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta. When the Beta has opened, you will be able to download it immediately.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Spoon Man posted:

Sweet. I don't have to register anything.

Check the OP for Beta Code tactics

Top of OP posted:

:siren: TIER 1 PRE-ORDER TACTICS: the most tactical way to get into the beta :siren:

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

Wow. Sony refunded my digital purchase "as a one time gesture of good will".

:eyepop:

Now to get myself a retarded mini-fridge.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Let me know where you can find one cuz I want one too and while you're at it get the xbone version instead. That's where the cute boys ate at.

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

beaner69 posted:

Let me know where you can find one cuz I want one too and while you're at it get the xbone version instead. That's where the cute boys ate at.

Haha, yeah, I can't find any now. Seems like there were still a ton as of a few weeks ago. Guess everyone is ramping up for beta access. Maybe there will be more after beta is over when people cancel their pre-orders.

Finster Dexter
Oct 20, 2014

And Xbone is gross and has cooties.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Finster Dexter posted:

And Xbone is gross and has cooties.

Not a cute boy status: confirmed.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

beaner69 posted:

I had to get an Xbone version since the PS4 was sold out. I'm selling the disc and getting PS4 version though since they have the milkshakes that bring the cute boys to the yard.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

I'm buying the Xbone Special Edition Refrigerator Edition, selling the disc and using the money to buy some super cute dance emotes in Destiny while I chill my Destiny edition Red Bulls chillin in party chat with Yeyo as he describes his cat girl characters in SMITE.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

Yeyo, if you're not running Kawaii Pop Bastet 100% of the time in Smite, I just don't know what to say.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
I'm running covert ops like a pleb :( i had to get ms diagnosis neith tho.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Any PS4 Goon Superstars on Twitch planning on streaming the beta while I watch at work this week?

Please include previous COD K/Ds and SPMs.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
plz donate to my twitch stream (Patreon coming soon!!!!!), I'll pre-order the game and then play the beta for u :wink:

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

As long as you setup your mic for some colorful commentary.

:quig:

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Wazzit posted:

Any PS4 Goon Superstars on Twitch planning on streaming the beta while I watch at work this week?

Please include previous COD K/Ds and SPMs.

I'll stream but you'll have to deal with my mic being the terrible pac in mic.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
I still don't know which version to go for. There are goons I enjoyed playing with who are now both on ps4 and xbox, this is truly the most dire of problems.

Also amazon only sent me one code for the beta despite preordering both versions in advance for a code on each.

BIFF!
Jan 4, 2009

BobbyBaudoin posted:

I still don't know which version to go for. There are goons I enjoyed playing with who are now both on ps4 and xbox, this is truly the most dire of problems.

Also amazon only sent me one code for the beta despite preordering both versions in advance for a code on each.

PC ya contard traitor

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=megY8LU3OWA

I say this every year, but I'm cautiously optimistic and excited. The guns sound and look great, although admittedly the Destiny Golden Gun does seem OP as gently caress.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
I'll stream the game. http://www.twitch.tv/papa_javes/profile

BobbyBaudoin posted:

I also got the beta for both consoles but I plan on playing on PS4 come November. Sorry Xbone crew :(

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

wintrrmute posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=megY8LU3OWA

I say this every year, but I'm cautiously optimistic and excited. The guns sound and look great, although admittedly the Destiny Golden Gun does seem OP as gently caress.

In that first game the minimap has icons showing the enemy UAV (for example at 0:58). No more twirling in place with a rocket launcher trying to find the stupid things.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.

Wazzit posted:

As long as you setup your mic for some colorful commentary.

:quig:

"YOU HITLER PUNCHING human being!"

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
On the bright side, I've been a lot more laid back since the games stopped being fun (Carl nerf). Less reason to care anymore.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
Wait so where is this beta code supposed to be? I pre-ordered and haven't received one. Booo

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

We won't get the beta codes until 12 AM PST tomorrow, and they only send them out in waves.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae

Javes posted:

I also got the beta for both consoles but I plan on playing on PS4 come November. Sorry Xbone crew :(

thats the console that I only use for rocket league, right?

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-KxsJAWflc

Another video. More Golden Gun. Also, the GG character's accent sounds vaguely racist.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
I will be streaming for at least a few hours a night, maybe more https://www.twitch.tv/dr_badonkadonk

I would also be willing to run with a goon crew if they allow partying up, streamed goon shenanigans sounds fun. I'm guessing they will email the codes to the address associated with your Call of Duty profile thing because I registered my beta code well over a month ago and heard nothing since.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

PS4 Beta codes are supposed to be sent out at midnight I think.

Javes
May 6, 2012

Catpiss Neverclean posted:

I will be streaming for at least a few hours a night, maybe more https://www.twitch.tv/dr_badonkadonk

I would also be willing to run with a goon crew if they allow partying up, streamed goon shenanigans sounds fun. I'm guessing they will email the codes to the address associated with your Call of Duty profile thing because I registered my beta code well over a month ago and heard nothing since.

What's your PSN?

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Javes posted:

What's your PSN?

i000_ANGRY_BEES

I already have most of you who played much AW or used the PSN batch app but feel free to add me if not.

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

I hope BO3 is Good. I might wait a month just in case their is a goon drop off like with AW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ada shatan
Oct 20, 2004

that'll do pig, that'll do
Lots of folks on Twitter reporting the beta is available now. I just walked out the door or I would check, but anyone here pre-order through PS Store and can confirm availability?

• Locked thread