Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

"Thanks, Obamacare."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

"ALLAHU AKB oh gently caress"

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

":tinsley:"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mr. Horrible posted:

"Where's the birth certificate?"
More like
"Where's the bird certificate?"
Amirite?

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

"Please don't try to duck my question, sir."

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

"So what if i'm trans?! Oh my god, just like these dynamite, I am SO TRIGGERED right now!"

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

"....well at least that explains the smell."

Polka_Rapper
Jan 22, 2011

"Yes, I have a question about about a bill."

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

"The presidency has been known to award pardons to turkeys. How would you feel about expanding that policy to include ducks?"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 47 minutes!

Axel Serenity posted:

"I learned you just can't beat the Elite Four with a team of Magikarps."

this guy is actually in every game

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

"Your "little" pet needs walkies again, and I'm not doing it. Not after last time."

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Work and Bread!
Mmmmm... Bread.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

"I'm never letting you near a Skymall catalogue again."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

"'Let's feed a bunch of rare candies to one of the Magikarp in our aquarium,' you said. 'It'll be fun,' you said."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

"I can promise you, Governor, that your anti-GMO stance has cost you the genetically-modified vote."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

"It's not getting any closer!"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

"The Same Face Syndrome epidemic has spread to a whopping 90% of the global population!"

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

thats what I've been trying to tell you this whole time... It's about ethics in video game journalism.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

"IS THIS THIN-- oh! Heh. Too close -- Ok is this thing on? Ok, yes, anyways: HONK HONK HONK HAWNK HONK!! HONK HONKHONK HOOOONK HISSSSSSSS HONK-- NO I WILL NOT YIELD MY TIME N-NO HONK HONKHONK DONT TOUCH ME don't touch me n--"

a cyberpunk goose fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Aug 14, 2015

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

"Yes, I have a question: was the cartoonist in some sort of hurry? I mean, I'm not expecting the art to be good but it should at least be finished. Look at these chairs! They're barely sketched. Your posters still have the guide lines visible. You yourself, sir, you yourself sir are not even fully colored in! How much time did the artist possibly save by cutting these corners?"

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

"Dude, this is crazy. Are we in a tunnel or outside in the desert? What was in those shrooms, man??"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

"Red star... Fall!!!!! Stain the Earth... RED!"

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he inquired of them where the Christ was to be born.

So they said to him, “In Bethlehem of Judea, for thus it is written by the prophet:

‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
Are not the least among the rulers of Judah;
For out of you shall come a Ruler
Who will shepherd My people Israel.’”

Then Herod, when he had secretly called the wise men, determined from them what time the star appeared. And he sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the young Child, and when you have found Him, bring back word to me, that I may come and worship Him also.”

When they heard the king, they departed; and behold, the star which they had seen in the East went before them, till it came and stood over where the young Child was. When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy. And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

Then, being divinely warned in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed for their own country another way.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

"I wasn't driving, I was travelling!"

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Cacator posted:

Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he inquired of them where the Christ was to be born.

So they said to him, “In Bethlehem of Judea, for thus it is written by the prophet:

‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
Are not the least among the rulers of Judah;
For out of you shall come a Ruler
Who will shepherd My people Israel.’”

Then Herod, when he had secretly called the wise men, determined from them what time the star appeared. And he sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the young Child, and when you have found Him, bring back word to me, that I may come and worship Him also.”

When they heard the king, they departed; and behold, the star which they had seen in the East went before them, till it came and stood over where the young Child was. When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy. And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

Then, being divinely warned in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed for their own country another way.

"And that's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown." :downs:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

"Wow, you can see Uranus so clearly tonight!"

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

"Ohhh, that makes my couscous tingle."

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

"People died, Hillary lied."

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Fortunately, the pork thing just barely overwrites the systematic oppression thing.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

"Ok fine maybe he really is dragonkin."

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Oxygen Deficiency posted:

"Says here that this is the bed featured in the iconic 'loss.jpg'."

:vince:

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

"And so I told him that he must really be insecure to say that people who grasped the brilliance of 'Prometheus' look like they're enjoying the smell of their own farts all the time."

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

"And so I said 'No, you check YOUR privilege!'"

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

"I don't know, but it's coming from the direction of Tianjin".

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"I've heard of star power, but this is ridiculous"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"I can't believe we all paid for this movie when it's clear that none of us even have eyeballs"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"This is not what I thought you meant by 'lets hop in the pool so i can show you my monster'"

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"Meanwhile, on the set of 'The 911 Year Itch'..."

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"Yeah, so it turns out that was actually a typo. It should have read 'No Forks.' "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eddoghetto
Mar 27, 2007
612 Wharf Avenue

"Hang on a second- I'm trying to use my gigantic loving ears to eavesdrop on those people in the other room"

• Locked thread