Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Generally people just looking for friends say so in their profile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

JakeP posted:

I dont get it, no one I have met on OKC has actually been using it to make friends, its a service for finding dates.

I am pretty sure it's just an attempt to shake out the weak hands(you)

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Fractale posted:

come in expecting trainwrecks.

leave satisfied with what i was looking for.

there used to be way more + better trainwrecks

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

JakeP posted:

lol what? on okcupid? I don't get it, why would you do this if you aren't trying to hook up?

A lady messaged me specifically angry about the fact that I still had an OKC account despite it saying "Seeing someone" on it, and accusing me of using it for hookups, and that if i respected my girlfriend at all i'd delete it and that i'm a pig or w/e. She's still prattling on and on about how i'm a liar and a cheater.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Sloober posted:

A lady messaged me specifically angry about the fact that I still had an OKC account despite it saying "Seeing someone" on it, and accusing me of using it for hookups, and that if i respected my girlfriend at all i'd delete it and that i'm a pig or w/e. She's still prattling on and on about how i'm a liar and a cheater.

Wet it up.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Sloober posted:

An ex girlfriend of mine got angry about the fact that I still had an OKC account despite it saying "Seeing someone" on it and did me the immense favour of dumping me. In retrospect the relationship was ion a death spiral anyway, which is probably why I didn't ask the very pointed question "how did you know if you weren't browsing yourself?"

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Why do you keep an ok cupid profile if you're seeing someone? All that bullshit about looking for friends, I mean comon. Who are you lying to, yourself or just everybody who reads your profile?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Couldn't be arsed finding the delete account option so I changed the relationship status and stopped logging in.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Sloober posted:

whats her problem? why should she care? she needs a good goosing though... so yeah, wet it up

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

toggle posted:

whats her problem? why should she care?

Some people are not content to have other people's drama be merely a spectator sport.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
How can you guys be this deep in the okcupid.txt and not recall lethalgeeks poly status / sex haver

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Otisburg posted:

Wet it up.

:capitalism:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I died once.
You should message me if
....you're interests lie off the beaten path and lean more towards the strange, unusual or metaphysical

....You know what Otherkin really means, or identify with it

....You are genuine, raw & sincere

....You consider yourself a weirdo of some sort; in a good way

...You are a non judgemental individual

....You find we share similar interests

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Coolness Averted posted:

I died once.

Coolness Averted posted:

You should message me if
....you're interests lie off the beaten path and lean more towards the strange, unusual or metaphysical

Drugs

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

car selfies and women who take them

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
That's such bullshit. You don't "die once" and keep living. If you got revived then you were never dead.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

That's such bullshit. You don't "die once" and keep living. If you got revived then you were never dead.

It depends.

If your heart stops, such as in the case of the cardiac rhythm 'asystole', you are considered clinically dead, just not biologically dead. And asystole is quite correctable, provided its caught in a timely manner. :eng101:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

notZaar posted:

What if I were to tell you in addition to

Coolness Averted posted:

....You know what Otherkin really means, or identify with it

Their name involves otherkin. Does that help put things in perspective?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Oh and less a .txt. but a funny note on this whole "Just looking for friends!" stuff.
A girl in the same circle popped up on tinder for me a few weeks ago with a lame "This is here for work/social media, I'm in a committed long term relationship, not looking for anything except networking" on loving tinder. Yeah, right.
So last weekend she comes to a party with her boyfriend, today I get matched to her OKcupid profile and it's strictly looking for casual sex and pretending to be single and newly moved to LA. Account last active today :allears:

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
wet it up

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
This is not my real profile. I'm not even a woman, but hang on!
If you're straight but interested in BDSM, fingering, anal play or just a simple bj/ hj and like to play submissive role for pleasure, contact me. I've had a number of customers in the past so let me know. I do nothing that you don't like. I accommodate.

Cumming while being fingered is twice the orgasmic pleasure! Try it!

And it's purely for fun. I don't charge. Most importantly, YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT.

Don't ask me about women, I don't run a brothel. And I value my clients' privacy very much so don't ask if I know that guy or this guy, I won't answer. Some of my clients have become friends with me now so I don't betray their trust. It's about having fun and nothing else.And I give the best handjob. Trust me.

Some guys just looking for a friend they can talk to, that's cool too. Though you might have to buy me a pizza sometimes ;D.
What I’m doing with my life
Satisfying sexual needs of lonely straight guys. Haha
I’m really good at
Gentle anal pleasuring, slow teasing bj/hj.
You should message me if
You're interested in trying out something new. Or if you just need someone to talk to.

(Turn off: Smelly body, poor hygiene, poor manners, worth emphasizing, POOR MANNERS)

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Why don't women who "like" you just send you a message? If you "like" me I don't know who you are without a subscription. Even if I do know it's okay to initiate conversation! Tell me what you liked!

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

actionjackson posted:

Why don't women who "like" you just send you a message? If you "like" me I don't know who you are without a subscription. Even if I do know it's okay to initiate conversation! Tell me what you liked!

Goddamn, be a loving man and initiate the conversation.

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

notZaar posted:

I just had a patient doing IV meth who died once in the field and twice more in the ER. Took a little brain damage, but he's still kicking. (and presumably doing more meth)

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Hobohemian posted:

it's 2015 we really shoulda moved on from this.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

actionjackson posted:

You can cheat the system by jumping into quick match and liking the next 1-4 people, one of them is almost always the person who already liked you.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Hobohemian posted:

Uh, but he's saying he doesn't know who to initiate a conversation with. Referring to the way that unless you an uggo who gets no attention getting a like from another uggo with low attention it won't notify you who liked you if it's not mutual yet. Just pops up a message saying "10 people want to bang you! Give us cash money to see who they are!"
Like there are people secretly telling the date fairy "Yes, I'm interested," rather than telling the person.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Everyone should just start talking to someone if they like them, how loving complicated is this?

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Coolness Averted posted:

Uh, but he's saying he doesn't know who to initiate a conversation with. Referring to the way that unless you an uggo who gets no attention getting a like from another uggo with low attention it won't notify you who liked you if it's not mutual yet. Just pops up a message saying "10 people want to bang you! Give us cash money to see who they are!"
Like there are people secretly telling the date fairy "Yes, I'm interested," rather than telling the person.

Initiate a conversation with the person you want to date. Problem loving solved.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's 2015 we really shoulda moved on from this.

lmao

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

quote:

I’m really good at
Extremely interested in technology, specifically computers and other nerdy things likes mechanical keyboards and CS:GO. Dreamhack is coming to Austin 2016 - get pumped!

#fluffLeagueofLegends
I will NEVER play a MOBA with you - I played HON and I'm over it.

ALSO ALSO - I just got LEM (eagle with branches) in CS:GO, so, before you message me saying how you'll kick my butt - don't.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I don't really care for TV or bandwagon hype though I do dabble in the animes. Very open with music but particularly into triphop, jazz, underground and alternative hiphop, soul/R&B, VGM, motown, and every Tony Hawk soundtrack ever.

Ever heard of the show Tek Syndicate?

The six things I could never do without

My 3 Asus VG248QE monitors. 144hz @ 1ms response makes my heart smile every time they turn on. <3

I spend a lot of time thinking about

What juice I'm going to order off Amazon Prime next.

On a typical Friday night I am
My friends call me Professor X because I never seem to leave my computer chair, you should already have a general idea of what I'm doing, always.

Just click and drag boys

You should message me if
Meeting a guy with an even nicer PC then my own or who at the least has a vaster knowledge then I that also shares similar interests is the goal - as far fetched as it may seem.

Right meow I am rocking: ASUS Sabertooth Z77 MB, Intel i7 - 3770 CPU, GeForce GTX 980 GPU (my latest splurge), 16GB DDR3 Corsair vengeance RAM, Samsung 850 Pro 128GB SSD, Intel P3700 400GB SSD, Seagate 2TB HDD.

Intelligence, stability, confidence (not arrogance), assertiveness, patience, cleanliness, the ability to be happy and present are all traits that attract me.

All enquiries claiming to be the decedent or reincarnation of Spike Spiegel, Jin, Space Dandy, Tetsuya Kuroko, or Taiga Kagami will be seriously considered.

Also, I don't have a Twitter, snapchat, Instagram, or any of that fluff so don't bother spamming me with invites.

Click the link.

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

computer parts posted:

Click the link.

That was physically painful to read. This person is either the most obvious catfish in the world, or is very, frighteningly, real and has the worst self-esteem issues in the world and can only feel even the smallest glimmer of happiness through the validation of male 4chan users.

post the pic

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

suztan posted:

That was physically painful to read. This person is either the most obvious catfish in the world, or is very, frighteningly, real and has the worst self-esteem issues in the world and can only feel even the smallest glimmer of happiness through the validation of male 4chan users.

post the pic

Oh yeah, she wasn't even confident enough to show her face. Also her username references cats.

massive spider
Dec 6, 2006

If someone "likes" you it will either be the person who last visited your profile or one of the people first people you see on quickmatch. Or if you have email notifications or the app it sometimes tells you straight out.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

computer parts posted:

Oh yeah, she wasn't even confident enough to show her face. Also her username references cats.

wow what an uggo

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

computer parts posted:

Dank pussy

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

women message me a bunch it aint the 50s no more granpa!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
My self-summary
I have curly hair and acne and acne scars and stretch marks and fat and body hair and eczema and asthma. I don't shave my legs. I'm a feminist. I'm an on-again, off-again sex worker. I'm pro-Palestine. I have chronic depression. I'm liberal, but not a democrat. I'm mad as gently caress about racism, patriarchy, and white privilege and how all of those things tie together to gently caress over and perpetuate violence against the marginalized. And I have attachment and jealousy issues.
If you have a problem with any of that, bye.

I'm an ex grad student who wants to be an author and teacher, but I have no idea how I'm going to get there.
I'm very messy. Not unsanitary. But messy.
Apparently an INFJ. Or INFP.
My greatest accomplishment so far is not being homeless. Or when I got into Clarion. Still not sure which is the winner.
I'm multi racial; Black, native/indigenous, and European/white. I identify as Afrolatina.
I give very few fucks, but the fucks I do give are pretty drat important to me.
I really like cats, purple, sleep, hummingbirds, horses, chocolate, tequila, dogs, train rides, and watching snails. In that order.
What I’m doing with my life
Post grad school with a meh full time job to support my slow and arduous novel writing habit.
Giving up on my MFA.
Getting in to ballet.
Volunteering with CCEJ.
Trying to get over my ex and accepting applications for a distraction.
I’m really good at
Calling people on their bullshit. Following recipes. Wasting my money on food. Saying things that I should be embarrassed about but am not. Keeping up with memes. Being honest. Holding a grudge. Cleaning, even though I don't like doing it. Laughing way too loud. At home manicures and pedicures. Stopping whatever I'm doing to stare at cute animals like I'm a toddler.
The first things people usually notice about me
My hair and all the fucks I don't give.
I'll never be drift compatible with anyone, so instead I'll take pills out of a mysterious little box and die by my own hand in a brave show of self sacrifice because it's better than dying of cancer.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I generally like science fiction and fantasy.
Beyoncé, Silversun Pickups, RHCP, AC/DC, 80s
Mexican, Trader Joe's, rare red meat, breakfast
The six things I could never do without
-My cat
-food
-Internet
-conditioner
-sleeping in
-love
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Food.
Sex.
Why I am the way I am.
What I really want.
How to reconcile the two.
My life is not a metaphor. It does have the power to kill me.
On a typical Friday night I am
Maybe meeting up with someone to do stuff.
Netflix with my cat.
Rage cleaning.
Laundry.
Reading.
Random crafts.
Pants off dance off.

Going through my messages and visitors on here and deciding which to post on FB for LOLs before I delete them and which to simply delete.
I may not look it or sound like it (do I? I have no idea honestly), but I am one of the most broken and screwed up people you will ever meet. Even more so because I am completely cognizant of it. That's not an exaggeration. I could be arrested for the poo poo I've done. I checked, the statute of limitations isn't over yet.
Also, possible minor addiction to match 3 games...
You should message me if
You're the red headed, inked up, smart, funny, compassionate feminist I've been dreaming of who's an amazing Dom and you think you can put up with me.

Don't message me if: you don't identify as feminist, don't know how to check your privilege, don't know what it means to be intersectional, don't at least try to check your spelling, have less than an 85% match, are any kind of theist and are any kind of serious about it (I'm not here to help you sin), or haven't answered any questions. If you're not going to take advantage of the interface, use a different site.
If you message me anyway, you must really like sending messages knowing you won't get a response. And even if I do reply, it doesn't mean I like you. It means I felt like trolling you. For fun.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

listen up you autistic cuckfiend moron I'm going to say the EXACT same thing as you, but phrased a little different because this is gibbis fuckpointshit and I don't actually read before making GBS threads up threads
tane goku im gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

it's...it's almost too perfect. she sounds beautiful inside, and out

• Locked thread