Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

For your convenient foldable head

wow. soooooo cool! i want that :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Hey kids! Get in the trailer! We're going to make you disappear!

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
learn 2 make kids from scratch

just get inna van ok

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

For your convenient foldable head

from the people that brought you barely stable collapsible tupperware and novelty cups that flatten if you set them down firmly

cool biRd pics
Aug 28, 2009

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds

Space-Pope posted:

ah, yes. a helmet that conveniently collapses towards my skull

dude.... crumple-zones

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Space-Pope posted:

ah, yes. a helmet that conveniently collapses towards my skull

in fairness that's probably not actually that much of a problem because if you hit the top of your head your skull is the only thing stopping a conventional helmet moving down too

the bigger problem i can see is that the joints for that will transmit impact energy direct to your skull unless the whole thing is made of eps with no shell, which means it'll be literally useless after a slight rain shower or a few sunny days, and will also fall apart after a few cycles of collapsing/uncollapsing.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

plus if you take your dog bicycling with you, you can use your hat as a water dish!

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

$400 misting nozzle for your shower

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1499369835/nebia-shower-better-experience-70-less-water

$1,699,777
pledged of $100,000 goal

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

theflyingorc posted:

did you actually just post that, you are bad man

You cannot talk about class inequality in YOSPOS, because then you wouldn't be able to brag about your deece six figgies.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

if its as good as a regular shower head $400 is a no-brainer for the state of CA to subsidize right now

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

if its as good as a regular shower head $400 is a no-brainer for the state of CA to subsidize right now
or they could limit agricultural usage since residential usage is <10%

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

but then the senator's jimmies would be rustled and we can't have that

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

or they could limit agricultural usage since residential usage is <10%

or they could do two things?? bc it's still a smart investment in water and energy saving tech?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

or they could do two things?? bc it's still a smart investment in water and energy saving tech?

you're pretty close to the limits of reducing residential use while there's plenty of low hanging fruit for agriculture

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

it's a stupid overpriced tech product that claims to ~save the world~ and you're defending it

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

what if we stored shower water in a tank and used that for toilets. wow toilets use zero water now, crazy. or we could sell $400 nozzles for rich idiots that think taking a 45 minute shower with a new toy does anything

my shower is now a sauna but it takes an hour to wash my hair so it's totes worth it :smug:

if you don't buy this product you're a piece of poo poo and you're destroying the earth

HAIL eSATA-n fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Aug 16, 2015

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

what if we stored shower water in a tank and used that for toilets. wow toilets use zero water now, crazy. or we could sell $400 nozzles for rich idiots that think taking a 45 minute shower with a new toy does anything

my building does this so they had to put signs above every toilet telling people not to drink the water

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

my shower is now a sauna but it takes an hour to wash my hair so it's totes worth it :smug:

if you don't buy this product you're a piece of poo poo and you're destroying the earth

u mad about shower nozzles?

municipal water is sold well below what would be its market value so ppl have little financial incentive to conserve it. loving with bathroom plumbing and water storage tanks would cost a lot more than $400. low-flow toilets and shower heads are a thing bc both waste a bunch of water and 70% reduction in water use is not nothing. that doesn't mean agriculture should get a free pass at all, it should pay out its rear end for its water use. but, the southwest is rapidly depleting its underground aquifers and SoCal is a desert in a drought. it would be stupid to leave easy water savings on the table and switching out shower nozzles is so simple an idiot like myself could do it.

that is to say: that is not the most worthless kickstarter u got. u can do better, i believe in u

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

u mad about shower nozzles?

municipal water is sold well below what would be its market value so ppl have little financial incentive to conserve it. loving with bathroom plumbing and water storage tanks would cost a lot more than $400. low-flow toilets and shower heads are a thing bc both waste a bunch of water and 70% reduction in water use is not nothing. that doesn't mean agriculture should get a free pass at all, it should pay out its rear end for its water use. but, the southwest is rapidly depleting its underground aquifers and SoCal is a desert in a drought. it would be stupid to leave easy water savings on the table and switching out shower nozzles is so simple an idiot like myself could do it.

that is to say: that is not the most worthless kickstarter u got. u can do better, i believe in u

Uh what the gently caress does that shower head really do that's meaningfully different to existing, $4, low flow showerheads

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Nintendo Kid posted:

Uh what the gently caress does that shower head really do that's meaningfully different to existing, $4, low flow showerheads

uh, it uses less water? idk

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

incidentally all shower heads sold in the US are "low flow" shower heads by law so you can just say "shower head"

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

fart simpson posted:

uh, it uses less water? idk
do you not see the obvious benefits?

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i save water by not using 100% pressure. #lifehax #weirdtips

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
not gonna lie, i would totally buy that showerhead

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
although they hosed up by not calling it 'the fountainhead'

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

although they hosed up by not calling it 'the fountainhead'

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

~Coxy posted:

my building does this so they had to put signs above every toilet telling people not to drink the water

are you and your neighbord dogs?

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
Remember the movie, The Matrix, where the hero downloads fighting skills into his brain?. Imagine if you could be instantly successful at meeting girls and charming them. Well the future is here now and you can be wearing it on your wrist.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

proclick lmfao

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Yes we added in EXTRA BASS

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

girls love to get flowers!!!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

We have included a camera in the face of the watch so you can easily take her picture. And then you say: "Do you want me to send you your picture, give me your cell number".

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

ctrl+f "red pill" no results found

surprising

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Athletic Footjob posted:

girls love to get flowers!!!

:catstare:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

overeager overeater
Oct 16, 2011

"The cosmonauts were transfixed with wonderment as the sun set - over the Earth - there lucklessly, untethered Comrade Todd on fire."

quote:

1. One of the 1st smartwatches with a phone built in (needs SIM card)

hmmmm

hmmm

hmmm

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athletic Footjob
Sep 24, 2005