Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
"A Kentucky man is dead after a snake bit him on the left arm Sunday during a church service. Authorities said the snake bit John David Brock, 60, of Stoney Fork at Mossy Simpson Pentacostal Church in Jenson, KY.

"The religion follows the teachings of Mark 16 in which the Bible says, 'They shall take up serpents ...and they will not harm them.' Simpson came from a long line of family members who were devout in the religion.

"'I believe Mr. Brock was aware of what might happen and he chose not to seek medical attention. I believe he was firm in his belief and his faith and he died content,' said Jack Green, a family friend."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Volume posted:

"A Kentucky man is dead after a snake bit him on the left arm Sunday during a church service. Authorities said the snake bit John David Brock, 60, of Stoney Fork at Mossy Simpson Pentacostal Church in Jenson, KY.

"The religion follows the teachings of Mark 16 in which the Bible says, 'They shall take up serpents ...and they will not harm them.' Simpson came from a long line of family members who were devout in the religion.

"'I believe Mr. Brock was aware of what might happen and he chose not to seek medical attention. I believe he was firm in his belief and his faith and he died content,' said Jack Green, a family friend."

good

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Volume posted:

volume where do you find all this amazing amazing poo poo :gop:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Satan being the prince of the power of the air it makes sense that tv, radio, computers and all would be perfect portals for his use. Also consider that Jesus says He saw Satan fall like lightening from the sky…so obviously electricity is home sweet home for him as well. I have even heard of pictures in magazines carrying spirits such as lust or Jezebel that can pounce on those unprotected.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Carl Sagan, espoused by ignorant atheists, devotee of Mystery Babylon!

Carl Sagan is loved and held in high regards by atheist groups everywhere. However, when taking a look at his writings, we find that his books are so filled with Babylonian Mystery Religion garbage that it's clear he was just another low-tier initiate into the Luciferian doctrine.

With book titles such as the Demon-Haunted World and Dragons of Eden, this is blatantly obvious to all but the most braindead of sheep. However, due to the immorality of atheists, their hatred of the truth,methods of proceeding through life in blind ignorance,and their great egos and pride, Carl Sagan is looked to as a hero that liberated them of religion LOL.

In actuality Carl Sagan wrote and likely practiced the Babylonian Mystery Religion extensively. His books are filled with the Tower of Babyl motif to make contact and travel with the heavens, which he believes is humanity's goal. You can find all the information you want about Babylonian deities such as Enki and Ea in his book Contact. So much more as well but I'm NOT going to be bothered by reading the life collection of a Luciferian sell-out to the Antichrist world order.

Have fun being deceived, Atheists. You hate the Bible, but you soooo love those who love Babylon. This is the heights of hypocrisy. Enjoy your deception, Lucifer is laughing, the whore of Mystery Babylon (a personification of the Mystery Religion) is laughing because they've trapped for themselves another soul.

Meanwhile, Jesus Christ who died and suffered so you could inherit EVERYTHING, FOREVER, is rejected by you as a strong evil.

Atheists - hellbent on followung Lucifer at all costs, hellbent on resisting their own salvation!

Chapter 13 of Contact is titled, Babylon !

What do you know!

ONLY Chriatians who know and understand the Bible have any idea what this man was talking about.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

quote:

Um, Jack....if he was faithful the snake could not have harmed him - that's the whole point.

Sorry but he's burning in hell.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Themes of Genesis... It actually affirms gender equality, believe it or not.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
as a collector i can agree, that SOME collectors border line on harrassment. when a prty answers the phn and says "wrong number", we are required by law to remove that number from the call list immediately. However, we(collectors) have a way of verifying weather or not a number or address is valid through a method called skip tracing...each and every time a consumer applies for any line of credit...it sends what they call a "trigger" in the system which automatically updates phone#'s, address, place of employment...etc, etc...now here is where I have an issue...Debt Collector is my job title...debt collections IS NOT illegal. I find that the people who have a problem with bill collectors are those THAT DON'T PAY THEIR BILLS ANY WAY! Bill collectors have been around since the Biblical times...that is a law established by our FATHER and CREATOR...we are suppose to pay our debts( Mat 6:12;Rom 4:4; Ezek 18:7; Luke 7:41; Rom 1:14 & 8:12; Gal 5:3). When you apply for a credit card or default on a contract and DO NOT pay it back...it's stealing i.e. THEFT OF SERVICES...my theory is...if you can pay thousands of dollars to a lawyer to sue a collection agency, then you can pay that 800.00( less or more) bill?????? or the most popular thing...bankruptcy. Don't get me wrong...some law suites are valid...however if you owe and someone like me calls your house to collect on something you know you owe ...pay it...in the end it's not hurting my job...it's hurting you...jacked up credit scores means higher intrest rates, putting up collateral, loan denials for homes, cars, etc. COLLECTION calls so forth and so on...so before you get angry at a bill collector take the time out to hear the information in regards to the call...say wrong number or provide contact information for the person they are calling for if you happen to know that person so the calls will stop comming to you...just a lil FYI!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Volume posted:

as a collector i can agree, that SOME collectors border line on harrassment. when a prty answers the phn and says "wrong number", we are required by law to remove that number from the call list immediately. However, we(collectors) have a way of verifying weather or not a number or address is valid through a method called skip tracing...each and every time a consumer applies for any line of credit...it sends what they call a "trigger" in the system which automatically updates phone#'s, address, place of employment...etc, etc...now here is where I have an issue...Debt Collector is my job title...debt collections IS NOT illegal. I find that the people who have a problem with bill collectors are those THAT DON'T PAY THEIR BILLS ANY WAY! Bill collectors have been around since the Biblical times...that is a law established by our FATHER and CREATOR...we are suppose to pay our debts( Mat 6:12;Rom 4:4; Ezek 18:7; Luke 7:41; Rom 1:14 & 8:12; Gal 5:3). When you apply for a credit card or default on a contract and DO NOT pay it back...it's stealing i.e. THEFT OF SERVICES...my theory is...if you can pay thousands of dollars to a lawyer to sue a collection agency, then you can pay that 800.00( less or more) bill?????? or the most popular thing...bankruptcy. Don't get me wrong...some law suites are valid...however if you owe and someone like me calls your house to collect on something you know you owe ...pay it...in the end it's not hurting my job...it's hurting you...jacked up credit scores means higher intrest rates, putting up collateral, loan denials for homes, cars, etc. COLLECTION calls so forth and so on...so before you get angry at a bill collector take the time out to hear the information in regards to the call...say wrong number or provide contact information for the person they are calling for if you happen to know that person so the calls will stop comming to you...just a lil FYI!

I sure hope that none of the companies he collects for charge interest:

Ezekiel 18:13 posted:

Lends at interest, and takes profit; shall he then live? He shall not live. He has done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon himself.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)

Pththya-lyi posted:

That's not how the bible works, man. You just read the parts you like and ignore the rest.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Should two Christians divorce? I honestly do not think so. Can you pray that God will teach you to love your husband? Yes you can. Don't think I don't understand your pain. My husband was unsaved for 15 years of our marriage and I tried to divorce him and God blocked it. I begin to pray that God would teach me to love my husband. God did. I had to love my husband before God saved him. This does not mean I don't feel for your pain. I know that your path is not easy but God can and is willing to be with you as you walk it.
Don't give up on your marriage. One thing you have to do is stop trying to change your husband and start praying that God will show you what needs changing in your own life. Because your husband is a Christian, maybe he will be willing to go to marriage counseling, but even if he doesn't, you should seek guidance from a Christian counselor.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

It's not even internally consistent, even if you accept all the stupid premises about sin and so on. Why was it necessary for god to become a person? Why does that do anything? Why not just forgive everybody? The whole idea of being saved or condemned based on a secret test is stupid.

unless you can claim that you can help people pass that test and if they don't get your help then they will burn in hellfire forever. also you can demand "donations"

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pththya-lyi posted:

According to Leviticus, slaves and prisoners would be freed, debts would be forgiven, and the mercies of God would be particularly manifest. Leviticus 25:8-13 states:

"And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years. Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land. And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family. A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed. For it is the jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field. In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession."

whoops

Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

Volume posted:

Carl Sagan, espoused by ignorant atheists, devotee of Mystery Babylon!

I've read Demon-Haunted World and Contact, but not Dragons of Eden. Even considering that these critics are paranoid delusional idiots who believe in literal witchcraft, I still can't imagine how they interpreted Carl Sagan's books to reveal him as a member of a Babylonian mystery cult :v:. That takes some top grade lunacy that even surprises me.

It makes me want to read Dragons of Eden though. Thanks, loony Christians!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dragons of eden is really good

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

jesus is cool but his dads a jerk

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

A collection of old French anti-religious cartoons:

http://imgur.com/gallery/NXpk0

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Giants existed prior to and after the flood. The cause of the giants prior to the flood was the same cause that caused them to exist after it as well. God did not bring the flood strictly to wipe them out. He did it primarily because all of the earth was wicked - every human being, all of it's culture was exceedingly wicked, and God would not allow the entire history of mankind to be as it was prior to the flood.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
There are people here who spend half their lives studying our founders and portray them to the public with historical accuracy. I just spent some time talking to Abigail Adams, 1778, the other day. I told her some people were saying her husband and his colleagues in Congress were not Christians. She was horrified at the rumor and said they most certainly were Christians and God fearing men. She said Mr. Jefferson had some strange ideas but he was still a Christian and she was sure he would come around to believing in the trinity eventually, which I believe he did.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I don't need to protest divorce because it is not being paraded with pride and shoved down our throats as normal nor is it forced on our children as acceptable.
Furthermore you really need to stop using the Mosaic law as your argument. It was 613 mosaic laws written for the Jews which were to be separate and holy before The Lord and disease free and cholesterol free, ie shellfish. It is amazing how people who love their sin misquote and misinterpret the truth. We are under the Moral Law of Christ which is all repeated in the New Testament. Sexual sin being one of them, including adultery and fornicators which is not being celebrated while mocking The Lord. All need to repent. God hates pride and sin.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
who is this Jesus you speak of
i follow zarathustra, the true prophet and bringer of light

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Do you know a kid with atheist parents? Kidnap that child and force them into re-education

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQa6p_N4nw8

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
total BS, science which is controlled and censored by atheists are controlled by peer groups. and if science doesnt fit the "agenda" it doesnt get approved. its a known fact that atheists will accept paychecks for lying to the public and its a little known fact that devil worshipers control the purse strings of all national science. its absolutely true that evolution is NOT true, which is known fact among creation science. therefore atheists are either brain washed or deceived, or they are pure liars.
chrsitianity offers faith according to their different bible translation, but all christianity know and believe that Jesus is very real, eveen if they dont agree on all theology.
in christianity, the United States of america defected from tryanny of both king and pope and became a protestant nation. and even though all religion is said to be a right and liberty of freedom, atheists are taking freedoms and liberty and burning the Constitution. Christian men of faith gave us this constitution and now atheists and devil worshipers are burning and ururping every constitutional right that makes the United states become a Terrorist for the rest of the world. bush and obama are equally evil despite their difference of religion and foreign policies.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
God created man to be the highest form of life on earth (Gen. 1:26-28). Human life is very precious to God. In fact, it is so precious that God Himself instituted the Death Penalty for anyone who takes the life of another (Exo. 21:12; Num. 35). God places great value on human life!

However, abortion promotes the message that life is NOT so valuable, and that man can do as he pleases with it. How long will it be before our nation decides that the killing of elderly people and sick people is justifiable? Why stop there? How long will it be before it becomes lawful to kill Bible believers who refuse to conform to the world system? It won't be as long as you may think (Rev. 13:16-18; Rev. 20:4). Abortion devalues human life, and it pushes our nation a step closer to that wicked day when it becomes lawful to murder innocent people.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The last days new word religion will be led by"Christians" like this. Satan has already been visiting strong well known Christian leaders promising them power if they will pour out a drink offering to him. Some are definitely selling out, something I cannot understand. They will have satanic power, but so will Christ's Church!

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...bNEJoiUgF6-b5SA

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

not a pig in a poke like, say, 'trainables'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3kngIqC1wg

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

now atheists and devil worshipers are burning and ururping every constitutional right that makes the United states become a Terrorist for the rest of the world. bush and obama are equally evil despite their difference of religion and foreign policies.

this but unironically

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Lord said two words to us about Donald Trump, "sincere, truth"
These attributes are becoming rare even in the Body of Christ - which should be a call to repentance, but it is not. If Trump fails in his quest to strengthen and straighten out this country I will point the finger of accusation at the ignorant pastors who lead their people astray with false accusations they learn from the MSM they 'religiously' watch. We consider Mr. Trump a breath of fresh air which is so sorely needed amongst the political midgets out there who hold the truth in unrighteousness.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
When the girl was 13, she moved from Colorado to the Johnsons’ home in Port St. Lucie after her mother died, police said. Within days, the alleged abuse began.

The crazed couple told the girl she had to have sex with them to be accepted into their family, police said. Over the next five years, Marie allegedly beat the girl if she refused their sexual demands, and Rob insisted she called him “master."

Rob, who is a cousin of the girl’s mother, also gave her a ring that he said showed she belonged to him, CBS12 reported.

At the same time, the couple homeschooled the girl, with Rob teaching her Old Testament passages that he said justified her treatment, police said. The girl was not allowed to use the phone and was given lines to rehearse if doctors ever asked about her sex life.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Obama and his fellow autotheists (self-worshipers) are vigorously defending the sacrificing of babies, and this combined with the autotheists’ evangelization of same-sex relations means they share beliefs with Satanists who also hold these two evils as their most sacred tenets.

People chanted, “Hail, Satan!” in support of abortion in 2014. They weren’t ashamed of this, either. Indeed, National Journal rushed to defend both those chanting in support of Satan and actual Satanists.

And then in 2015 Satanists sued on behalf of abortion.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Last week, Second Amendment Foundation founder Alan Gottlieb joined Colorado state Rep. Gordon Klingenschmitt on his “Pray in Jesus Name” program, where he argued that banning specific types of firearms is akin to banning specific books, for instance the Bible.

Speaking about his group’s contention that the attorney general of Massachusetts is improperly restricting the sale of some semiautomatic handguns, Gottlieb asked viewers to compare the “bureaucracy that is allowed to decide what guns you can own and you can’t own” with a scenario in which “the government was deciding what books you can read or books you couldn’t read.”

“You could have a book about Satan,” he continued, “but you couldn’t have the Bible.”

“A lot of First Amendment, Second Amendment issues are really kind of tied together,” he said, in that “you really can’t unravel the Bill of Rights or shred one part of it without shredding the whole document.”

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I haven't posted here in a while. Are Christians still stupid?

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I haven't posted here in a while. Are Christians still stupid?

i dunno but the VOLUME of shitposting hasn't decreased

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TwoFire posted:

i dunno but the VOLUME of shitposting hasn't decreased

He's real mad about something.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
prolly his dad

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

prolly his dad

OH YOU MEAN FUCKIMUS MAXIMUS (thats what he calls him i think its a gobot reference)

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

He's real mad about something.

Volume is doing the Lord's work in this thread, and I would kindly ask that you refrain from pestering him. This thread is a valuable public service, and you should thank Volume for his tireless efforts in keeping it running.

Hail Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Volume is doing the Lord's work in this thread, and I would kindly ask that you refrain from pestering him. This thread is a valuable public service, and you should thank Volume for his tireless efforts in keeping it running.

Hail Satan.

I don't understand

• Locked thread