Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Stairmaster posted:

they made up all that aot movie stuff right

unfortuntel no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Which video did matt say NO SWEET BABY to zach?

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
The 5 Star Wrestling alternate-universe wrestler names is fun to run with

Roger "The Cobra" Jakes
Clean Strheets
Pierre the Regular Sized

And with tag teams:

The Liver Society
Restoration

Also shouldn't The Undertaker would be The Midwife?

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DumbparameciuM posted:

Also shouldn't The Undertaker would be The Midwife?

More like the Wet Nurse.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Depths posted:

Which video did matt say NO SWEET BABY to zach?

start of GoT 17 and end of LiD 14

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcW6W-xVl-8

WE DO IT

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Man, I kinda feel sorry for him. He seems stressed. And if anything turns out bad on release they're gonna get savaged. Hope they really do DO IT though.

So...uh... I dunno where else to ask, but can anyone explain what the hell this is?

HGH fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Aug 12, 2015

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

HGH posted:

So...uh... I dunno where else to ask, but can anyone explain what the hell this is?

That? That's the Shockmaster. Whats the Shockmaster? An unfortunate motherfucker.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
Why were they even allowed to use a Stormtrooper helmet as part of someone's outfit? I don't think they could argue that's fair use with LucasArts. And why make a full face-covering helmet part of the character design if you're just going to take it off when they get to the ring, revealing a face the audience doesn't care about?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They were allowed to be sprayed it powder blue and put glitter all over it.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

If this isn't canon, it should be.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

That's magical.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
The Sonic Twitter is going out of control.

Commissar Ken posted:

That? That's the Shockmaster. Whats the Shockmaster? An unfortunate motherfucker.
You know I always thought this was just a dumb in-joke between the guys. Now I know better.

Also this LiS flowchart is pretty cool(spoilers for upcoming episodes).

HGH fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Aug 13, 2015

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"Ah, I'll pick King 06."
"Uh I think that's King OG, Matt."

gently caress I love Rustlemania 2.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I came from the past to say Edge is obviously Blunt, neinfurries.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

You folks are saying that Life is Strange is a good game,but the comments do nothing but hate on everything about it. Should I give it a go? The LP makes me think I'll like it,but I'm on the fence.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

VolticSurge posted:

You folks are saying that Life is Strange is a good game,but the comments do nothing but hate on everything about it. Should I give it a go? The LP makes me think I'll like it,but I'm on the fence.

why are you reading comments

Wordnumber
Jan 13, 2015
I haven't watched the playthrough past the first episode but Life is Strange is cool and good and you should probably check it out.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

VolticSurge posted:

If you like one of the games they play then just give it a shot. You're not gonna know until you try it for yourself. That being said, it's one episode away from being done, so if you wanna wait it'll probably be cheaper to get after it's over. For the record, after watching them play Ghost Rider I went and bought a copy on Amazon and that game is actually pretty fun.

FWIW, I really enjoy life is strange even back when the first episode had some of the shittiest dialogue in it and had fun doing petty teenage bullshit.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Tae posted:

why are you reading comments

Hey,I try not to,but ever since the new Pale Moon update the plugin I used to block YT comments suddenly stopped working. Been trying to find a replacement,to no avail.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

VolticSurge posted:

Just watch it you coward.

maybeflan
May 15, 2014

VolticSurge posted:

Hey,I try not to,but ever since the new Pale Moon update the plugin I used to block YT comments suddenly stopped working. Been trying to find a replacement,to no avail.

All you have to do is not scroll down. Otherwise, check out the first episode and see if it's your jam.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Some of the dialogue in the first episode's a bit cringeworthy,but if this really is Degrassi meets Jojo like my friends tell me,I can deal with it.

Edit:That Spirits Within apologism,tho.

VolticSurge fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Aug 14, 2015

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
The adventures of "Pat's French Pronunciation Connection" continues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBF38jy9SLE

"Y-you guys wanna watch some...Trémoirs?"

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Canada's wrestling arena is rad as gently caress.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
So I decided to look up Gunloc, since he got mentioned on tonight's Rustlemania.

http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Gunloc

"Gunloc is modeled after Chris Benoit."

No wonder they rolled the Guile connections back.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

KaosMachina posted:

So I decided to look up Gunloc, since he got mentioned on tonight's Rustlemania.

http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Gunloc

"Gunloc is modeled after Chris Benoit."

No wonder they rolled the Guile connections back.

Oh...ooohhhhh. :smith:

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Do we know what Pat's wrestler moniker is? We got El Joolio, The Punishment, and John Cena, but I don't think Pat's been mentioned as having a special title or gimmick.

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

hoobajoo posted:

Do we know what Pat's wrestler moniker is? We got El Joolio, The Punishment, and John Cena, but I don't think Pat's been mentioned as having a special title or gimmick.

Cactus Pat,I believe.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

cane ashley

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Hey now, sometimes too much is too much y'know?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
In Episode 22 of Chrono Trigger:

"How do you jump in this?"

"I dunno -- I gee -- Wouldn't I feel fuckin' stupid? If after all these years, 'You didn't know there was a jump button in Chrono Trigger'?"

Super Mario RPG confirmed for a work, guys.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

The lengths they would have to go to to make Super Mario RPG a work makes me so hopeful that the whole thing was actually a work.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Oh, that reminds me, in the penultimate episode of Freedom Planet, Woolie and Liam are going up a tricky vertical section and start imagining speedrun tech, and what glitches it would abuse.
A month later SGDQ happened and everything they talked about in that section happened, right down to the glitch that vertically clips through a wall to get to the top. It was kinda baffling.
EDIT: Compare this and this.

HGH fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Aug 14, 2015

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Genetic Toaster posted:

The lengths they would have to go to to make Super Mario RPG a work makes me so hopeful that the whole thing was actually a work.

It'd be the longest con and it'd be amazing.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

quote:

This episode's summary is dedicated to warning you that we will be terrible detectives next week. Yeah. It's that bad.
Oh nooooo
I mean the game does get kinda complex but I sure hope the guys edit the board sequence.
Also next episode's gonna start off hilarious.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
It's impressive how much Liam hates Warren.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

Big Scary Owl posted:

It's impressive how much Liam hates Warren.

Well, often people hate those who remind them of themselves.