Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
EG what the gently caress you were supposed to be the team I could like now :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

weird toppings guy posted:

Considering he has an EG banner on twitter, and EG in his desc I'd hope it's a troll

If I was backstabbed like that I'd remove their branding instantly

EternalEnvy still has all his C9 poo poo on his Twitter and that whole team got dumped.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kild posted:

Zai + RTZ back 2 EG.

Barf.

They just won the whole enchilada without them and those guys didn't make top 5.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Maybe he just got hacked?

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

and it takes seconds to remove that stuff

gosh i just lost my job welp better go update my facebook status

Trevorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Jul 4, 2008

Trollllllllllll

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Cabbit posted:

EternalEnvy still has all his C9 poo poo on his Twitter and that whole team got dumped.

team disbanded, guarantee ee will still be a c9 player however

Nobody Interesting posted:

gosh i just lost my job welp better go update my facebook status

i defriend my ex's instantly, my e-reputaion is important

BabyRyoga
May 21, 2001

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
So is EG now RTZ, EE, PPD, Sumail, Universe? Or what

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

BabyRyoga posted:

Don't do this to Universe please.

please

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

BabyRyoga posted:

That... could be a team.

Shouldn't be, but could be.

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Luna Was Here posted:

This is because the client is still based off of Adobe air and is a steaming pile of poo poo. They're getting rid of it because officially they don't want to segment the na player base but in reality it's because they're balls deep in spaghetti code that ties each account to a server and you can't freely transfer between them without forking over $25 so they've just sorta gone "why bother"and given up on it

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you almost had a reasonable point

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

i defriend my ex's instantly, my e-reputaion is important

my digital presence online must be an accurate reflection of the reality

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

it's legit
arteezy will join eg
fear (tentatively) will be playing 4 as he has in the past

from Clair.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?
Why would they kick Aui? He played so well.....I really hope they didn't boot him. :ohdear:

It really makes no sense why they would disrupt and break apart a team that won TI, unless there were some other circumstances surrounding this.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
I assume they were looking for a replacement while Fear is out and the best candidate they could find is Arteezy, which would force Fear into the 4 or 5 position when he returned.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kild posted:

it's legit
arteezy will join eg

from Clair.

Kill me

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
I thought RTZ wanted to play mid again... All he's been practicing is playmaker ember.

Oh well. Dota is one hosed up scene :\

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Kild posted:

it's legit
arteezy will join eg

from Clair.

This seems like a "we've won the big one, no reason to try hard anymore" decision.

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wait wat

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

So EG would kick Aui and Fear would "debase" himself by going back to support (nothing wrong with playing support but I remember him mentioning he didn't want to do it a while back) for Arteezy? Assuming this isn't just the rumor mill being retarded and wrong, which for some reason it almost never is in Dota, they really gotta value him highly.

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.
lmao please let this be real

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

I want to get off Pro Dota's wild ride.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Cape Cod Crab Chip posted:

So EG would kick Aui and Fear would "debase" himself by going back to support (nothing wrong with playing support but I remember him mentioning he didn't want to do it a while back) for Arteezy? Assuming this isn't just the rumor mill being retarded and wrong, which for some reason it almost never is in Dota, they really gotta value him highly.

is it really a rumor mill anymore when the player in question himself is tweeting about it? it would have to be a pretty high-effort troll at this point, considering all the people who seem to be "in on it"

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

arteezy said he wants to play only mid, so unless he's decided that playing carry for eg is better than mid for secret, I'm not believing this

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
EternaLEnVy ‏@EternaLEnVy1991 15m15 minutes ago Markham, Ontario
ArtEEzy is dead mb next year

Dream is dead :(

TheQat posted:

is it really a rumor mill anymore when the player in question himself is tweeting about it? it would have to be a pretty high-effort troll at this point, considering all the people who seem to be "in on it"

I thought someone just hacked aui's social media accounts.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

TheQat posted:

Twitter is the lowest effort of anything

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
This is so incalculabley dumb it pains me even to consider it real.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

TheQat posted:

Aui being out is confirmed. Unless, as stated, it's the world's dumbest and lamest August Fool's. Who's coming in to replace him, and if there's any reshuffling of who plays what position, hasn't been confirmed by any of the concerned parties.

e: unless it's a hack thing, honestly at this point that might be the most sensible explanation.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

alright never mind that's the payoff

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
ppd isn't helping clarify things

ppd posted:

le may mays

cerious
Aug 18, 2010

:dukedog:
Actually weird for RTZ to go back to EG. He'd be back on 1 but he was pretty clear he wanted pos 2 on mid.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Holy poo poo, is it drama time already? :allears:

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Why would they put Fear on anything if he is talking about getting surgery soon? Plus there is the rumored stand in rules for majors.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Luna Was Here posted:

Holy poo poo, is it drama time already? :allears:

Somehow the drama gets bigger every year

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Someone tell me what the hell "majors" is

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

Unless Arteezy and Zai were an all or nothing deal this is the stupidest poo poo ever. Honestly even if that's the case go find someone else. Who the gently caress decided this was a good idea?

Double lol if it's just Arteezy and Fear can never play again due to arm poo poo.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/call_me_Kelby/status/632376270353887232

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
PPD is worse than EE, idk how that is possible, but it just happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

To the op you go

• Locked thread