Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

I recently hit 50 and am down with a triangle, group leader is Haku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Can anyone put up an AHades so I can try God Rush with my Alt? 323,392,257

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
When you are feeding pengdras to the thing you want to level, is it better to go for all 5 at once or do one by one in hopes of getting the 2x boosts?

Also, whats the next best thing after pengras to level stuff? As in better than not 2nd best to. They slow down leveling your monsters considerably around lvl 45-50.

Damo fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Aug 15, 2015

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Damo posted:

When you are feeding pengdras to the thing you want to level, is it better to go for all 5 at once or do one by one in hopes of getting the 2x boosts?

If the 2x boost would result in wasted xp, then do it stepwise. If not, no difference.

shiatza
May 15, 2005

Here's my shameless BFF plug if anyone wants to get a triangle after the reset. Padherder

A.Venus, A.Bastet, A.Horus. A.Ra, L.Kali, Ronia and some other stuff. Will likely end up finishing LKali #2's +eggs and then move on to Bastet and then finally Ra. ID 300,701,387

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

I need to set up a BFF triangle before the reset. I have hypermax Ronia, hypermax Kirin, +240 L.Kali and will probably hypermax A.Shiva next. I'd be happy if I could get people that run at least 2 of the following: Ronia, Kirin, L.Kali, A.Shiva, A.Ra, A.Bastet.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
So if I just started this game and have no idea what or who to BFF should I just pick anyone before it resets so I get two sources of 200 pal points a day? I can just pick a random Isis friend I guess.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Damo posted:

So if I just started this game and have no idea what or who to BFF should I just pick anyone before it resets so I get two sources of 200 pal points a day? I can just pick a random Isis friend I guess.

Find a goon with a hypermax leader that pairs with your own leader you want to use constantly to get you through the early to mid/late game and BFF the hell out of them.

vvvv Shameless plugging, I love it!

Evil Kit fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Aug 15, 2015

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Damo posted:

Pick me, I mostly run rainbow leaders and I've already spent my BFF so I can't triangle. My SS Isis and L. Kali will help you learn to git gud.

EDIT: SS Isis isn't hypermaxed but is next in line after L. Kali, who is 2/3 there and is already max skilled.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Hey,
One of you dudes, Q-SA. Bff'd me this afternoon, or at least according to an in-game mail I received. I was just searching my friends list for you so I could snag another 100 pts, and I didn't see you in the list. Did you delete me? I hope not, cuz you wasted your bff if you did that.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
Bastet Plus Eggs here we come!

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
Oh poo poo I need to get in on a BFF triangle too before the reset. I don't have anything hypermaxed yet, but I'm currently working on SS Isis. I also have L.Kali, Ronia, A. Bastet, Verdandi, Urd and a bunch of other fun things I can put up for people if needed. Here's my PADherder

I'd actually love more A. Parvati friends as it was kind of fun to use her as my Verdandi buddy, but that doesn't have to be a BFF requirement.

ID beannieSA 381,542,230

The Hebug posted:

I need to set up a BFF triangle before the reset. I have hypermax Ronia, hypermax Kirin, +240 L.Kali and will probably hypermax A.Shiva next. I'd be happy if I could get people that run at least 2 of the following: Ronia, Kirin, L.Kali, A.Shiva, A.Ra, A.Bastet.

What do you think? Like I said, nobody is hypermaxed yet but I do have Ronia, Kirin, L.Kali and A. Bastet at least?

Ninja edit: I may have missed it earlier but was it mentioned when the reset is happening?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

No one has an AHades? I've got 30 min to fail this stupid dungeon.

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

bengy81 posted:

Hey,
One of you dudes, Q-SA. Bff'd me this afternoon, or at least according to an in-game mail I received. I was just searching my friends list for you so I could snag another 100 pts, and I didn't see you in the list. Did you delete me? I hope not, cuz you wasted your bff if you did that.

Earlier it took me closing and reopening pad for my new bff to appear as such.

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

GoodBee posted:

No one has an AHades? I've got 30 min to fail this stupid dungeon.
got u fam

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

scorpiobean posted:

Oh poo poo I need to get in on a BFF triangle too before the reset. I don't have anything hypermaxed yet, but I'm currently working on SS Isis. I also have L.Kali, Ronia, A. Bastet, Verdandi, Urd and a bunch of other fun things I can put up for people if needed. Here's my PADherder

I'd actually love more A. Parvati friends as it was kind of fun to use her as my Verdandi buddy, but that doesn't have to be a BFF requirement.

ID beannieSA 381,542,230

What do you think? Like I said, nobody is hypermaxed yet but I do have Ronia, Kirin, L.Kali and A. Bastet at least?

Ninja edit: I may have missed it earlier but was it mentioned when the reset is happening?

Mason Dixon posted:

Welp. Before I choose somebody at random, anybody else want a BFF triangle? My focus currently is with a combination of SS Isis/A.Parvati/Verdandi/L.Kali/Pandora with a hopefully increasing helping of A.Ra/A.Bastet. Not many plusses, but I only just started seriously farming for them when 3x normals hit, so that will definitely improve.

Shamelessly self-promoting myself here, as it looks like there's pretty decent overlap. If you and TheHebug are willing, I'd like to get in on a before-the-reset triangle. Going to sleep now, but I'll check as soon as I can tomorrow.

DarkSun 344723382

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

beaner69 posted:

got u fam

Thanks. I failed on Athena. I didn't really have a plan or study the dungeon. I'll try again eventually.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Do they ever reset BBFs entirely, letting you pick and choose new BFFs with the same amount of invites?

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

gently caress your stupid resolve.

Buddy also pulled this today, gently caress these rem rates, the 3* removal cant come soon enough.

https://imgur.com/a/gRKOF

A Banana
Jun 11, 2013
Since its bff triangle time.
I primarily run
A.Bastet (+60ish, one off max skill, first candidate for hypermaxing)
A.Lakshmi (max skill, no + eggs).
Ronia (+240ish, skill 3)

And have a bunch of other weird/utility leaders I can put up on request, mostly max level w/ no +s and varying skill levels eg DMeta, AParv, AGoemon, ANeptune, AVenus

A Banana fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Aug 15, 2015

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer
I think I just had a pretty good pull:

Ifrit
Horus
Osiris
Red Riding Hood
Typhon

nogic
Jul 6, 2002
Might as well put in for a BFF triangle request.

Lu Bu (hyper)
Athena (297, 2 levels off skill max -- but I'm considering feeding her off to one of the below)
LKali (+180~, skill lvl 5, will finish her + next)
AParvati
ABastet (I have a really good team for her that needs more work, and I need a ton of practice~, but this will likely be a focus in the near future)

Also have ARa, but don't have a great team for it, so it won't be up often, but I can put it up.

Lots of random stuff that's max level/awoke, LMeta, Beelz, ACeres... https://www.padherder.com/user/pollysee/monsters/

Quincytbb
Oct 8, 2014

:laugh:
If anyone wants to form a triangle with my my usual leads are

Bastet
Verdandi
Lmeta
Krishna

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything
Welp, BFF Triangle request;

General Active - +297 Beelz
Slot 1 - Hypermax Ronia
Slot 2 - +70 SL 4 A Bastet

I also have an Max LKali I can put up if needed (no plus eggs)

So, the new challenge dungeons - the only one I cared to complete was the moonlit princess for the Green Jewel... Turns out she binds all devil cards for 3 turns the instant she's under 75% hp. Which is also the kill threshhold. i don't think it's possible to do this dungeon unless I get really lucky and she changes darks into hearts for me. I can't figure out how to care tho, + egg farming in normal dungeons. I'm going to struggle to farm the 3 green jewels in Cauchemar when it comes up as it is...

Ironsolid fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Aug 15, 2015

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Got my first Egypt 2 Gods with Set & Nepthys. Not bad pulls by any means, though not immediately useful to me. Do they work as subs on any late game teams, or do I keep them on the back burner for now and wait for their ults?

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Just casually rolled three times with free stones and ended up with Verd, RSonia and Horus. No big deal

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Did my superstition, got my gold... fourth L Meta. Buh. Whatever, 15000 MP I guess. Couldnt leave well enough alone, did my trick again, got my gold... third Grodin, but fed grodin to himself a looong time ago so second on hand. Whatever, I was dumb to roll at all anyway, I was wanting Vishnu, not realizing it was Indian 2 GF I want, lol

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Awoken Parvati makes this dungeon a joke.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Alright, stupid godfest.

Red Riding Hood (shoulda stopped here)
Zuoh (dupe, and the first one is actually max skilled even though who the gently caress knows if I'll ever use him)
DQXQ (good, except I have kali and awoken horus, is DQXQ useful at *all* at this point?)
Ivory Dragon (ugh)
aaaaand Indra

So, is Indra useful at all? Is DQXQ useful if I already have rockin combo leaders? Looks like DQ ulti would fit into some mono light team I guess? And I assume a second Zuoh is MP fodder once that happens.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock

Tarezax posted:

Pick me, I mostly run rainbow leaders and I've already spent my BFF so I can't triangle. My SS Isis and L. Kali will help you learn to git gud.

EDIT: SS Isis isn't hypermaxed but is next in line after L. Kali, who is 2/3 there and is already max skilled.

Cool, thanks man sounds good. Invite sent.

edit: Also, what is your account name? I didn't take note of it so I have no idea who you are for when I need to add you as BFF.

Damo fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Aug 15, 2015

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
Woke up to three BFF reqs (mega Lakshmi is my queen) so, obviously had to do 3 pulls.....
Grodin #7. (still no red, boohoo)
GZL #3. Oh come on, please...
SNAKEBUTT. Long desired. My last of killing with hearts is sated again.

Did 3 more up to excitement, and got snow white and melon poo poo type revenge pulls.
That'll (not) teach me.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

FrickenMoron posted:

Buddy also pulled this today, gently caress these rem rates, the 3* removal cant come soon enough.

https://imgur.com/a/gRKOF

None of these are 3* eggs

korora
Sep 3, 2011
Also looking for a pre-reset triangle. Leaders:

Hyper Ronia
Hyper AParvati
+183 ABastet (soon hyper)
AShiva (probably next hyper)
A Goemon on 3x weekends

Other things I run occasionally: Kirin, AHorus, ACeres, AMinerva

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Looking for somebody who will run Asmodeus when she gets her uvo. Right now I have A.Parvati, A.Neptune, and typically A.Horus up for grabs.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

Paul Zuvella posted:

None of these are 3* eggs

The toydragons have been removed from JP REM though b/c some of them are farmable so they aren't worth any mp

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Are the odds of piis in the coin dungeons the same for all the levels? I know it's generally recommended to run the highest because it gives better XP but sometimes that one has an off color mini boss I don't want to deal with.

good jovi
Dec 11, 2000

'm pro-dickgirl, and I VOTE!

korora posted:

Also looking for a pre-reset triangle. Leaders:

Hyper Ronia
Hyper AParvati
+183 ABastet (soon hyper)
AShiva (probably next hyper)
A Goemon on 3x weekends

Other things I run occasionally: Kirin, AHorus, ACeres, AMinerva

I'm so into you. Post your code, or look above for mine.

Paper Lion posted:

i respect that you have a bible black avatar in tyool2015

Heh. I've had that thing for probably 10 years now. Just can't find the time to make something new.

Rlazgoth
Oct 10, 2003
I attack people at random.
Day 2 godfest report (aiming for Ra and Isis):

Bastet
Gadius #2 (any use for a dupe? I never use #1 at all)
Dragon Rider Arthur
Osiris
Shining Dragon Swordsman
Belial
Leviathan

Not what I wanted but Bastet is alright I guess.

Also, is the BFF reset for NA? If so here's my sales pitch. Running Hypermaxed A. Horus in Slot 1, nearly Hypermaxed L. Kali in slot 2 (should be +297 this week), +254 Beelzebu in Active slot. I got a Shiva yesterday which I am planning on hypermaxing as a top priority so I might replace one of those slots with him in the future. My ID is 377,072,289.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

What's the droprate like for Thoth and Sopdet on Sphinx Descended Legend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
about 20% iirc

• Locked thread