Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

MasterSlowPoke posted:

The model is cool, but the stupid bikini demons on st. patrick's day vomit beach are dumb.

Considering it's the up-Slaaneshed... Deceiver? Night-something, the Beach Babemonettes are fitting. WTF with the left hand, tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
:agreed:

tit demons and the confederate flag are both cool

thread is good A+

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

enrious posted:

Slouch and Hardee hats were worn by both sides. For me the cherry on top is the skull and horns on the front.

I bet that land speeder has a Dixie horn too.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

JcDent posted:

Considering it's the up-Slaaneshed... Deceiver? Night-something, the Beach Babemonettes are fitting. WTF with the left hand, tho.

It looks like a squid staff. Which is a very good and useful staff, I think.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I bet that land speeder has a Dixie horn too.

All the vehicles are equipped with that sound in the Crusade For The Emperor's Blood And Honor.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

JcDent posted:

This content has been brought to you by the Cheap Troll Post/4chan Inspiration Thread Super PAC.

Someone needs to buy a Russian recast (it's only $100) and do a Romanian knight or smth.

DE Slave girls are some of the only bitz sold for a reason.

Ain't no dirty, lazy Salamander is gonna steal are women!

And mite-be-a-repost:

These all get a rad vote from me, except for the Wave Serpent - technically, it's decent painting, I guess, but it's really out of place and doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

berzerkmonkey posted:

These all get a rad vote from me, except for the Wave Serpent - technically, it's decent painting, I guess, but it's really out of place and doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Maybe the crew are young, 200yo Monkeighaboo stoners?

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

JcDent posted:

Maybe the crew are young, 200yo Monkeighaboo stoners?

Smoke wraithcrystal meth erryday

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Why would Eldar paint a naked human woman on their vehicles?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Why would Humans paint a naked elven woman on their vehicles?

e. lol

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Aug 14, 2015

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's hipster irony. Those guys are the eldar equivalent of wearing 18th century facial hair, 1930's clothes and riding a penny farthing.

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

berzerkmonkey posted:

What Wave Serpent ?

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I am actually impressed by the mobile strip club. If Tony Stark joined the Adeptus Mechanicus....

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

goatface posted:

It's hipster irony. Those guys are the eldar equivalent of wearing 18th century facial hair, 1930's clothes and riding a penny farthing.

The 18th century was mostly devoid of facial hair. :spergin:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's how loving hipster they are.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I don't care about in game reasons, that wave serpent is loving rad and I would do poo poo like that if I could. I just noticed it has a soul gem over the poonaner. Even more awesome.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

No one has noted that the woman is crying? :stare:

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008

The Dregs posted:

I don't care about in game reasons, that wave serpent is loving rad and I would do poo poo like that if I could. I just noticed it has a soul gem over the poonaner. Even more awesome.

FFS - a Wave Serpent is the Transport.

That is a Fire-Prism - the heavy shooty one.
(That's also a very old one with the unreasonably heavy Metal turret on a plastic model that makes it almost impossible to use on a flying base)

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Renfield posted:

FFS - a Wave Serpent is the Transport.

That is a Fire-Prism - the heavy shooty one.
(That's also a very old one with the unreasonably heavy Metal turret on a plastic model that makes it almost impossible to use on a flying base)

:goonsay:

Doctor Borris
May 29, 2014

Sometimes Serious.
Sometimes Satirical.
Never Ever Sarcastic.
Ever.

Pyrolocutus posted:

She's crying because her race is dying and her fertility has deceased. Obviously.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I don't think those are bad day tears, those are like "I am on the sweetest tank it is so hella sweet I'm tearing up" tears

I do agree she should look more Elfy but if you're into heavy metal painted vans I guess it's for you not me

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Pyrolocutus posted:

She is clearly REALLY INTO whatever the hell is happening and you should not judge her lifestyle choices. The artist clearly had themes of feminine empowerment in mind when they created this and you should feel bad for implying that it is bad for a woman to display passion.

It probably has a back story and stuff.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

Spiderdrake posted:

I don't think those are bad day tears, those are like "I am on the sweetest tank it is so hella sweet I'm tearing up" tears

I do agree she should look more Elfy but if you're into heavy metal painted vans I guess it's for you not me

I agree, it's way too feminine.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

Ugleb posted:

She is clearly REALLY INTO whatever the hell is happening and you should not judge her lifestyle choices. The artist clearly had themes of feminine empowerment in mind when they created this and you should feel bad for implying that it is bad for a woman to display passion.

It probably has a back story and stuff.

My guess? Enemy fire just caused her holofield to short out.

It's a big moment. She's become a wave woman.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, but Eldar think Humans are like gross apes, so it'd be like if we had one with a lady orangutan with her tits out.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm guessing it was meant to be a crying Eldar goddess. Aren't the tears of Isha something in the fluff? I don't know much about Eldar.

Now, why she had to be naked, I don't know. Hams gonna ham. :shrug:

Drake_263
Mar 31, 2010

Safety Factor posted:

I'm guessing it was meant to be a crying Eldar goddess. Aren't the tears of Isha something in the fluff? I don't know much about Eldar.

Now, why she had to be naked, I don't know. Hams gonna ham. :shrug:

Fluff has it that soulstones are the tears of Isha, shed to guide her children home.

Her tits being out are pure one-handed hamminess, though. At least she's not getting molested by tentacles.. that's probably on the next tank in the line.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Guys it's probably just some dumb dorky gross ham wanted tits on his tank and no more thought than that went into it

Doctor Borris
May 29, 2014

Sometimes Serious.
Sometimes Satirical.
Never Ever Sarcastic.
Ever.

Moola posted:

Guys it's probably just some dumb dorky gross ham wanted tits on his tank and no more thought than that went into it

That's just what a farseer matter puppeteer would want you to say.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Maybe that's the eldar equivalent of furries.

Now we need a Chimera with a naked farseer (with a helmet, of course) painted on both sides. It's the only way.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

Moola posted:

Clearly your mind is unworthy of The Hobby That Is Collecting And Painting Citadel Miniatures and you are incapable of appreciating its nuances.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

A design mock up for an upcoming Space Wolf fast monstrous creature bike:

I've go nothing:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
im the short shorts

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just an Ork battle saint.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

JcDent posted:

I've go nothing:

Malifaux is the best. Just don't look up Trixiebelle.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
i looked up Trixiebelle

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
lmao

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I got a goboner

Skellybones
May 31, 2011