Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
Oh apparently these are going to be summons in their own summon gate or something and you waste gems trying to summon the rare ones.

RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
Someone on reddit pointed out that if you get the "equip any combination of spheres" ES you can finally live the legend of dual Bravest Blades for -100% to all stats.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

CashEnsign posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bravefrontier/comments/3gxngk/jpbf_updated_elgifts_bonuses_list_full/

I thought abotu crossposting it but it's way to long, but here is a list of every extra extra skill imp (Elgift) in the japan version now. It's literally every skill you can think of, and really game breaking.

Goddamn the 7* stuff is absurd, as is some of the lower level things like this:
2* [1006000] EXS2_211 Increase HP by 30%, increase normal attack hit count, and increase BC HC drop rate when attacking
2* [1008700] EXS2_303 Increase HP by 20%, nullify all status ailments and nullify ATK/DEF/REC down
2* [1008701] EXS2_304 Increase HP by 20%, nullify all status ailments and BB gauge increases when attacked

Some other crazy high end ones though:
7* [1011130] EXS2_378 Add "fills BB gauge to the Max" effect to own SBB
7* [1011110] EXS2_376 Apply "All element buff for 3 turns to all allies" on SBB

Though regarding that mitigation effect, I think this one is better:
5* [1011710] EXS2_436 Add "Reduce damage received for 3 turns to all alies" effect to BB & SBB

Because whatever that is it's not mitigation and so it likely stacks with mitigation.

CashEnsign posted:

Oh apparently these are going to be summons in their own summon gate or something and you waste gems trying to summon the rare ones.
RIP

Good thing I'm up to about 250 gems on my BFJP account since I haven't pulled there for so long (and their 2nd anniversary showered players with obscene amounts of gifts, like the "pick a rare summon unit and its type once for free" thing). :getin:

e: Did some pulls in Japan:
Claire
Some plant girl I forget the name of
Glyph(a) who's pretty cool and a solid Kira(g) upgrade
Unit #993, some dark unit I don't recognize at a glance
Gylph(a) I will never get this guy in Global now. :psyduck:
Fahdal

Two ES imps:
4* 40% HP
1* 15% DEF when B gauge is full
1* no idea, it's not showing as translated in that reddit link.

The 40% hp one is nice, and all but I can only imagine how bad these rates and and how much worse Gumi is going to make them for us once they show up here.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Aug 15, 2015

Poala Bear
Jan 25, 2007
So, something nifty I just discovered. Every 5 floors that you complete of Frontier Gate counts as a single Vortex fight. I just did one run going from 1-20 and ending. Checked my daily tasks and I'm 4/5 on clearing Vortex dungeons for today. That's pretty cool.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Poala Bear posted:

So, something nifty I just discovered. Every 5 floors that you complete of Frontier Gate counts as a single Vortex fight. I just did one run going from 1-20 and ending. Checked my daily tasks and I'm 4/5 on clearing Vortex dungeons for today. That's pretty cool.

FH stages count as Vortex too, as do Trials (regardless of how much EN you spend on them). I've found that on days where I want to save my energy for something else (Saturdays where I'm not farming Metals is a good example) I'll just keep attempting to do the Grah 3 turn kill or the Lugina 25 turn kill, or things like that.

Poala Bear
Jan 25, 2007

KataraniSword posted:

FH stages count as Vortex too, as do Trials (regardless of how much EN you spend on them). I've found that on days where I want to save my energy for something else (Saturdays where I'm not farming Metals is a good example) I'll just keep attempting to do the Grah 3 turn kill or the Lugina 25 turn kill, or things like that.

I knew about those counting for Vortex. I was more surprised that my FG climb from 1-20 counted as 4 clears and not just 1, since it was only one orb like with FH.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

CashEnsign posted:

RIP

gently caress.

code:
6*	[1011730]	EXS2_438	Add "Fire element barrier to all alies" effect to UBB
6*	[1011740]	EXS2_439	Add "Water element barrier to all alies" effect to UBB
6*	[1011750]	EXS2_440	Add "Earth element barrier to all alies" effect to UBB
6*	[1011760]	EXS2_441	Add "Thunder element barrier to all alies" effect to UBB
6*	[1011770]	EXS2_442	Add "Light element barrier to all alies" effect to UBB
6*	[1011780]	EXS2_443	Add "Dark element barrier to all alies" effect to UBB
Tridon creates an Earth shield that's just its own HP and Defense, and Lucius makes a Light shield that negates damage below a certain threshold. How will the other four elements act?

E: Academic curiosity, to distract myself from the terror that eventually content is going to be designed under the assumption you have poo poo like infinite SBB on Elimo.

Orange Fluffy Sheep fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Aug 15, 2015

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
I figured they'd be HP sponges but what I'm really curious to see is if we'll get an imp that adds Taunt to your BB or SBB because if so Rashil will become an immortal tank that puts Ultor to shame since his SBB gives him an angel idol buff. The auto-refill SBB imp would also make him 100% immortal in any fight without BB drain mechanics.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

You know what, to hell with trials. I can't keep up with this. I'd rather just finish off any other content but that if trials are going go on the assumption that you have infinite bb on everyone.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

That's my view of Trials pretty much. They're just too demanding and tedious for me. Haven't done one since Cardes. Really I'd like it if I could just throw some gems at them.

Also I want those Imps. I hope somebody does the necessary thing of making a super Mandragora with them.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
So you can turn anyone into a mitigator now? This game is getting silly.

Poala Bear
Jan 25, 2007

Trebek posted:

So you can turn anyone into a mitigator now? This game is getting silly.

If you're a whale/Ushi, sure. Otherwise good luck getting that elgift :-/

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

McDragon posted:

That's my view of Trials pretty much. They're just too demanding and tedious for me. Haven't done one since Cardes. Really I'd like it if I could just throw some gems at them.

Also I want those Imps. I hope somebody does the necessary thing of making a super Mandragora with them.

See, I realized something very important though: JP Trials aren't balanced to accomodate for Global units. Earlier today I all but literally sleepwalked through the Zevalhua and Lugina trials thanks to the power of Tridon + Zenia. (Having Zeldeus and Ruby probably helped, but.)

...I still can't get past the first wave of the Battle Maidens trial. :shepicide:

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

I forget what team I used for the Battle Maidens but yeah that fight was noticeably harder than Cardes was, even when I went back to rematch Cardes instead of outright crit murdering him like the first time.

As for balance, apparently in JP you can currently stack certain BB/SBB and UBB effects, like extra hits. Ushi did a 3 round Zevalhua run where he basically fires off some SBB/UBB stuff in round 1 (because you can overdrive and still use items in JP too) and everyone else attacks, killing phase 1.

Then everyone attacks and kills phase 2.

Then he does it again to phase 3 because everyone has something like 5-6x more melee hits than normal, and +atk buffs are basically broken OP when combined with +hits so you end up with a bunch of units hitting dozens of times doing tens of thousands of damage per hit.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Annointed posted:

You know what, to hell with trials. I can't keep up with this. I'd rather just finish off any other content but that if trials are going go on the assumption that you have infinite bb on everyone.

I don't think it's that bad. Most newer bosses have BC reduction and BC drain so infinite BB/SBB isn't actually possible anymore. You need to stack buffs like BC fill on hit or +BC/turn to actually use BB during those trials.

It's just a matter of making sure you have the right buffs in your squad.

KataraniSword posted:

See, I realized something very important though: JP Trials aren't balanced to accomodate for Global units. Earlier today I all but literally sleepwalked through the Zevalhua and Lugina trials thanks to the power of Tridon + Zenia. (Having Zeldeus and Ruby probably helped, but.)

...I still can't get past the first wave of the Battle Maidens trial. :shepicide:

Yeah the Global trials are complete bullshit much harder. X3 is probably toughest content in the game.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

I think my arena team just went through a portal back to summer 2014 because I just fought a Khaos-ranked arena team of Felneus/Seria/Seria/Seria/Seria and the guy's message is that he runs Felneus/Zebra leaders. :v:

Poala Bear
Jan 25, 2007

Evil Fluffy posted:

I think my arena team just went through a portal back to summer 2014 because I just fought a Khaos-ranked arena team of Felneus/Seria/Seria/Seria/Seria and the guy's message is that he runs Felneus/Zebra leaders. :v:

There's a whole bunch of inactive accounts even as high as sky walker (1.2 mil AP) running poo poo like that. If you find people 3k AP higher than you, take advantage of those fights and refresh your opponents until they pop back up!

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!
http://bravefrontier.zapto.org/user/gerdalti/summons?sort=-rarity,element

Feels good! Managed to one shot the Seria trial last night (had never tried it). Might try Afla tonight, and maybe try to actually finish X3.

Any suggestions on a good mostly auto-battle Frontier Gate team?

Edit: just realized you can't access other people's stuff yet.

Units:
http://i.imgur.com/jHtnmHg.png
http://i.imgur.com/jp7H0GI.png
http://i.imgur.com/DShhU7O.png

Here's the team I've been mostly using for "hard stuff" but I think it could be better:
http://i.imgur.com/SzrZLUu.png

Gerdalti fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Aug 16, 2015

Poala Bear
Jan 25, 2007

Gerdalti posted:

http://bravefrontier.zapto.org/user/gerdalti/summons?sort=-rarity,element

Feels good! Managed to one shot the Seria trial last night (had never tried it). Might try Afla tonight, and maybe try to actually finish X3.

Any suggestions on a good mostly auto-battle Frontier Gate team?

Edit: just realized you can't access other people's stuff yet.

Units:
http://i.imgur.com/jHtnmHg.png
http://i.imgur.com/jp7H0GI.png
http://i.imgur.com/DShhU7O.png

Here's the team I've been mostly using for "hard stuff" but I think it could be better:
http://i.imgur.com/SzrZLUu.png

For auto battle Frontier Gate farming:
Kira lead
Reis
Zenia
Feeva
Bestie
Zenia friend

Double Zenia might be redundant but she doesn't spark well with anyone really, except for herself. I run a similiar party, but with Sefia instead of Feeva, and Alice instead of Bestie and I get about 2.6 million points farming floors 1-20. There's a team building guide on reddit specifically for Frontier Gate if you're curious.

For "hard content" party, I would drop Bestie as a support unit and either set her as your lead and use Tridon friend or Tridon lead with a Bestie friend.
I would drop Elimo for Edea; they both cure status ailments and Elimo's defense boost is covered by Tridon. Edea will help with status ailments buff.Elimo's burst heal could be covered through Tridon's HoT from BB as well.
With the free spot (from dropping either Bestie or Tridon) I would then sub in either Quaid for elemental buffs, or Kikuri for BB fill on hit, or Kira for crit hit rate buff and Attack/Def down effect. Reis only increases crit damage. You could also throw in either Ultor, Tazer, or Oguro for a hard hitting nuker.

Poala Bear fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Aug 16, 2015

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

In a similar vein, my current team is Tridon/Medina/Darvanshel/Rinon/Ruby (or Alice, depending). Is there any way I can really improve that past "put Raaga in for Ruby/Alice once I max him out" and "swap out Darv for Zeldeus when I have enough cost to run 5 7*s"?

echofriendly
May 25, 2007

It don't mean butt
if it ain't got that jutt.

KataraniSword posted:

In a similar vein, my current team is Tridon/Medina/Darvanshel/Rinon/Ruby (or Alice, depending). Is there any way I can really improve that past "put Raaga in for Ruby/Alice once I max him out" and "swap out Darv for Zeldeus when I have enough cost to run 5 7*s"?

my 5* Ice Bastard Tesla has 14k hp with a deimos friend and my tridon lead. im only lvl 180 :ducksiren:
at lvl 181 i can use shera instead Tridon,Feeva,Colt,Clare,Tesla(Shera),Deimos.
Deimos Def Buff isn't as good but content that doesnt lock LS isnt hard enough to need it really.

i have Kira and Zenia who i should probably swap claire/colt out with for more damage/debuffs
colts BC buff is almost useless if im using a deimos friend and feeva.

echofriendly fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Aug 16, 2015

Gerdalti
May 24, 2003

SPOON!
drat, just tried Afla trial, and he killed Elimo on his second endless (10%). Got him down to about 4%, then my second team swapped in, but I forgot to turn off auto. First round of the second team, he killed Aaron.

So close

Poala Bear
Jan 25, 2007

KataraniSword posted:

For right now, If you have her, I would use Shera instead of Darvanshel. Ruby helps reduce the damage you take from enemies; Rinon obviously recovers damage. Throwing in Raaga is ok as a sub unit, but would be better as a Friend Lead to really take advantage of his LS and Spark increase. Zenia friend lead would also acomplish this and would also give you a bigger boost to your BB damage over Zeldeus and his ES.

echofriendly posted:

my 5* Ice Bastard Tesla has 14k hp with a deimos friend and my tridon lead. im only lvl 180 :ducksiren:
at lvl 181 i can use shera instead Tridon,Feeva,Colt,Clare,Tesla(Shera),Deimos.
Deimos Def Buff isn't as good but content that doesnt lock LS isnt hard enough to need it really.

i have Kira and Zenia who i should probably swap claire/colt out with for more damage/debuffs
colts BC buff is almost useless if im using a deimos friend and feeva.

If you're using Feeva (35% BC drop) I would drop Clare (30% BC drop), and sub in Zenia. Since you're losing Claire, Colt's ES won't work unless you use an Ice Blade, so might as well drop him and throw in Kira yeah. Even though Deimos has a DEF boost, remember that Tridon's SBB has one as well. Make sure you fire off Deimos' SBB first so that Tridon's +140% DEF boost will overwrite Deimos' 100% one.

JP BF has introduced a lot of content that actually has content with bosses that have BC drop rate resistance, so Feeva will start to fall to the wayside and you'll want to get a unit that offers BB fill on hit, like Diana and Kikuri currently. There's some recent batch units that have it as well, but I can't remember off the top of my head. Other options are units like Zelnite, Medina, Aaron, and Zenia, who fill everyone's BB gauge when activating their BB/SBB.

Gerdalti posted:

drat, just tried Afla trial, and he killed Elimo on his second endless (10%). Got him down to about 4%, then my second team swapped in, but I forgot to turn off auto. First round of the second team, he killed Aaron.

So close

Afla's endless is based off of whatever element he currently is when you push him past that threshold. Since he cycles through the elements you can try to have him be on an element that won't rock your mitigator and they'll survive.

Poala Bear fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Aug 16, 2015

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Poala Bear posted:

For right now, If you have her, I would use Shera instead of Darvanshel. Ruby helps reduce the damage you take from enemies; Rinon obviously recovers damage. Throwing in Raaga is ok as a sub unit, but would be better as a Friend Lead to really take advantage of his LS and Spark increase. Zenia friend lead would also acomplish this and would also give you a bigger boost to your BB damage over Zeldeus and his ES.

Sadly, I don't have Shera, just Zeldeus, Darv, and Narza. I've got Rinon more for the status cleansing than the damage recovery, though the healing and Light/Dark buff are both nice bonuses. I've been mostly using Zenia friend leads, though I keep forgetting that Zeldeus's ES clashes with her SBB; maybe I should try Evil Fluffy and his constant Raaga lead to see if my damage is better there instead.

I actually hadn't known just how reliable Ruby's Atk Down on her SBB was until I realized that the entire reason I was able to walk through a handful of trials and GQ stages is because the bosses were consistently hitting for half their normal damage.

Poala Bear posted:

Other options are units like Zelnite, Medina, Aaron, and Zenia, who fill everyone's BB gauge when activating their BB/SBB.

Medina's been my go-to since I got her, personally; not only does she have the gauge fill on BB/SBB, but her SBB gives a Lilly Matah-esque BB Fill When Attacked buff which... well, it doesn't REMOVE the need for BC, and I still get wrecked by gauge drain, but I don't really have any major need for drop booster.

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Aug 16, 2015

echofriendly
May 25, 2007

It don't mean butt
if it ain't got that jutt.

Poala Bear posted:

If you're using Feeva (35% BC drop) I would drop Clare (30% BC drop), and sub in Zenia. Since you're losing Claire, Colt's ES won't work unless you use an Ice Blade, so might as well drop him and throw in Kira yeah. Even though Deimos has a DEF boost, remember that Tridon's SBB has one as well. Make sure you fire off Deimos' SBB first so that Tridon's +140% DEF boost will overwrite Deimos' 100% one.

i wish i had an edea. i use elimo for trials that lock LS but having tridon ruins a big part of her appeal.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Who'd imagine that the Vortex water arena event isn't working properly

Edit: hahaha holy poo poo, we're already getting compensation

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Poala Bear posted:

For auto battle Frontier Gate farming:
Kira lead
Reis
Zenia
Feeva
Bestie
Zenia friend

Double Zenia might be redundant but she doesn't spark well with anyone really, except for herself. I run a similiar party, but with Sefia instead of Feeva, and Alice instead of Bestie and I get about 2.6 million points farming floors 1-20. There's a team building guide on reddit specifically for Frontier Gate if you're curious.

For "hard content" party, I would drop Bestie as a support unit and either set her as your lead and use Tridon friend or Tridon lead with a Bestie friend.
I would drop Elimo for Edea; they both cure status ailments and Elimo's defense boost is covered by Tridon. Edea will help with status ailments buff.Elimo's burst heal could be covered through Tridon's HoT from BB as well.
With the free spot (from dropping either Bestie or Tridon) I would then sub in either Quaid for elemental buffs, or Kikuri for BB fill on hit, or Kira for crit hit rate buff and Attack/Def down effect. Reis only increases crit damage. You could also throw in either Ultor, Tazer, or Oguro for a hard hitting nuker.

Bestie covers BB fill on hit with her BB/SBB buff. It's not as much as Kikuri but with her other boosts she is a good choice.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Kegslayer posted:

Who'd imagine that the Vortex water arena event isn't working properly

Edit: hahaha holy poo poo, we're already getting compensation

I know, right? Usually Vortex arenas are so well thought-out and functional.

At least the quick compensation shows that New Gumi actually gives half of a drat, unlike the Gumi I started with which was happy to let the world burn. I wonder exactly how much comp we'll get before this is up.

Damegane
May 7, 2013
At this point they're only continuing to push on with element vortex arenas just because they've already done a bunch of them and they want to complete the set.

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

If you can manage to get 18,000 points, you can get a summon ticket, so that's cool. 20,000 for a Buffer Jewel.

That's a pretty big IF though.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Ratmtattat posted:

If you can manage to get 18,000 points, you can get a summon ticket, so that's cool. 20,000 for a Buffer Jewel.

That's a pretty big IF though.

20K basically requires whaling and/or zombie-mode, doesn't it? Somewhere between Summon Ticket and Buffer Jewel is the logical limit for "can get this many points and still sleep like a normal human being".

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

KataraniSword posted:

20K basically requires whaling and/or zombie-mode, doesn't it? Somewhere between Summon Ticket and Buffer Jewel is the logical limit for "can get this many points and still sleep like a normal human being".

in 4 days yeah it would take using gems on restocking orbs to do it. e. Vortex orbs seem to regen much faster so maybe it's possible without it

I'm just sort of doing it to see how good my mostly crappy team of water dudes can do. They're doing alright though but I feel that is due to Selena lead and shoving the +75% atk/def item onto all the others. Hard to lose when you're taking out 2-3 guys in the first round.

Sloober fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Aug 17, 2015

Ratmtattat
Mar 10, 2004
the hairdryer

My orbs refreshed after a couple of hours. I'm not sure what the time is between orbs, but it's much less than standard arena. If nothing else, I can at least hit the 2nd gem reward fairly easily.

Also, I enjoy the extra 2 gems for compensation for the water vortex.

Edit: It's every 20 minutes the orbs refresh, so once an hour you can go in and get 3 rounds in.

Ratmtattat fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Aug 17, 2015

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

KataraniSword posted:

The 5* unit for 15k is also useless not to mention as with all the other arena vortexes, there's no point to whaling unless you're on the very last day given that you'll only be making minimal gains when you're at the front of the pack.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Kegslayer posted:

The 5* unit for 15k is also useless

Artificial Arcadia has a 150% attack boost to water types. I imagine if Sae evolved past 5* that'd be great.

The most likely outcome is that Sae and Hatsune Miku are gonna sit at the "why are we still 5*" table while Tilith rides motorcycles.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Artificial Arcadia has a 150% attack boost to water types. I imagine if Sae evolved past 5* that'd be great.

The most likely outcome is that Sae and Hatsune Miku are gonna sit at the "why are we still 5*" table while Tilith rides motorcycles.

Miku is 5* because unlike the rest of the vocaloids she was part of a collaboration event - both globally and in Japan - so there's some sort of legal collab bullshit going on keeping her from being rereleased. I get the feeling that if Gumi could, they'd give her a 6* like months ago, since they've already got the special evolution item for it.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
I already hate the Vortex Arena because my friends list has transformed into a wall of Selenas.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

I already hate the Vortex Arena because my friends list has transformed into a wall of Selenas.

Welcome to Waifu Frontier.

Well this is just a tad more challenging than regular arena, BB on the second turn, or get everyone but Selena wiped and BB on the third turn. If enemy Selenas got their angel idol buff things would get more interesting.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Damegane posted:

At this point they're only continuing to push on with element vortex arenas just because they've already done a bunch of them and they want to complete the set.

The units are beyond worthless now too. When the first arena came out getting a free 4 star unit that upgraded to 5 star was still fairly useful. Once lots of 6* units were out they were obsolete and now with 7* units they're beyond worthless outside of pokemon catching. Even if they got 6* forms they'd be useless and there's pretty much no way we'll ever see 7* arena unit forms.

I'm running Selene/Stya/Arus/Tridon/Colt through the arena though because eh why not. Stya has a hallowed skull so her and selene are ensuring plenty of BB usage for round 2. Tridon even had his SBB for round 2 in my first match.

KataraniSword posted:

Miku is 5* because unlike the rest of the vocaloids she was part of a collaboration event - both globally and in Japan - so there's some sort of legal collab bullshit going on keeping her from being rereleased. I get the feeling that if Gumi could, they'd give her a 6* like months ago, since they've already got the special evolution item for it.

Same issue with Deemo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Evil Fluffy posted:

The units are beyond worthless now too. When the first arena came out getting a free 4 star unit that upgraded to 5 star was still fairly useful. Once lots of 6* units were out they were obsolete and now with 7* units they're beyond worthless outside of pokemon catching. Even if they got 6* forms they'd be useless and there's pretty much no way we'll ever see 7* arena unit forms.

I'm running Selene/Stya/Arus/Tridon/Colt through the arena though because eh why not. Stya has a hallowed skull so her and selene are ensuring plenty of BB usage for round 2. Tridon even had his SBB for round 2 in my first match.

Same issue with Deemo.

My team is Selena/Stya/Eve/Kuhla/Colt. Almost no one i have gone against has a loss so this one is just an endurance test for how willing you are to log in every hour to run 3x. It's pretty funny that your arena rank updates almost immediately after you hit fight so you know ahead of time if you win/lose. Honestly the fact that the leader slot is basically given its going to be Selena for everyone that has her makes this entire exercise a joke. I think an arena mode limited to 6* of any element would be pretty fun, and have a lot more variety. As it stands there is almost no point in this entire thing except the point rewards, rank rewards are essentially set already. The top 10 at a minimum are already well past 100 combats.

Sloober fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Aug 17, 2015

• Locked thread