Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Madkal posted:

I got 10C until Cays.

10 oval office ill days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Excuse the sloppy Content Aware Fill job

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Lady Naga posted:

10 oval office ill days.

Correct.

Mods?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Those are the most unpleasant of days.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I saw a headline about those Alice posters and thought to myself, "Oh, cool. A new Disney animated Alice movie? Bring it on!"

Then I opened the link and remembered futterwacken.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The MSJ posted:

gently caress!

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
But they already merged looking glass stuff with wonderland like they always do in the last movie

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

N-no....

westborn
Feb 25, 2010

The Incedibles 2 teaser poster.

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

westborn posted:

The hugest grin on my face. Yes.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

westborn posted:

dog days are over posted:

The hugest grin on my face. Yes.
On the other hand,

:haw:

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

dreadnought posted:

I saw a commercial for We Are Your Friends the other day, and I was just totally baffled regarding what it was supposed to be about. The title and Spring Breaker-y vibe left me cautiously optimistic, but I'm sure it'll turn out to be a hot fart
Judging solely from the commercials it's about a handsome young 20-something white male who leaves his day job to become a successful DJ overnight. Unfortunately I seem to know far too many of those types in real life (sans the "successful" part).

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Fayez Butts posted:

How did this even get pass the critique phase? It stood out even before your Photoshop and I didn't even stare at it closely.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Fayez Butts posted:

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

The MSJ posted:

Oh god no, really? It wasn't the worst film to come out that year, but holy christ was it dull.

URGH.

This however...the dreaded, cautious optimism. :v:

Knoddus
Oct 30, 2007
Born in a crossfire hurricane
e: nvm

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I loved this about that movie. The bit where he's reading the subtitles while talking to a Japanese man and tripping balls was great.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Lotish posted:

I loved this about that movie. The bit where he's reading the subtitles while talking to a Japanese man and tripping balls was great.

Crank 2 was too beautiful for this world.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Crank: High Voltage is a perfect film.

The only time Armond White has ever been right is when he's talking up the greatness of Neveldine/Taylor.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I would love to see a Crank 3. More Crank please

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
My wife somehow fell asleep during the first Crank. I don't know how such a thing is possible.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The MSJ posted:

Congrats on another inexplicable billion dollar movie

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Acne Rain posted:

But they already merged looking glass stuff with wonderland like they always do in the last movie

And its adorable that you think that the studio gives a gently caress about that.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Sleeveless posted:

Crank 2 was too beautiful for this world.

I will defend the Crank series forever. It's so loving good and insane and makes no attempt to be anything else. The end of Crank 2 is cinematic perfection.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Yodzilla posted:

My wife somehow fell asleep during the first Crank. I don't know how such a thing is possible.

There are parts of the first Crank where the action slows down for long enough that I can see how this might happen if someone was tired. The second one fixed that by never not having poo poo popping off in some form or another though.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
It may be fake, but Twitter claims this is the new Star Wars poster by Drew Struzan:

Slate Action fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Aug 15, 2015

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Slate Action posted:

It may be fake, but Twitter claims this is the new Star Wars poster by Drew Struzan:

Well, it's got the "use orange" and "looks a little sketchy" bits down, but drat, that Harrison Ford is looking a little off.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If that's real Drew has forgotten what Harrison Ford looks like and he is the one person on Earth I'd trust to nail his likeness.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

You realize the man has aged since 1981, yeah?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yes and his likeness is what I'm talking about, that doesn't look like old Harrison Ford. I just think Drew has always nailed likeness. But then, maybe it's that he's getting old.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

I'm not sure if it's a Struzan piece or not, but I think it looks exactly like current Harrison Ford.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Yeah, the cleaner version makes it look more or less fine

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I don't know, these things are always subjective but I don't think it looks like him nearly as much as other stuff.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

It looks like a boring piece of work, thats what it does.

Just a simple con poster tho so im sure Struzan didnt care either.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Yeah, it's dull as hell. Definitely one of his worst.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

kiimo posted:

Yes and his likeness is what I'm talking about, that doesn't look like old Harrison Ford. I just think Drew has always nailed likeness. But then, maybe it's that he's getting old.

Maybe both of them are.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

kiimo posted:

I don't know, these things are always subjective but I don't think it looks like him nearly as much as other stuff.

It looks more like him than the Indy poster to be honest.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Wendell posted:

Yeah, it's dull as hell. Definitely one of his worst.

His Batkid poster didn't look as good as his previous work either. Maybe he's losing his touch? Still, I think that D23 poster is fine, definitely not his best, but it's still awesome to see something Struzan illustrated for The Force Awakens.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Ford expression and the way he's holding the blaster looks like he's going "Hey sonny! Do you know what this thing is? I don't know how to work it...."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Who cares what Harrison Ford looks like when Finn has a goddamn lightsaber!!!!!