Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I've thought about it, and dogs must have some concept of time because if I oversleep pax is there to body slam me awake for his breakfast at the exact sa,e time ever,y day (6am)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://youtu.be/KiqkclCJsZs

Enhance

Barely just noticed. I mean it's definitely the lighting and angles but hey

Timmy Cruise
Jun 9, 2007
Dogge thread best thread

(friends dogge - and yes pettes were given)

Edit: phone posting. I do images badly

EDIT 2 - fixed now

Timmy Cruise fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Aug 17, 2015

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I broked my dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk1fEf0KzsM

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

http://youtu.be/KiqkclCJsZs

Enhance

Barely just noticed. I mean it's definitely the lighting and angles but hey

Is it a diff color fur or is the fur just thinner there

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

TheQuietWilds posted:

Doin my best to share the joy this thread brings to me with a pro dogge click

http://youtu.be/vHuE9x-mv00

Pro-as-hell-click

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

devmd01 posted:

where's farlow

farlow and dogface are the only yospos approved dogs

Sorry, I came as soon as I could

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Long hard afternoon at the beach. All tuckered out. No good pics but i promise I'll get some beach action shots and maybe video

Ran him pretty hard and helped him learn to swim and finally got him to swim out to me a handful of times. Like watching your kid take his first steps. Proud papa. Wouldn't do it later on but I think he was just cold. Loves the shallow water though

His puppy ADD is pretty bad though and he just gets overwhelmed and easily distracted and will stop listening to me. He'll be chasing me a while then will see a towel with chicks sunbathing and will bee line it and jump all over and shake. Good dogge.

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS, we have a slight problem. You have a big black dog named Casey. I have a big black dog named Casey. Both appear to be mostly-lab. How will we ever tell them apart?!?!

This is my Casey:
(Sorry for the lovely cellphone camera pics, it's all I've got.)

She's not a demon, I promise. She's a mix between the obvious black lab and <some herding breed> and <some breed that hates other dogs>. I rescued her when she was roughly 2 years old. I was looking for a male lab. Thought I was all badass and wanted to name him "Case" after a character in a book. I only wanted a dude-dog. That didn't work. When I went to see the "Lab Mixes" at the pound she scrambled out of the gate and immediately hid behind my legs. So pathetic. So cute. So adopted! The night I brought her home I took my shirt off and threw it in the hamper before bed. She proved she was a good dogge when I turned around and she was sitting there with my thrown shirt in her mouth. "You threw this. I got it for you. Throw it again?"

That was ten+ years ago.

She's horribly non-photogenic. Every time she sees me trying to point a camera at her, she lays down in the least adorable position possible. Or tries to herd me outside.

This is Casey and her bitch Ducky:

She's had Ducky for over 5 years now, and hasn't torn him apart. Every other toy I've given her except the rope, she murders. She loves to play fetch, and will "Go get Ducky!" even if Ducky is buried in a pile of toys. I've tested this with relatives and their kid's barbie / doll collections. Ducky can be buried at the bottom of a huge pile, and Casey will dig it out. Even though she's fixed, it's obvious that Ducky is her baby. Whenever new people come over she loves prancing around with Ducky in her mouth, showing it off.

I know she's mostly Lab, but I honestly have no clue what she's mixed with. I'd love to hear your guesses. She's bigger than your average Lab, but there is obviously a lot of retriever in her. She's about a hundred pounds, and HATES strange men or dogs. She gets along fine with my mom's greyhound and terrier(ist), but tries to eat any "unknown" dog or man when I'm walking her. She'll stroll right up and lean on the ladies like a great dane though, it's awesome.

less eyeshine:

HER couch:

Tiny fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Aug 16, 2015

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casey pictures will most likely be accompanied by pictures of my chickens. I love those dumb birds.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Casey pictures will most likely be accompanied by pictures of my chickens. I love those dumb birds.

pls show us your chicken coop setup

i think my neighbor has one of these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3QBmOr0I2c

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Don't have a photo of the whole thing, but I do have those videos I took

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESTJjIUZge8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUM74PBogWo

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So like what can you do with chickens

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

holocaust bloopers posted:

eat them

eat their eggs

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Pull off elaborate airline miles scams.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

Cross the road

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Naked Bear posted:

Pull off elaborate airline miles scams.

Nice!

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

I never post my own dogge, so here's Pup:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Today is the ten-year anniversary of my beloved Golden Retriever Bacchus passing away. He was such a great dogge- adventurous, playful, loyal and also mischievous and a real punk sometimes. The first night we had him as a puppy, he was whining a lot, so I built him a fort out of couch cushions and read Superman comic books to him until he fell asleep. As he got older, he developed hip dysphasia and arthritis, but when I would take him swimming, he would run around like he was a puppy and act like he was three years old again, and only turn on the labored steps when he was called back to the car to go home.

He grew up in Oregon with me, and lots of my happiest memories were of running around the woods with him. When he turned 12 and it was obvious that he didn't have much time left, I took him back up to the Bay Area (where I was living and going to school) to do all of those things that he loved to do. We went for as long of walks as his shaky old legs could take him, to the beach, to the woods, and I spoiled him rotten- hamburgers for dinner nearly every night, first dibs on the couch, etc. I even threw a BBQ so all my friends could see him one last time, and he scored so many hot dogs that day it would probably put a Japanese competitive eater to shame.

I took this picture on our last trip into the forest together. He was so happy, running around and sniffing all the best sniffs, until it was time for him to take a break before we walked back to the car.

You're such a good boy, Bacchus. I miss you.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

suboptimal posted:

Today is the ten-year anniversary of my beloved Golden Retriever Bacchus passing away. He was such a great dogge- adventurous, playful, loyal and also mischievous and a real punk sometimes. The first night we had him as a puppy, he was whining a lot, so I built him a fort out of couch cushions and read Superman comic books to him until he fell asleep. As he got older, he developed hip dysphasia and arthritis, but when I would take him swimming, he would run around like he was a puppy and act like he was three years old again, and only turn on the labored steps when he was called back to the car to go home.

He grew up in Oregon with me, and lots of my happiest memories were of running around the woods with him. When he turned 12 and it was obvious that he didn't have much time left, I took him back up to the Bay Area (where I was living and going to school) to do all of those things that he loved to do. We went for as long of walks as his shaky old legs could take him, to the beach, to the woods, and I spoiled him rotten- hamburgers for dinner nearly every night, first dibs on the couch, etc. I even threw a BBQ so all my friends could see him one last time, and he scored so many hot dogs that day it would probably put a Japanese competitive eater to shame.

I took this picture on our last trip into the forest together. He was so happy, running around and sniffing all the best sniffs, until it was time for him to take a break before we walked back to the car.

You're such a good boy, Bacchus. I miss you.

Got dusty in here all of a sudden.

:unsmith:

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Bacchus: a good pup.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Whole lotta awesome going on in this page but need more pics of said dogges to confirm

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

terrified of my bathroom
Jan 24, 2014

GAY BOATS
https://vine.co/v/eH7UKqbdthQ

a good dogge

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
Please post Tanky

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Fried Chicken posted:

Please post Tanky

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Fried Chicken posted:

Please post all dogges

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'd post pax but he is pooping rn

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Monty saw your posting

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nice retro game setup you got there

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Timothy and Zipper :3:

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Nice retro game setup you got there

Everything there but the Vectrex is working (needs a re-capping). I'm pretty proud of it. Thanks.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Everything there but the Vectrex is working (needs a re-capping). I'm pretty proud of it. Thanks.

I have a sudden urge to play vintage animal crossing on the ol game cube

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I never did post the family dog in this thread..

A single child when her mother got her, I ended up being the primary male role model in the family.

She found a small lizard and attempted to chase it, after the wife wasn't going to have a part of it, she decided to jump on a rock as apparently she could get a better view of the lizard that ran underneath a rock 10 feed away.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Wait hold up are those chicken tendies up there. (Yes he got many)

The ears though :kimchi:
No wonder everyone thinks he's a girl. Look at that face

Dad a walks not enough I want to play outside

Oh ya I don't know if I posted his pitiful Craigslist ad picture

Girl at school was pissed. Said she spent a month looking for a pure bred and people wanted upwards of $1,000. I mean I don't have any white people organization paperwork that says he is pure and I could care less. Just funny how I impulsively found him on a whim and went from texting the previous owner to walking him within about 2-3 hours

I really didn't want him to be a bed dog. At least not this early. Tried putting his bed at my feet, next to me, on the bed, nope. But that's what I get for my bachelor as gently caress mattress on the floor

Just learned the Monty position as well

I really need to order this asap and you guys should do the same

Cool Shield No Allergy Waterproof Mattress Protector - Breathable Terry Cover Protects Against Dust Mites, Allergens, Bacteria, Mold and Fluids - See Reviews - Machine Washable Mattress Protector - Best 10-yr Guarantee - Size: Queen (60 in x 80 in) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D04MTA2/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_O3H0vbH49Y1WD

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Aug 17, 2015

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
SCRATCH THAT BELLY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Barbershop has a shop dogge