Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

If Trump wins the primary he will start accepting SuperPAC money immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Is Donald Trump based on a real person?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

bunnyofdoom posted:

Yeah, between this and Jim Bob Duggar, what the gently caress is up with Huckabee and kid-rape?

It's probably because he literally believes that the cause of child molestation is 10-year-old girls tempting good Christian men to have sex with them. Let's take a moment to remember that the Christian "dealing with abuse" flowchart that containing the words "if abuse is not victim's fault."

Unless it's those gays, who I'm sure he believes are naturally predisposed to pedophilia. Then it's a ploy to advance the gay agenda.

EDIT: Also his morbidly obese son tortured and killed a dog shortly before turning 18.

PT6A fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Aug 16, 2015

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

AfroLine posted:

can you believe donald trump is a real person made of flesh and bones and he is alive and present

According to the Nativene Decree, he is coterminal as flesh and bones but also as a divine aspect of the Eternal Nativist.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

The Nastier Nate posted:

Every word you said is true, which still leaves Trump as my favorite GOP candidate by far. He also has the added bonus of being surprisingly moderate on some non-immigration issues and he is one of 2 candidates fot president who I honestly believe cannot be bribed, the other being Bernie Sanders.
I think you would actually be surprised at just how immoderate his proposed strategy of bombing Iraq's oil fields to defeat ISIS would turn out to be!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

blue squares posted:

At the very least I think we can all agree Trump is far less likely to be bought then other candidates. If a donor tries to "cash in a favor" I could see him publicly returning the donation then taking to Twitter to blast them.

^^^yea that is definetly not one of his moderate positions. I was thinking about his comments about planned parenthood which is a personal issue to me, and while I'm pro choice, it's at least nice to have 1 republican who wouldn't destroy them on the spot.

The Nastier Nate fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Aug 16, 2015

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Herv posted:

I'm also surprised no one has hired professional counter-trolls to take on the Don in twitter and the likes.

He has trouble taking a joke. (thanks obama)

Joe Biden could probably spend September laying down sick Trump burns and force him out of the race, but Hillary hasn't promised him the Secretary of Transportation gig yet.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Considering how bad most of the republican candidates today are, what was the awful part of George H. W. Bush? I mean, he was right wing, but standing next to these bozos and even his sons, he would look like the sane one, but he must had something to gain the support of the loons in the party.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers
"The Republicans are so terrible and heartless, I can't stand their "gently caress you, got mine" philosophy. If I had to pick a Republican though, I'd pick the one who wants to enact policies that would inevitably lead to hundreds of thousands more deaths and more chaos in an already unstable region and utterly gently caress over immigrants because, hey, he said something nice about universal healthcare a decade ago".

gently caress me.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Rincewinds posted:

Considering how bad most of the republican candidates today are, what was the awful part of George H. W. Bush? I mean, he was right wing, but standing next to these bozos and even his sons, he would look like the sane one, but he must had something to gain the support of the loons in the party.

Imperialistic foreign policy in South America, for one.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Bryter posted:

"The Republicans are so terrible and heartless, I can't stand their "gently caress you, got mine" philosophy. If I had to pick a Republican though, I'd pick the one who wants to enact policies that would inevitably lead to hundreds of thousands more deaths and more chaos in an already unstable region and utterly gently caress over immigrants because, hey, he said something nice about universal healthcare a decade ago".

gently caress me.

So who's your alternative?

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

blue squares posted:

Imperialistic foreign policy in South America, for one.

Besides Carter, that's pretty much on par with any president before the 90s. I also doubt that part of his campaign was to fund death squads in latin America.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

May I see where he's racist, please.

Trump has been a public figure for decades. There are thousands of professional dirt locators scrubbing everything he has every said looking for dirt. He is rich as gently caress, so he doesn't have to be politically correct. If he was racist we would already be hearing about it.

I know it hurts, but we may have to accept the fact that he may not be racist.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Dahn posted:

Trump has been a public figure for decades. There are thousands of professional dirt locators scrubbing everything he has every said looking for dirt. He is rich as gently caress, so he doesn't have to be politically correct. If he was racist we would already be hearing about it.

I'm not sure you know what racism is.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

blue squares posted:

I want you to tell me how you think that would work.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

The part where he said mexican immigrants were rapists and criminals wasn't racist enough for you?

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
“A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. I think sometimes a black may think they don’t have an advantage or this and that... I’ve said on one occasion, even about myself, if I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.’’

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

Racism, what?

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Brannock posted:

Anyone whose ability to do damage is diminished by an uncooperative legislature. Maybe Paul because congress hates his agenda, or Cruz because congress hates Cruz.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Ignite Memories posted:

The part where he said mexican immigrants were rapists and criminals wasn't racist enough for you?

Be careful with those specific accusations if you ever plan to use them around Republicans or Trump supporters irl because that particular one is easy to respond to with "He didn't mean all Hispanic people, he specifically said that Mexico and other countries were sending their undesirables over the border" and then they can point at Trump hanging out with Hispanic American citizens and such

Trying to elaborate further on no, you see, this is racist specifically because, will just get you laughed at as a handwringy liberal who sees boogeymen everywhere

Much better to hit him on his comments about black people like MrBims quoted above

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Bryter posted:

Anyone whose ability to do damage is diminished by an uncooperative legislature. Maybe Paul because congress hates his agenda, or Cruz because congress hates Cruz.

Do you think President Donald will have a cooperative legislature?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Dahn posted:

You mean like these?

quote:

5. “I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.” (Albany’s Talk 1300, April 14, 2011)
7. “A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. … [I]f I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.” (NBC News, September 1989)
8. “Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!” (Twitter, April 28, 2015)
9. “I have black guys counting my money. … I hate it. The only guys I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes all day.” (USA Today, May 20, 1991)
6. “Jeb Bush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife.” (Retweeted and then deleted on Twitter, July 4, 2015)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Those were all spoken by a ghostquoter and don't reflect his true beliefs.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Joementum posted:

Those were all spoken by a ghostquoter and don't reflect his true beliefs.

That sounds like a defense A LOSER would have. Trump stands 110% behind all of these, he will get all the blacks, Jews, Hispanics, everybody to vote for him!

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

uh, we may be the losers

Brannock posted:

Do you think President Donald will have a cooperative legislature?
I think the biggest obstacle to a cooperative legislature for Paul, Cruz and Trump is the fact that none of them are going to be President. If we're going to indulge in hypotheticals, though, obviously none of them would exactly be popular in congress, but for some odd reason Trump strikes me as the candidate who is more likely by far to overstep the constraints of executive authority to do things that could be quite disastrous for the world.

Note that I'm not saying, apropos of nothing, that Paul or Cruz are actually the best candidates by far and are in fact quite reasonable when it comes to my pet issue as people in this thread are doing with Donald loving Trump.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Those are some pretty great leading questions (especially the second one). Never change Fox News :allears:

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Bryter posted:

I think you would actually be surprised at just how immoderate his proposed strategy of bombing Iraq's oil fields to defeat ISIS would turn out to be!

Actually the new plan is to re-invade and set up a defensive perimeter around the oil fields, then pump the oil ourselves and use the money to fund the VA.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Brannock posted:

George Pataki right? Isn't that the whole point of Pataki?

Or Kasich. At least Kasich took the Medicaid expansion. On humanitarian grounds no less!

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

The money counting quote from 15 years ago seems a little edgy. Is that the best you an come up with? I know you want to believe he is a secret KKK grand wizard, but I just haven't seen it.
Sorry if this doesn't fit your D&D view of the world, maybe we will find the treasure trove of Trump hate. I fear it may have been buried with Hoffa.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Dahn posted:

He's about as racist as average for someone his age.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Dahn posted:

The money counting quote from 15 years ago seems a little edgy. Is that the best you an come up with? I know you want to believe he is a secret KKK grand wizard, but I just haven't seen it.
Sorry if this doesn't fit your D&D view of the world, maybe we will find the treasure trove of Trump hate. I fear it may have been buried with Hoffa.

Spoken like a total dummy. Trump would never whine like this about a forum, he'd build a bigger, more luxurious forum, and run D&D out of business.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

trump is racist as hell, when people praise him it's relative to the field

right now he doesn't have to be a good candidate, just better than the runners up

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Edit; nvm

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Forums Terrorist posted:

trump is racist as hell, when people praise him it's relative to the field

right now he doesn't have to be a good candidate, just better than the runners up

And once again, the bar is set to subterranean levels.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

monkeycheezABORTIONISTillegals

Ann with the Plan Coulter.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

This is the first time Ann Coulter made me laugh ever. The Trumpocalypse is obviously near.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
so kicking out mexicans is a higher priority than saving the lives of millions of dead babies?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

stoutfish posted:

so kicking out mexicans is a higher priority than saving the lives of millions of dead babies?

latin illegals are sub-human, while abortionists are nerds you can shoot and be on fox news hailed as a hero. Did you know that every illegal is personally invited to the whitehouse to dine with Michelle's fascist nutritionists?

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

lowest white beats highest non-white, c'mon people we've all read to kill a mockingbird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Ann Coulter making a gambit for that VP spot would be a mindfuck

• Locked thread