Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zombieman
Aug 8, 2003

That's one happy fucking egg!

RentACop posted:

I don't think this was a 'movie' movie but like an independent short or something, but basically a dude with a bag on his head murders some gangsters in a low-budget but incredibly gory way

I was sure this was simply called Baghead, but I can't find anything on the internets about it. Dammit.

Edit: I think you're looking for Le Bagman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXcGzSlghZg

zombieman fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Aug 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx
There was a sports movie, probably a comedy but maybe a drama; and it involved some kind of violent sport like football or hockey. The love interest made the protagonist not hurt people for a few games so he just got a severe beating each time, and then she relents after seeing all the suffering.

*edit*
Awe gently caress "A Knights Tale". Sorry.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

zombieman posted:

I'm pretty sure this is from the wraparound story in Necronomicon:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107664/reference

That's the one! Thanks.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

zombieman posted:

I was sure this was simply called Baghead, but I can't find anything on the internets about it. Dammit.

Edit: I think you're looking for Le Bagman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXcGzSlghZg

That's it exactly, thank you

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Another fuzzy memory surfaced. I thought it was originally an episode from the '95-'02 run of The Outer Limits, but I checked the episode synopses and didn't find it.

It's yet another horror thing from the 90's. A small group of people are at this house and either people are disappearing or having their limbs go missing for no reason. The twist is they're being lured and trapped by monsters/aliens, placing them in a coma where reality blends with their dreams so well it's like nothing happened. They live their lives unaware the creatures are sawing off their arms and legs to eat the marrow while they're still alive. The last surviving woman discovers the ruse and believes she finally escaped their grasp, only to find that her escape was also an illusion and all she can do is maniacally laugh as she's being eaten alive.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Freakazoid_ posted:

Another fuzzy memory surfaced. I thought it was originally an episode from the '95-'02 run of The Outer Limits, but I checked the episode synopses and didn't find it.

It's yet another horror thing from the 90's. A small group of people are at this house and either people are disappearing or having their limbs go missing for no reason. The twist is they're being lured and trapped by monsters/aliens, placing them in a coma where reality blends with their dreams so well it's like nothing happened. They live their lives unaware the creatures are sawing off their arms and legs to eat the marrow while they're still alive. The last surviving woman discovers the ruse and believes she finally escaped their grasp, only to find that her escape was also an illusion and all she can do is maniacally laugh as she's being eaten alive.

Sounds a bit like From Beyond.

Pelikan
Sep 24, 2003

sbagliom posted:

Might be "Catch Me If You Can" (Stephen Sommers, not Steven Spielberg).

That's it, thanks so much!

edit: I love you.

Pelikan fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Aug 23, 2015

Ape Agitator
Feb 19, 2004

Soylent Green is Monkeys
College Slice

Neo Rasa posted:

A crappy b movie about a woman who works as some kind of mob enforcer/assassin. From probably the mid 90s. It was extra stupid because she learns who her targets are by playing an arcade game where a sprite of the actress walks from left to right shooting people. However she plays it in such a way that it instead shows the face/information of her next target. The opening credits were also a really amateurish animation of the actress walking around shooting folks.

The Silencer from 1992. You can catch glimpses if the video game in the animated credits. It's bad, has impressive boobs, is totally with your time if you like bad 90s movies, and is up on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/J5VgIp79VN8

Bolek
May 1, 2003

This is a weird one that I've been reticent to ask about because I'm not a hundred percent sure it's real and I didn't dream it but here goes:

I remember seeing a clip from what I assume was a foreign movie where a guy is surrounded by a crowd of about a dozen high society types, masturbating with boner in full display, outside an animal cage which he eventually goes into. I think the animal was a gorilla, though it might have been a lion. I cant recall. I think the movie was Greek but I'm not sure. It looked like it was made fairly recently.

I really hope this actually exists and my brain didn't short circuit a dream into an actual memory.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Origami Dali posted:

Sounds a bit like From Beyond.

That's not it, but thanks, I was going to make another request about this very film.

Heem
Jun 2, 2013

Freakazoid_ posted:

This actually sounds a lot like the last segment of Necronomicon.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Bolek posted:

This is a weird one that I've been reticent to ask about because I'm not a hundred percent sure it's real and I didn't dream it but here goes:

I remember seeing a clip from what I assume was a foreign movie where a guy is surrounded by a crowd of about a dozen high society types, masturbating with boner in full display, outside an animal cage which he eventually goes into. I think the animal was a gorilla, though it might have been a lion. I cant recall. I think the movie was Greek but I'm not sure. It looked like it was made fairly recently.

I really hope this actually exists and my brain didn't short circuit a dream into an actual memory.

This almost reminds me of the part in ABCs of Death where they are racing to see who can finish first while watching hosed up poo poo happening live in front of them but probably not it.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Bolek posted:

I really want to say you're mixing up images from The Magic Christian and Calligula.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Heem posted:

This actually sounds a lot like the last segment of Necronomicon.

Yeah that's it. I feel like an idiot :negative:

Thanks. I'll stop posting here until I can actually get around to watching all of Necronomicon.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I was at my parking garage late last night and the attendant was watching something on AMC. A dude who looked like a bearded Keanu Reeves was laying on a snowy mountain in a night-time blizzard. He comes to, looks around, and then takes off his right glove and looks at his hand which has some sort of square indent or something lodged in it. It then cuts to "Princeton New Jersey, Present Day" in a biology lab before I got bored and walked back home. This was the very beginning of the movie because there were opening credits over maybe-Keanu's scene, the only ones I can remember are "Based on the screenplay (story?) of Edmund H North" and "Screenplay by David Scarpa" or something close to that.

Starblind
Apr 4, 2007

Encomium in colour

C-Euro posted:

bearded Keanu Reeves

The Day the Earth Stood Still remake.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Small town somewhere (I think Mexico/South America somewhere) has man-eating tar or black liquid under it, moves through the sewers/well/whatever, crew with hazmat suits investigate and die. Title may or may not be a line or title from a song, I can't remember.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

khy posted:

Small town somewhere (I think Mexico/South America somewhere) has man-eating tar or black liquid under it, moves through the sewers/well/whatever, crew with hazmat suits investigate and die. Title may or may not be a line or title from a song, I can't remember.

Phantoms?

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Opopanax posted:

Phantoms?

I don't think so. It's an older movie, at least 10+ years old. I remember the trailer had some mexican-looking architecture, and I think they had quarantine tents and poo poo set up. I remember a dark liquid bursting out of a pipe someone was looking down to attack him. For some reason I can't explain my brain keeps associating the song 'jeepers creepers' with it, but I know it's not the Jeepers Creepers movie. It's driving me nuts. I'm trying to convince myself the trailer exists and isn't something my brain created for no reason.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

khy posted:

I don't think so. It's an older movie, at least 10+ years old. I remember the trailer had some mexican-looking architecture, and I think they had quarantine tents and poo poo set up. I remember a dark liquid bursting out of a pipe someone was looking down to attack him. For some reason I can't explain my brain keeps associating the song 'jeepers creepers' with it, but I know it's not the Jeepers Creepers movie. It's driving me nuts. I'm trying to convince myself the trailer exists and isn't something my brain created for no reason.

Maybe The Blob remake. There's a drain pipe death at about the minute mark here, and the movie has a lot of government types running around.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

khy posted:

I don't think so. It's an older movie, at least 10+ years old.

Phantoms is 17 years old. :D

Sounds like The Blob, tho.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Kramjacks posted:

Phantoms is 17 years old. :D

Sounds like The Blob, tho.

Well after hours of browsing lists of horror movies released by date I'm now convinced that my brain has just created this horror movie out of bits and pieces of other movies and it likely does not exist. In which case I wish i could get it made because it would have been pretty cool.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

khy posted:

Well after hours of browsing lists of horror movies released by date I'm now convinced that my brain has just created this horror movie out of bits and pieces of other movies and it likely does not exist. In which case I wish i could get it made because it would have been pretty cool.
No, I saw this movie, can't remember the name but it exists and it's not The Blob. It's a 90s movie, the scientists are trying to prevent the black tar from gaining sentience and destroying the whole world "like it did the Maya". :laugh:

I'm sure it came out around the same time as Deep Rising.

e: never mind, I was thinking about the already mentioned Phantoms

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Aug 27, 2015

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015
Ok there's a movie, I believe it was made in a Scandinavian country like Norway or something. The story is about two guys dragging some chick through a forest during winter time, they may be torturing her or planning to kill her or something I think though not sure.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

NigelsPoppet posted:

Ok there's a movie, I believe it was made in a Scandinavian country like Norway or something. The story is about two guys dragging some chick through a forest during winter time, they may be torturing her or planning to kill her or something I think though not sure.

Sounds like Deadgirl possibly

Starblind
Apr 4, 2007

Encomium in colour
Are TV shows ok? I'm trying to remember the name of that show that was briefly on MTV in the 90s (probably early 90s) and the concept was very much like Youtube shows today: a teen just sitting in his bedroom talking about pop-culture stuff. It was very, very boring and didn't last long (kid had an annoying voice which didn't help) but in a sense it was before its time, basically Youtube 10+ years before Youtube.

It seems totally forgotten and hard to search for even knowing the network. MTV +bedroom brings up Cribs and Room Raiders, MTV +worst brings up mostly people pointing out how much Jersey Shore and Teen Mom suck. I guess there's a slight chance my mind is glitched and the show was on VH1 or Nick or something, but I really don't think so.

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015

Opopanax posted:

Sounds like Deadgirl possibly

This is indeed the movie, thank you sir!

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Starblind posted:

Are TV shows ok? I'm trying to remember the name of that show that was briefly on MTV in the 90s (probably early 90s) and the concept was very much like Youtube shows today: a teen just sitting in his bedroom talking about pop-culture stuff. It was very, very boring and didn't last long (kid had an annoying voice which didn't help) but in a sense it was before its time, basically Youtube 10+ years before Youtube.

It seems totally forgotten and hard to search for even knowing the network. MTV +bedroom brings up Cribs and Room Raiders, MTV +worst brings up mostly people pointing out how much Jersey Shore and Teen Mom suck. I guess there's a slight chance my mind is glitched and the show was on VH1 or Nick or something, but I really don't think so.

Probably Squirt TV.

Starblind
Apr 4, 2007

Encomium in colour

Definitely it, thanks!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Was that the one where he like worshiped a VHS of Showgirls or something? I think it was on before or after Sifl & Olly or something because I recall watching it sometimes. I wanna say he had Jackie Chan on and felt the damage on his skull or something dumb like that too?

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
What's that movie where all the kids are bullied at camp,all the guys throw piss in their faces, and they vow to burn the place down and then they go on a crime spree or something and I think they all die at the end? I saw it when I was a kid and I've always wondered.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-326WnWwWE

The movie this clip is from, I know you cineD bastards love it and I can't remember the title for the life of me.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Surviving Edged Weapons.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Bless your heart

donquixotic
May 1, 2007
I think this may have been a made for TV thriller rather than a proper movie. There's an apartment block where the main character lives and he is annoyed by the noise of his neighbour's loud TV so he complains. Then the villain who is making the noise kills the neighbour of this man (maybe he made the complaint and made up which apartment he was in) the one who is murdered was a musician with egg carton sound-proofing. At some point the hero climbs over the balcony to get into the noisy apartment and the TV is on a timer

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
My mother has had a life long fear of dinosaurs based on a movie she saw as a child. All I know is that it had dinosaurs eating people and it's probably from sometime in the 60s. Any ideas?

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Ape Agitator posted:

The Silencer from 1992. You can catch glimpses if the video game in the animated credits. It's bad, has impressive boobs, is totally with your time if you like bad 90s movies, and is up on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/J5VgIp79VN8

Oh my God this looks like an even more legendary level of badness than I remember it. Amazingly I saw it on a network tv station so someone went to the trouble of thinking "Yes, this is a legitimately good movie people will still think is great if we remove all the boobs."

Here's another one I only ever saw a trailer for when I was young, this would have been somewhere from 1988~1991 or so. It's a movie where a bunch of young adults are staying in some upscale house for the weekend for reasons. The one distinct thing that isn't in every movie of this kind is a scene where while someone is standing on a sofa reaching up to the ceiling to do something. During this we see that a foot long thin white centipede type thing has appeared near the person before it suddenly shoots up their leg. It's not The Gate/The Gate II, any Night or any of the Demons movies, or Lair of the White Worm.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Dr_Amazing posted:

My mother has had a life long fear of dinosaurs based on a movie she saw as a child. All I know is that it had dinosaurs eating people and it's probably from sometime in the 60s. Any ideas?

Were they cavemen? Could be One Million Years BC... Were they cowboys? Could be Vally of Gwangi...

There's like dozens of dinosaur movies from the 60s.

Starblind
Apr 4, 2007

Encomium in colour

Light Gun Man posted:

Was that the one where he like worshiped a VHS of Showgirls or something? I think it was on before or after Sifl & Olly or something because I recall watching it sometimes. I wanna say he had Jackie Chan on and felt the damage on his skull or something dumb like that too?

That sounds about right. There were definitely parts where it looked like someone told him he had to spend awhile talking about something even though he didn't have much to say. As I recall it aired pretty late, so that would match up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

I doubt anyone will get this, but I'm asking anyway in case someone does so I can catch it again because it is just hilarious and bad.

This came on TV (HBO, probably) in the very late 90's. There is some magical artifact, or something, in this building and it is killing people. The artifact is kind of like a Pandora's Box in that the evil was unleashed once it was opened.

Now, there are a bunch of people trapped in the building overnight for one reason (probably because the box was opened).

The things I do remember, disjointed as they are, are the following:

There are a few buxom women in the building.

An overweight man, who looks sort of special needs, is the janitor of the building. Everyone thinks he is the person killing people, but he isn't.

Since the women think the overweight man is the killer, they always get scared when he is around them, and at least 75% of the time- the way they get away from him is kicking him in the balls.

There was a scene where, for some reason, the women are taking a shower. They have obviously fake big boobs, but it is hilarious because as they rub soap on their breasts, the glorious director decided to dub the noise of a balloon being rubbed over it.