Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Artificer posted:

Huh. That's odd. I haven't heard of any other animes involving centaurs other than this one. What's this a reference to?

That's from a series of Hentai stories on Comic Anthurium from epic artist Z-Ton my nigga. That centaur girl is half-human and fucks her brother, a normal human.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

That's from a series of Hentai stories on Comic Anthurium from epic artist Z-Ton my nigga. That centaur girl is half-human and fucks her brother, a normal human.

Of course she does.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

Wow, you know a lot about centaur hentai. Or is that "centai"?

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

noice

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Oh Christ. I'm sorry I asked.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Artificer posted:

Oh Christ. I'm sorry I asked.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Revolver Bunker posted:

What would Suu be then? Air pillow?

They already make it

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
How does it feel if you stick your dick in one of those? Asking uh for a friend :D

Will2Powa
Jul 22, 2009

The best thing about that series is that the centaurs are a metaphor for westernization. lol.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Hadaka Apron posted:

Wow, you know a lot about centaur hentai. Or is that "centai"?

Let's be honest, we'd all totally watch super centai shows.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

K. Flaps posted:

How does it feel if you stick your dick in one of those? Asking uh for a friend :D

You could probably make some yourself out of borax and w/e. Or make one of those starch onaholes.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Mero is better than Bird, Snake, and Horse. So far these waifus are all low-tier :colbert:

Edit: Hopefully Cyclops Sniper and Oni(ogre?) teammate can save this poo poo show

Wow, this show should just dump everyone that's not MON or a Spider cause boy this episode was super good and had almost 0 Horse and Snake.

ZenMasterBullshit fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Aug 18, 2015

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Will2Powa posted:

The best thing about that series is that the centaurs are a metaphor for westernization. lol.

Beautiful western women need the small yet powerful Asian members, as well as their superior genes.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Wow, this show should just dumb everyone that's not MON or a Spider cause boy this episode was super good and had almost 0 Horse and Snake.

Snake is worst next to Mermaid. Horse is tolerable. MON girls a best along with Rachneria. Suu a best too.

Also, in case you were wondering what a Backbeard was. I don't understand the Nun reference though.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
One of the cyclops subspecies is just "a cyclops who's Buddhist"?

Running low on ideas there.

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

You know, I think I'd rather watch the Monster Law Squad show than the silly harem anime that the show usually is. :shrug:

It was pretty nifty of them to switch the end credits with the opening credits, though.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
I guess someone finally noticed that "Monsters Of a Neuro" made no drat sense.

Nice to see 2nd-best girl make her (dynamic) entry.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Xelkelvos posted:

Snake is worst next to Mermaid. Horse is tolerable. MON girls a best along with Rachneria. Suu a best too.

Also, in case you were wondering what a Backbeard was. I don't understand the Nun reference though.

Snake is at least interesting to look at which puts her miles ahead of mermaid and horse.

Spider is the best though.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Paracelsus posted:

I guess someone finally noticed that "Monsters Of a Neuro" made no drat sense.

Nice to see 2nd-best girl make her (dynamic) entry.

In the manga MON stands for Monster Ops: Neutralization

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I still think Snake is the best girl :shrug:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

deadly_pudding posted:

I still think Snake is the best girl :shrug:

She is.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Snake is best because of the original cast she is the only one whose personality isn't too weird. Not borderline retarded, not obsessed with knight stuff, no NTR fetish and not a weird slimy tickle monster.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Papi and Suu find a bunch of mysterious food sitting on the front lawn, so they just start hauling it in instead of wondering where it came from. :allears:

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Command Ant posted:

Papi and Suu find a bunch of mysterious food sitting on the front lawn, so they just start hauling it in instead of wondering where it came from. :allears:

Suu didn't just absorb it on the spot. Progress!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

WitchFetish posted:

Snake is best because of the original cast she is the only one whose personality isn't too weird. Not borderline retarded, not obsessed with knight stuff, no NTR fetish and not a weird slimy tickle monster.

There's nothing weird about being a chuuni

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I didn't see this one coming

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Is that a Monster Musume/Senran Kagura crossover?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

boom boom boom posted:

Is that a Monster Musume/Senran Kagura crossover?

Kind of, thay made Rachnera using Estival's customization feature.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Kind of, thay made Rachnera using Estival's customization feature.

You should have said that in the first place!

Now I'm disapointed

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

WitchFetish posted:

None of those describe Rachneria. Also, Snake definitely has moments of being borderline retarded or at the very least, utterly oblivious.

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012
At this rate, will we get the "Tailing darling arc" by the time MGSV comes out?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
It would be nice to see the Snake costume again heh.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
yeah mermaid's anatomy oddities just make me squeamish. like the webhands and weird forearm flippers, and the gills that entail someone could like, poke you in the lungs ughghhh

meanwhile i have no idea how spiderlady's anatomy works because she has like, a butt? and legs that end in spiderparts? but where exactly is she attached? it looks like she's just sorta awkwardly strapped to the spiderpart by her...calves??? she seems cool though even if the foreheadeyes make me grateful my forehead does not have eyes

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Not having eyebrows for her two sets of upper eyes must really suck, especially with how much the characters sweat in this show.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Gyra_Solune posted:

yeah mermaid's anatomy oddities just make me squeamish. like the webhands and weird forearm flippers, and the gills that entail someone could like, poke you in the lungs ughghhh

meanwhile i have no idea how spiderlady's anatomy works because she has like, a butt? and legs that end in spiderparts? but where exactly is she attached? it looks like she's just sorta awkwardly strapped to the spiderpart by her...calves??? she seems cool though even if the foreheadeyes make me grateful my forehead does not have eyes

I think the human part connects to the spider part around the anus and taint area

Repster
Nov 29, 2014

Gyra_Solune posted:

Lean forward in your chair and slouch. That back part of your legs that has all the pressure on from the edge of your seat? That's what's attached, with what be a normal person's legs at the spiders parts next to the mouth. The feeler handy put food in mouth things. Palpus? Mandible? Something or other. Dunno that much about spider parts.

Rachne is basically a lady with weird arms, legs, 6 eyes, and fangs sitting on a spider.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Repster posted:

Lean forward in your chair and slouch. That back part of your legs that has all the pressure on from the edge of your seat? That's what's attached, with what be a normal person's legs at the spiders parts next to the mouth. The feeler handy put food in mouth things. Palpus? Mandible? Something or other. Dunno that much about spider parts.

Rachne is basically a lady with weird arms, legs, 6 eyes, and fangs sitting on a spider.

Her lungs are located in her spider parts, the book lung thing is actually mentioned later on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I cant believe that the monster musumes may not be 100% biologically accurate, but I do believe that they all have human vaginas and baps that I will pound furiously

• Locked thread