Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Internet Kraken posted:

I'm reminded of ______. I'm sure someone wanted to gently caress them.

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

CommissarMega posted:

Found this and this on 4chan the other day.

I find the sexy girl Shy Guys pretty loving sad. They're like those lovely "sexy" Halloween costumes.

Anyways, here's Pre-Alpha footage of a Fallout: Equestria game.

Mikedawson has a new favorite as of 18:07 on Aug 17, 2015

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

HGH posted:

People do not like Mastiffs.

Scrubs need to get good. :colbert:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Not gonna lie. Would.

Feel free to just lie in the future.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Mr Tastee posted:

I find the sexy girl Shy Guys pretty loving sad. They're like those lovely "sexy" Halloween costumes.

For God's sake...

The pony bullshit looks really out of place with the Fallout elements. Why is this even a thing?

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

From what I've learned, a lot of the big brony stuff became popular because it was in the right place at the right time.

Tasoth
Dec 13, 2011

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

For God's sake...

The pony bullshit looks really out of place with the Fallout elements. Why is this even a thing?

I think it might be the sundae approach to 'Things I Like'. You see, when you get a sundae, you can pile on all your favorite toppings until you are content. These people like MLP and assume because they like MLP and X1 through Xn other things, they must all be better if you pile them on top one another. Doesn't matter what the tone, mood or theme of the different things is, it's going to make everything better.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

For God's sake...

as though thematic congruity has ever been a concern for brony crossovers

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Mr Tastee posted:

Oh good, it's in Unity too.

rockopete
Jan 19, 2005

Mr Tastee posted:

From what I've learned, a lot of the big brony stuff became popular because it was in the right place at the right time.

actually I'm glad MLP exists, every obsessive brony is one less creepy fan of something I might actually like

brotato
May 14, 2013

I don't know why I watched so much of this awful thing with its weirdly hideous, dead-eyed 3D ponies but I got to the point where the horse walks down the stairs and I was so mad it didn't just loving tumble down the stairs like a normal horse.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

brotato posted:

I don't know why I watched so much of this awful thing with its weirdly hideous, dead-eyed 3D ponies but I got to the point where the horse walks down the stairs and I was so mad it didn't just loving tumble down the stairs like a normal horse.

B-b-but it's an alpha :downs:

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I actually think that Fallout: Equestria thing is pretty impressive. Such wasted talent.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Let's see what modders have done to Don't Starve...

edit: vv yes. Counting the thumbnails, there are 23 separate mods by different people. A few of them used someone else's art and/or didn't bother with consistency at all.

silentsnack has a new favorite as of 02:37 on Aug 18, 2015

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Are those all made by different artists? It's kind of uneven but still pretty cool

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I kind of like this one, but that may just be because I really liked Yume Nikki :v:

Of course if someone were to make a mod that adds a bunch of monsters and locations from Yume Nikki into Don't Starve, though, that would make it a lot better.

Jon Zyetta
May 6, 2003
Your Bargaining Posture Is Highly Dubious

silentsnack posted:

Let's see what modders have done to Don't Starve...

This... Reminds me of... This..

:shrug:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's a different anime.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Waffleman_ posted:

It's a different anime.

Meh. I'm anime-racist - they all look alike.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Lord Lambeth posted:

I actually think that Fallout: Equestria thing is pretty impressive. Such wasted talent.

"talent"

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Lord Lambeth posted:

What on earth could you possibly find impressive about that trash?

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Internet Kraken posted:

What on earth could you possibly find impressive about that trash?

Quantity?

Or how far down the rabbit hole they had to go to dream up some of this stuff?

Maybe it's the way you can't expect it to get worse, yet it continues to get worse.

And the fact that it's at least grammatically correct and can follow it's own plot points, as disturbing and gross as they are.

Fallout: Equestria is some horrible, horrible poo poo. But at least it's polished horrible poo poo.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Can you shoot them all in the face with a railway rifle?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

J.A.B.C. posted:

Quantity?

Or how far down the rabbit hole they had to go to dream up some of this stuff?

Maybe it's the way you can't expect it to get worse, yet it continues to get worse.

And the fact that it's at least grammatically correct and can follow it's own plot points, as disturbing and gross as they are.

Fallout: Equestria is some horrible, horrible poo poo. But at least it's polished horrible poo poo.

Also, last I checked, this is its own game, not a Fallout mod. The voice acting is also decent and the general level of quality from what we've seen is being maintained through the project.

Do I like it? No. But gently caress, that's a lot of time and effort into making something coherent and you have to admit there's at least a pretty decent work ethic behind it.

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

Ramos posted:

Also, last I checked, this is its own game, not a Fallout mod. The voice acting is also decent and the general level of quality from what we've seen is being maintained through the project.

Do I like it? No. But gently caress, that's a lot of time and effort into making something coherent and you have to admit there's at least a pretty decent work ethic behind it.

What you're seeing as a work ethic is actually just obsessive behavior due to crippling autism.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Heresiarch posted:

What you're seeing as a work ethic is actually just obsessive behavior due to crippling autism.

I feel this sums it up perfectly

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I love you

you love me

oh lord no

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

some people really dont like barney

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

FutonForensic posted:

Men Are From Jojo, Pedophiles Are From Touhou

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
pedophiles are from adtrw

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Pinkie Pie looks like a really lovely Moomin.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

Christianity might be a hard sell in a literal theocracy.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

corn in the bible posted:

pedophiles are from tv-iv

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
pedophiles are from the mod forum

Neowyrm
Dec 23, 2011

It's not like I pack a lunch box full of missiles when I go to work!

god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

:aatrek:

• Locked thread