Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toggle
Nov 7, 2005

caberham posted:

safe sex is better!
Lookit this prude! !! lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

poz it up

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

toggle posted:

Lookit this prude! !! lmao

I have AIDS

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

caberham posted:

I have AIDS

You probably shouldn't have unsafe sex with dirty skanks.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I'm really good at the love

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

Hobohemian posted:

You probably shouldn't have unsafe sex with dirty skanks.

But I like banging your mom

Risky
May 18, 2003

My gf I met on there kept her account open to show me how many creepy weirdo messages she gets. I can't believe the insane poo poo people will say as an opener.

I felt like a pimp because I had 12 likes on my profile. Hers has over 2000. I guess guys really do have to play the mass message game.

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

still gotta slut it up for a long time to get 2000

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

DONT CARE BUTTON posted:

still gotta slut it up for a long time to get 2000

That is true.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
fuckin sluts

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

it is my dream, yes

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

in the butt

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Risky posted:

My gf I met on there kept her account open to show me how many creepy weirdo messages she gets.

ostensibly

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Risky posted:

I felt like a pimp because I had 12 likes on my profile. Hers has over 2000. I guess guys really do have to play the mass message game.

This wicked hot chick I met through okcupid showed me some of the messages she gets from dudes, including one guy telling her, in great detail, how he wants to spank that rear end. He's from a different state like 150+ miles away. This dude probably sent like 300 copies of this message to every woman in his town and is now moving outward, wondering why he can't get laid.

I hope you get laid, spanking bro. It'll probably be from some 250 lb woman that has a mustache and carries a cattle prod for pleasure, but you'll wet it up one day. :unsmith:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

quote:

My self-summary
Omega.
I'm a different sort of crossdresser. I'm not passable and don't care to be. I'm more of an avant-garde alien doll than anything resembling a girl. I'm an artist, inventor, innovator and a musician who is trying to not go broke. At home and in public I frequently switch gender based clothing, mannerisms and pronouns. I am more dom than sub so I mostly top but I find the idea of being vers with someone interesting. Fierce queen minded and in no way a sissy princess. I am pansexual and gender queer, always horny and enjoy non-painful kink play, sensual sex and odd place sport fucks. I like Fems, androgynous and other non binarys of all genders but am not into hyper masculine people unless they are on the smaller side and nerdy. Though I consider myself a hard femme at best fems who like masc. types usually don't like me. I have a high IQ and large skill set which makes me seem a bit complicated to most people and makes most people seem drat boring to me.
:jerkbag:

too lazy to pics and frankly they're just a skinny dude who dresses like those hipsters in Olso, Norway or whatever it's called. You know the ones who look like a 10yo dressed them randomly.

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Aug 18, 2015

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

LethalGeek posted:

:jerkbag:

too lazy to pics and frankly they're just a skinny dude who dresses like those hipsters in Olso, Norway or whatever it's called. You know the ones who look like a 10yo dressed them randomly.

I get that you're supposed to talk about yourself on okc but holy gently caress this lil dude needs to shut the gently caress up and post some "i'm into doctor who and like sushi, my hero is Ru Paul" basicness before he floats directly up his own rear end in a top hat 100%

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
women's dating experiences.jpg.

She told me that his second message was calling her cute and asking her to let him hear her cum, over the phone.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I just don't get it

Does it work or something. Is has to right.

Like 1% of the time 100% of the time ??

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I imagine it works on the type of woman that likes that style of facial hair. No down side.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I doubt it works. I've had women get those messages at just the right time where they're like gently caress it why not, and talk at the guy and the guys always blow it because well they're morons.

It's like a dog chasing a car, doesn't know what to do once it has the bumper.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Good

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

LethalGeek posted:

I've had women get those messages at just the right time where they're like gently caress it why not

This is awesome and gives me hope.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Germstore posted:

I imagine it works on the type of woman that likes that style of facial hair. No down side.

well, to be fair, the downside is that there are no woman that like that horrible poo poo

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
i want to try new things and i really want a guy in my life that way older or way younger or the near and the same age to me that i can have loads of fun with. i love Country music and i all kinds of movies and i love to write my own songs. i am tall skinny with a long slight blonde hair brown eyes i shave everything if you really want to know ant thing else just ask!

Race: Native American
Speaks: English

Yeah I don't think this profile is exactly honest about some things

edit: Just because I think it's a bot, and doesn't match the profile I'm including the only photo from the profile for once.

Coolness Averted fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Aug 19, 2015

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

i am picturing her literally shaving everything. compulsively. like any object in her reach gets the lady bic treatment

E: that picture does not look like a blonde haired blue eyed native american

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Aug 19, 2015

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Otisburg posted:

i am picturing her literally shaving everything. compulsively. like any object in her reach gets the lady bic treatment

I could help... :}

Lonjon
Jun 26, 2007

Books are the real treasures of the world!
Fun Shoe
Lady's wearing a wig. Her natural blonde hair is long gone.

Shaving accident. :(

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Otisburg posted:

E: that picture does not look like a blonde haired blue eyed native american

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
I want to gag. His photos look lifeless as hell as well.

SentinelsOfEvil

My self-summary
I just moved to Hong Kong recently from California and New York City and work as an attorney in a corporate law firm. Unlike many people in my field, I actually love my job.

I was valuing equity derivatives at an investment bank in Singapore in my previous career and also have an engineering degree.

I'm a talkative, energetic, sarcastic, and happy person. I'm curious about almost everything in life including art, history, philosophy, technology, politics, science and law (of course).
What I’m doing with my life
I'm a corporate attorney, attempting to dabble in building a start-up, and plan to explore Hong Kong in whatever little free time that I get
I’m really good at
finding something to talk about with almost everyone, poker, ping pong, squash, badminton, strategic board games, cooking Indian food, crossword puzzles and pub trivia.
The first things people usually notice about me
That I'm tall, dark and handsome?
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Currently reading - War and Remembrance; The Fatal Shore; Boys in the Boat

BOOKS:

Fiction - Wodehouse, John Grisham, Jeffrey Archer, Isaac Asimov, Robert Heinlein, Michael Connelly, Douglas Adams, Arthur Hailey, Michael Crichton, Ken Follett, Agatha Christie, Jon Krakauer, Scott Adams, the Millenium series, the Song of Ice and Fire series and a lot more.

Non Fiction - Usually history (William Shirer is my favourite recent historian), military strategy, QCD, evolutionary biology, mathematics, economics, philosophy, religion, mythology etc. I love Richard Feynman!!

Comics - Calvin & Hobbes, Dilbert, Garfield and Asterix.

MOVIES - Any Hitchcock, Kubrick, Tarantino, Lumet, Woody Allen or Lubitsch movie, any screwball comedy from the 40's/50's/60's, a good con movie (e.g. The Sting), a good psychological thriller (e.g. Sleuth, Fracture) or a good war movie.

SHOWS - Blackadder, Allo Allo, Yes Minister, The Practice, Southpark, West Wing, Fawlty Towers, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Archer, Firefly etc.

MUSIC - I listen to a wide range of music ranging from Western Classical to Jazz to Hindi/Tamil music.

FOOD - Anything vegetarian, preferably spicy and with some good craft beer
The six things I could never do without
Passport, kindle, squash racquet, hiking boots, classical music and F.C. Barcelona
I spend a lot of time thinking about
whether I should move to a nice island and embrace my natural laziness. There has to be some easy finance/law related job in the Cayman Islands for me
On a typical Friday night I am
catching up with friends over good beer/whiskey, watching a movie that I missed, reading a book or playing a game of chess
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Since I'm obviously not going to reveal anything private here, here are some of my recent musings:

Does buying a Mustang for my first car mean that I was having a"quarter"-life crisis?

Would I be able to survive a zombie apocalypse?

Are psychopaths perennially happy?
You should message me if
you are adventurous, you curious about the world, you can dish out and take sarcasm, and most importantly, you are generally a happy person.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
Here's another dude:

:staredog:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

caberham posted:

Here's another dude:

:staredog:

Isn't this the youtube "you know whats better than a Lambourghini? books" guy?

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I just don't get it

Does it work or something. Is has to right.

Like 1% of the time 100% of the time ??

Reminds me of that David Cross bit: ""You know, that’s what I’m saying. ... I make things happen. I go for it. ... You know? ... I’ll ask a hundred chicks. You know, maybe I get ninety-nine no’s. That’s fine… slide it on, slide it on. Whatever.... But maybe that hundredth chick… likes to gently caress on a pile of trash."

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
But, David Cross is a homosexual.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

2DCAT posted:

Reminds me of that David Cross bit: ""You know, that’s what I’m saying. ... I make things happen. I go for it. ... You know? ... I’ll ask a hundred chicks. You know, maybe I get ninety-nine no’s. That’s fine… slide it on, slide it on. Whatever.... But maybe that hundredth chick… likes to gently caress on a pile of trash."

That has been the sound in my head whenever I read the crazy poo poo that guys say to women, in-person or online.

The Man From Utopia
Jun 2, 2010
Uhhh I had a notification of a visitor tonight and this is what I found:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

would

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

The Man From Utopia posted:

Uhhh I had a notification of a visitor tonight and this is what I found:

i see no problem here

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

bitch I already came

The Man From Utopia
Jun 2, 2010
Do you think I'm overreacting to the undertones of murderous intent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

The Man From Utopia posted:

Do you think I'm overreacting to the undertones of murderous intent?

No. Not at all. It's the safe choice. It just shows an overabundance of caution.

• Locked thread