Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dias posted:

I don't wanna drag this, but every point you went for there is an opinion, and SBFP is all about stating opinions as loudly as possible.

Yes it is and so is this thread. If it wasn't then this thread would not be as long as it is.

Dias posted:

Baal? Actually, someone mentioned beef waifu, and that name I remember. Did you name change? This poo poo always confuses me.

That is I. I can't believe you don't remember me. We argued against Matt on the quality of KI together, I thought we had something special. This hurts me on a personal level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Baal posted:

That is I. I can't believe you don't remember me. We argued against Matt on the quality of KI together, I thought we had something special. This hurts me on a personal level.

I would, I just get confused by the namechanges! :smith:

Also, point taken, hehe.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Speaking of KI, Rash is funny and I appreciate the level of work they put into him in KI even as just an unfinished character. It doesn't make the game good, but it's nice to have two characters with some loving personality instead of the one (Cinder).

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Baal posted:

Speaking of KI, Rash is funny and I appreciate the level of work they put into him in KI even as just an unfinished character. It doesn't make the game good, but it's nice to have two characters with some loving personality instead of the one (Cinder).

Rash does look cool, and I also liked the concept for Spinal and ghost-girl last (?) season.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

it's true ki doesn't stand up to beef waifu's fave fightans like aquapizza and rapelay

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hisako is weird. Like I wanna like her because her gameplay concept and actual design are neat, but the movement speed in KI is already kinda not great so having this character move like molasses was not a good feeling. I can see what they were going for though.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Do not even ask posted:

it's true ki doesn't stand up to beef waifu's fave fightans like aquapizza and rapelay

I see you've been following my Twitter.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The last time I played a fighting game was when I installed Actress Again on a whim, messed with it for five minutes, then realized all I wanted to do was listen to End if 1000 Years. I then uninstalled Actress Again.

That... is my story.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

I almost always skip or zone out when bestfriends talk about movies but Matt talking about horror movies is really dope, don't stop watching horrors, Mr McMuscles

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I just finished listening to this week's podcast and shame on the four for not coming up with No Mercy for the best menu theme question.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Do not even ask posted:

I just finished listening to this week's podcast and shame on the four for not coming up with No Mercy for the best menu theme question.

EDBW has burned this into my brain

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
dubs are always superior to subs and anyone fooling themselves otherwise are weeabos of the highest order who can't even understand the language they are fetishizing to realize the original va was bad too hth

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

The other day I saw someone saying that the original voicework for DBZ was better in every way and grandma goku was better than actually-a-person goku.

Peoples opinions are funny sometimes

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I think all of you should put your hands in a poo poo grinder

Facts are a funny thing

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I like anime and video games

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

guys what should i have for dinner

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

thinking burgerws

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Ruggington posted:

guys what should i have for dinner

scott steiner

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

probably with some jalapenos

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Ruggington posted:

People with good taste eat jalapenos so I approve of this post.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
eat your favorite anime BD

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

the only anime BD i own is FLCL

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.
So glad we're not gonna play loli games on Fisticuffs for a long long time. Now that I kicked Liam out of the group for those offensive comments about Ingrid.

Anyway, ECW Anarchy Rulz tonight!

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

TheRealestMatt posted:

So glad we're not gonna play loli games on Fisticuffs for a long long time. Now that I kicked Liam out of the group for those offensive comments about Ingrid.

you're going to play dengeki bunko and YOU KNOW IT

how else you gonna see pat cry over the last game akira will ever be in

Blockhouse fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Aug 19, 2015

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Ruggington posted:

Put in some devil's avocados too while you're at it.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Rodyle posted:

The last time I played a fighting game was when I installed Actress Again on a whim, messed with it for five minutes, then realized all I wanted to do was listen to End if 1000 Years. I then uninstalled Actress Again.

That... is my story.

just play the meltys man play it until that character select song is stuck in your brain forever da da da daaaaaaaaa da da danana dana nana naaaaaa

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Farg posted:

dubs are always superior to subs and anyone fooling themselves otherwise are weeabos of the highest order who can't even understand the language they are fetishizing to realize the original va was bad too hth

We spend so much time arguing about subs vs dubs that we miss the big picture man!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

TheRealestMatt posted:

So glad we're not gonna play loli games on Fisticuffs for a long long time.

Well yeah, you already played Senran Kagura on Creepy Anime Bullshit, after all. :yum:

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

OneDeadman posted:

eat your favorite anime BD

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

please don't eat liam

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Excellent jalapeno taste.
Also fix your desk jeez.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

TheRealestMatt posted:

I'd take a week of Acclaim wrestling titles over a week of Loli fighters. If for nothing else than that weird rear end commentary

Shane O' Mac: KANE'S THE PARTY THAT ROCKS THE BODY!

*3 seconds later*

Shane O' Mac: KANE'S THE PARTY THAT ROCKS THE BODY!

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I'd trade the entire month of russlemania for 3h+ of vanguard princess

it's gonna happen one day matt you can't run away from creepy anime fighters forever

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

HGH posted:

Excellent jalapeno taste.
Also fix your desk jeez.

It's very old

the desk I mean

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Ruggington posted:

It's very old

the desk I mean

Your computer desk looks like the same type as my parents'.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

Dias posted:

I'd trade the entire month of russlemania for 3h+ of vanguard princess

it's gonna happen one day matt you can't run away from creepy anime fighters forever

Fun Fact: Liam and I actually recorded an episode of Vanguard Princess, and we threw it in the trash, because there was a literally nothing to talk about. The Steam release is pretty garbage, to be honest. Hard to map controls, and the AI for the story mode was unbeatable.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

TheRealestMatt posted:

Fun Fact: Liam and I actually recorded an episode of Vanguard Princess, and we threw it in the trash, because there was a literally nothing to talk about. The Steam release is pretty garbage, to be honest. Hard to map controls, and the AI for the story mode was unbeatable.

You're correct on all points and I can totally understand why, although I thought it'd be more of a FNF/SNS than a Creepy Anime Bullshit game - since it's actually...okay?? as a fighting game. The port is poo poo, hard to configure, and the game has no SP content. It's just the creepiest FG loli game I'm aware of, although to be fair it's hard to take anything out of those games other than "well this is creepy".

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Dias posted:

although to be fair it's hard to take anything out of those games other than "well this is creepy".

Theeeeeeeeen why do it?

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Genocyber posted:

Your computer desk looks like the same type as my parents'.

I would not doubt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Commissar Ken posted:

Theeeeeeeeen why do it?

I dunno, ask the minds behind Creepy Anime Bullshit.

(i don't really want them to do it)