Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Minster Hunter and Batman coming back to JP. Since batman usually appears in the US about the same time I hope we get some nice double ultimate for the rare ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

OtherworldlyInvader posted:

This is only going to be true for a very small minority of people given that top tier evo mats/jewels come at 50+ stamina a pop, and skill up a bunch of really good poo poo which are often good dupes.

Naw he's right def wait until Gung Ho brings over the buffed enhance/evo material carnivals.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
bring back DC collab I have a Sharon and a Dill Sirius to skill up

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I can't beat PAD island or cauchemar with awoken Horus. I am bad at games.

Disco Bandit
Nov 15, 2004

All I want for christmas is a winning season
I would love to arrange a post-reset BFF with someone.

I have:

+297 Verdandi (slvl 3)
Urd
Athena (both regular and Whale-thena)
Ronia
Leilan
Pandora
Rodin (only lvl 90)
LKali (only lvl 80)
Attakerasu (only 75)

Any of which I would be willing to put into the second and third slots. The first slot will be Verdandi for now, transitioning to Urd and/or LKali in the future.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

change my name posted:

I can't beat PAD island or cauchemar with awoken Horus. I am bad at games.

Cauchemar is just balls.
E: Ran it again and got MeiMei invade round 1; I think i'll stone for this poo poo if I end up dying o.o

WOOOO BABY 2 IN A ROW WITH L.KALI! And got my jewel bitches! 2/4 jewels done!

Ironsolid fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Aug 20, 2015

shiatza
May 15, 2005

trucutru posted:

Welcome to a current JP dungeon that you're running with outdated US teams!

but rows are not dead yet!!!!!!

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

shiatza posted:

but rows are not dead yet!!!!!!

The difficulty they're having doesn't come from the burst damage being too low when the actives are up :ssh:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So. loving. close

that POS vampire decided to be an rear end in a top hat!

Anyways, there are all kinds of little updates to the interface that I didn't notice at first, like the +egg counter

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Dragomorph posted:

...having said that, what would be good subs to keep an eye out for to supplement, say, a rather lucky spin on the PAD Island Egg machine that got me a Beach Blanket Pandora? :sweatdrop:

Persephone, Hanzo, Haku, grphys rider

e: Comedy option, whale for a bikini claire

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
My journey is complete:

Was it worth it? Waifus are always worth.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

UchihaHirou posted:

My journey is complete:

Was it worth it? Waifus are always worth.

Welcome to the shameful whale list! How many rolls?

It wasn't worth it

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

Disco Bandit posted:

I would love to arrange a post-reset BFF with someone.

I have:

+297 Verdandi (slvl 3)
Urd
Athena (both regular and Whale-thena)
Ronia
Leilan
Pandora
Rodin (only lvl 90)
LKali (only lvl 80)
Attakerasu (only 75)

Any of which I would be willing to put into the second and third slots. The first slot will be Verdandi for now, transitioning to Urd and/or LKali in the future.

Hi there! I think we're friends already, if you're DiscoB[SA] in game. I've got a +197 Verdandi that I'm dumping eggs into, and a Pandora and a brand-new LKali lined up next. If you don't get any better options (believe me, I know they're out there), let me know.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

trucutru posted:

Welcome to the shameful whale list! How many rolls?

It wasn't worth it

I had to expand my box to hold all the chibis. I'll leave it at that.

Disco Bandit
Nov 15, 2004

All I want for christmas is a winning season

Wylie posted:

Hi there! I think we're friends already, if you're DiscoB[SA] in game. I've got a +197 Verdandi that I'm dumping eggs into, and a Pandora and a brand-new LKali lined up next. If you don't get any better options (believe me, I know they're out there), let me know.

I am! I will definitely do so though, I should really git gud with LKali.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

trucutru posted:

Minster Hunter and Batman coming back to JP. Since batman usually appears in the US about the same time I hope we get some nice double ultimate for the rare ones.

Time to start saving up stones for my JP account to get a Baggi cat!

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

cheezit posted:

Works for me. I have leaders for most occasions, mostly skilled, so happy to swap for whatever. I tend to lack +eggs because I loving hate farming them, though. :)

Who makes who the BFF? Does it matter?

Edit - Nosre, you my bestest fwiend! I think I'm the bottom of this pyramid now.

Ok! Barnaby didn't confirm but, again, last day, so I threw mine on him and hopefully he does you. You two match well anyway. Cheers!

I put my own a. meimei in 2 and am leading with Kagu for sweet tier5 + farming.

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Dale-Taco posted:

What other leaders you use? I intend to turn one of my disipline Athenas into a class monitor next time green fairies comes around, which I can put there.

I use L/L Ra and Verd, but I ended up just BFFing someone on my list who had hypermaxed A. Ra and Verd.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trucutru posted:

So. loving. close

that POS vampire decided to be an rear end in a top hat!

Anyways, there are all kinds of little updates to the interface that I didn't notice at first, like the +egg counter

Nice team humblebrag

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

Shevmo posted:

Trying to signal boost for a friend here a bit. He's rocking Urd, Verdandi, Parv, and Shiva right now. Still low end stuff but he'll be looking for another BFF when the reset happens. He eventually wants to get Awoken Shiva and Parv going. Main leads for him are Urd and Verdandi for now. He won't be playing 24/7 but he does get on every day and has been doing a pretty steady slow grind. Obviously preferring to snag him a friend who works well with his Norns and can transition to his Awoken Indian 1.0 goodness later. Hypermax is a preference, but he's not exactly picky. Dude BFFed me even though I told him he ought to find someone with stronger poo poo.

Drop me a line if you're interested.

I'd be down for a post-reset BFF.

Will be rocking A. Shiva as soon as I get a phoenix, otherwise its Verdandi and A. Parv (who's nearly hypermax).

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

trucutru posted:

Hey, the new 8.2 version in Japan scales the damage numbers for your mons when they attack. So, when your big manly waifus do big manly damage you can actually see how much you're doing.

I tested up to the tens of millions (Anubis) and it is perfectly readable. Now we need Paprika to show us a few billion in damage.

loving finally.

Shevmo
Jan 19, 2015

Siochain posted:

I'd be down for a post-reset BFF.

Will be rocking A. Shiva as soon as I get a phoenix, otherwise its Verdandi and A. Parv (who's nearly hypermax).

Sounds incredibly relevant to what he'll need. What friend code should I throw at him?

Not opposed to throwing him into a triangle, but, his stuff won't be very impressive for quite a while. He's basically just trying to get someone who's going to help him through stuff and I figured this was the best way to find some random over powered leader to help him git gud.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
I really wish there was an app like Dawnglare on your phone, but you could upload screenshots to it and fiddle with the board there. Ah I suppose that would be too easy...

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Nice team humblebrag

If I had wanted to humblebrag I would have used the good Shiva team instead of the lovely Hera-swole farming one. :smugdog:

... and then setup a good combo.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Aug 20, 2015

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Artificer posted:

I really wish there was an app like Dawnglare on your phone, but you could upload screenshots to it and fiddle with the board there. Ah I suppose that would be too easy...

There is. For iOS it is PaD Prax, not sure for Android.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

The Hebug posted:

All of the apps I've found so far looks janky as gently caress, and many of them don't have functional screenshot loading options... :(

aquaticrabbit
Aug 2, 2004

Nosre posted:

You two wanna do it up? Not all perfect overlaps but we're on the last day, so

I match Horus with cheezit and A.Meimei with Barnaby, plus a lot of the 'other' stuff

I just added cheezit as BFF so I think we're all good on the triangle. Got your BFF, Nosre. Thanks.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

The Hebug posted:

The best I've found is this one:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greenlee.padSimulator

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

silvergoose posted:

I simply used mine, found someone on the sheet that seemed good. Who seems to have stopped putting Ronia up, but that's okay, I have plenty of ronia friends.

I have Ronia/Awoken Horus/LKali up most of the time, probably working most on a Goemon team.

I think a hypermax Horus is top of my list of wants. Would love to get in a post-reset triangle.

I have hypermax Horus and L Kali up all the time, and if I can grab 4 red dragonfruits and 10 dub rubylits in the next two days without the desire sensor putting me in a seething rage, I'll have Goemon max skilled by this weekend.

Others: hypermax D Meta, soon-to-be hypermax A Isis, Awoken Bastet, Anubis as soon as he updates, Minerva, Neptune, Lakshmi, and Parvati and Meimei as soon as I level their ingredients.

I have the usual devils. Lu Bu is probably getting plusses after Isis.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus
GoodBee who are you in game? I don't see a GoodBee on my friend's list. I'll just add you as BFF when the reset happens so you can hopefully use my D.Kali when you like. Don't worry about triangles or adding me back. Use yours where it would be most helpful for you.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

silvergoose posted:

I simply used mine, found someone on the sheet that seemed good. Who seems to have stopped putting Ronia up, but that's okay, I have plenty of ronia friends.

I have Ronia/Awoken Horus/LKali up most of the time, probably working most on a Goemon team.

I think a hypermax Horus is top of my list of wants. Would love to get in a post-reset triangle.

I would make a blood pact (post reset bff Triangle) with you. I leave hypermax Awoken Horus / Awoken Ra in slots 1-2 so Horus and Kali will work. I run Goemon during 3x normals, Urd for lazy farming, and also have hypermax Ronia and soon to be Shiva. Let's find a third and prepare for the pact.

Ign is ben@sa@pg

Edit: missed Sonos. We the 3?

Snowmankilla fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Aug 20, 2015

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Snowmankilla posted:

I would make a blood pact (post reset bff Triangle) with you. I leave hypermax Awoken Horus / Awoken Ra in slots 1-2 so Horus and Kali will work. I run Goemon during 3x normals, Urd for lazy farming, and also have hypermax Ronia and soon to be Shiva. Let's find a third and prepare for the pact.

Ign is ben@sa@pg

Would love to! Maybe I'll pull a Ra, someday. Someday. My Ronia just needs to stop getting skillups at less than 15% to be hypermaxed already.

I think I'm goose[SA] or something like that, I forget.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

cryptoclastic posted:

GoodBee who are you in game? I don't see a GoodBee on my friend's list. I'll just add you as BFF when the reset happens so you can hopefully use my D.Kali when you like. Don't worry about triangles or adding me back. Use yours where it would be most helpful for you.

That account is Ashlynn SA.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

silvergoose posted:

Would love to! Maybe I'll pull a Ra, someday. Someday. My Ronia just needs to stop getting skillups at less than 15% to be hypermaxed already.

I think I'm goose[SA] or something like that, I forget.

Awesome. Just sent you the friend invite. We can see if Sono is in, or if we need to find one more.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Snowmankilla posted:

Awesome. Just sent you the friend invite. We can see if Sono is in, or if we need to find one more.

Remember, this is post-reset. I'll accept as soon as I get back to my tablet.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

silvergoose posted:

Remember, this is post-reset. I'll accept as soon as I get back to my tablet.

Yep. I have used my current one.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Snowmankilla posted:

I'm in. Already friends with Snowman and sent a request to Goose.

Reset is on Friday, right?

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Accepted both. No idea. I'm going to arbitrarily decide I'm BFFing Snowman, Snowman is BFFing Sono, Sono is BFFing me. Unless either of you object.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
I wish I had mons worth being bff'ed over. But if anyone is interested in someone with Urd, A.lakshmi, A.Bastet, L.Kali, as well as a bunch of obscure stuff like Nephthys and Pandora and Andromeda, let me know. I would love to set up a post-reset BFF triangle.

The Jumpoff fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Aug 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Well poo poo people are getting triangles set up proper-like already. I'd love to make one with Goodbee and someone else who wants to rock D. Kali, Cyrpto would be a suggestion since he's going to BFF you already Goodbee, and I have you both on my friends list already I believe.

• Locked thread