Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Tinder is the loving best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

:tubular:

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Am I the only one who still uses roofies and a woodchipper for strange?

I'm exhausted just thinking of the effort this would require.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
Sick crewman on the Green Ridge dies.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/California-Air-National-Guardsmen-Nurse-Sick-Container-Ship-Crew-Member-322320212.html

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nice! posted:

Seriously is. OKCupid gave me jack poo poo, just a bunch of go nowhere conversations. Meanwhile on tinder, I was balls deep less than 48 hours after making an account, and later on met my current girlfriend on it.

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/20/asia/koreas-tensions/index.html

North Korea fired on the South Korean propaganda speakers, SK returned fire.

Live Korean Feed but they're just talking about what might happen next right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Qeov-VUpU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
:20bux: says we won't end up doing anything to anyone.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

Another PI I know who does domestic cases says Tinder is by far the biggest gift to guys catching cheaters, just make a fake account with a hot chick/dude as your picture and swipe for an hour til you find the person, honey pot them, and give the screen shots to the person paying you and get paid.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Apparently Sedan Chair made the news.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Slim Pickens posted:

Seriously is. OKCupid gave me jack poo poo, just a bunch of go nowhere conversations. Meanwhile on tinder, I was balls deep less than 48 hours after making an account, and later on met my current girlfriend on it.

I've had the opposite results, could never get a convo going on Tinder, but have been plowing nerdy/hipster chickens for years off okc. My "type": atheist vegetarian grad students who "love to travel" and are "an open book, just ask me anything" but aren't there "for hook-ups"

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

DownByTheWooter posted:

I've had the opposite results, could never get a convo going on Tinder, but have been plowing nerdy/hipster chickens for years off okc. My "type": atheist vegetarian grad students who "love to travel" and are "an open book, just ask me anything" but aren't there "for hook-ups"

The secret to tinder success: have a good picture of your face where you don't look like a creep and have pictures of dogs. Swipe right on anything at all that you might be interested in loving, and try to be funny when chatting with them. Actually say something about something they have in their thing.

You're going to still have plenty of misses, but the hits are great. It also helps to live in a city with multiple colleges.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."
Start talking about some sensitive bullshit and then just cut down to the chase and ask if you can tongue punch her fart box.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

ActusRhesus posted:

Start talking about some sensitive bullshit and then just cut down to the chase and ask if you can tongue punch her fart box.

This works surprisingly well when you're 25.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Hi I'm ~Tinder Username~ and I’ll treat your crotch like Golden Corral on Veteran’s Day.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Potential BFF posted:

Hi I'm ~Tinder Username~ and I’ll treat your crotch like Golden Corral on Veteran’s Day.

Thank you for servicing me.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Mr. Nice! posted:

The secret to tinder success: have a good picture of your face where you don't look like a creep

welp guess I'm out

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

I keep getting matched and getting along with chicks on tinder who are looking for a new boyfriend, okc makes it pretty easy to screen for who's not going to waste my time.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

ActusRhesus posted:

Get number send dick pic

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
1 for 1. Can't complain.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
"I'm not just looking for a hookup"

THEN WHY THE gently caress ARE YOU ON TINDER?!

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Tongue punch her fart box is the most hilarious sentence in the English language.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Brits jealous, form smaj of the army position, give it to guy with hella tattoos to troll us:

tat pic https://www.facebook.com/britisharmy/photos/a.10150214602630615.444131.318319690614/10155967655095615/?type=1&permPage=1

official link http://www.army.mod.uk/news/27179.aspx

Edit: and they're pushing him after into the next most horrible rank after SMA:

quote:

At the end of his 3-year tenure, he will be moving on to the year-long Intermediate Command and Staff Course at Shrivenham, for which he will take up his substantive promotion to Major.

Zeris fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Aug 20, 2015

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Edit: gently caress.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I think that gives them the lead.

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

"I'm not just looking for a hookup"

THEN WHY THE gently caress ARE YOU ON TINDER?!

In Utah almost every profile says "LDS" or "not LDS". It's considered a regular dating app. In Nevada, not so much.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004

Godholio posted:

I think that gives them the lead.

In Utah almost every profile says "LDS" or "not LDS". It's considered a regular dating app. In Nevada, not so much.

Tinder is really effective overseas, Singapore had like a 75% hit rate and every one was responsive.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

I've had far more success with OKC, but to be fair I never gave Tinder much of a try.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Mr. Nice! posted:

The secret to tinder success: have a good picture of your face where you don't look like a creep...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Mr. Nice! posted:

...and have pictures of dogs.

Oh, ok, I guess I could do that.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

The secret to tinder success: have a good picture of your face where you don't look like a creep

anyone got that pic he posted of himself in the hospital handy?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
While you were discussing all your gay dating crap Kimchi Long Bun shelled South Korea again. Happy with yourselves?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teflon Don posted:

While you were discussing all your gay dating crap Kimchi Long Bun shelled South Korea again. Happy with yourselves?

Besides the one shell this morning?

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Teflon Don posted:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
SK fired back.

:itshappening:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

anyone got that pic he posted of himself in the hospital handy?

ladies

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Ogrel72 posted:

SK fired back.

Yay for another Korean-peninsula war-blueballs.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ogrel72 posted:

SK fired back.

Yeah but North Korea didn't. Granted if the ROK keeps up with the broadcasts maybe we'll get to see an update version of Nuclear Strike...drat the DMZ level was fun.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

quote:

Oh, a day in the life...Well, the other morning, I wake up, I find a dog sniffing at my wound. He's fully aroused, mind you. So I'm thinking, "Oh great, what does this jerk want." Of course, I know what he wants. He's lookin' at me right in the eyes. He does not have to say it. Not that he could. (He sucks on a lemon, and his voice gets very high pitched) Oh, that is tart. That is really tart. (His voice returns to normal) I mean, does my scar look like a dog's vagina? I dunno, maybe. I'm not going to sit here and try to get inside the mind of a dog. I mean, that's God's work. Well, not that I believe in God. I don't. Not since that Chinaman stole my kidney.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Zeris posted:

Brits jealous, form smaj of the army position, give it to guy with hella tattoos to troll us:

tat pic https://www.facebook.com/britisharmy/photos/a.10150214602630615.444131.318319690614/10155967655095615/?type=1&permPage=1

official link http://www.army.mod.uk/news/27179.aspx

Edit: and they're pushing him after into the next most horrible rank after SMA:

In other news, former Sergeant Major of the Army Raymond F Chandler, 52, found dead in his own home of an apparent aneurysm.

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012

Godholio posted:

Can't complain.

Stolen valor right here.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Dredd likes the good poo poo apparently http://m.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11500648

Comrade Blyatlov fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Aug 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

gfanikf posted:

Apparently Sedan Chair made the news.

Dude says his father is black and the white guy who married his mother is not his father.

• Locked thread