Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Why is it that dudes obsessed with MASCULINE POWER are always such whiny little bitches

And of course he's a real neckbeard...

At least he's artistic unlike most of the shitheads posted ITT, too bad that he wastes his talent on his lovely opinions on women tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!

I think expecting a week on one topic is the wrong route.
I'm waiting for "Obama says global warming a concern on Kepler-438b" from Tinsley.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Technowolf posted:

I saw this in the paper and thought to myself "I knew it! I loving knew it!".

Also, a cartoon:

I like Trump's bust of Trump on the windowsill. That's a nice touch.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

I get the appeal of doing a Weekend at Bernie's cartoon with a guy actually named Bernie, but Sanders propping up Hillary makes no sense as a metaphor. A Typical Ramirez Cartoon.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Internet Kraken posted:

I don't get what this one is trying to say. The scavengers are clearly cleaning the whale of parasites which would make them good, but that doesn't feel like the message the cartoonist wants to be sending.

The cartoonist thinks the scavenger fish are the parasites. The Cartoonist Is An Idiot.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Rorus Raz posted:

I'm trying to think of a tasteful joke involving Subway and pedophilia, and unsurprisingly I'm drawing a blank.
The one I'm hearing is that Jared's starting and ending his career the same way, trying to get into smaller pants.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

thank you mr skeltal

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

darthbob88 posted:

The one I'm hearing is that Jared's starting and ending his career the same way, trying to get into smaller pants.

Huh, I keep seeing stuff about him taking a footlong penis in the butthole.

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

MariusLecter posted:

The cartoonist thinks the scavenger fish are the parasites. The Cartoonist Is An Idiot.

The Cartoonist Doesn't Understand How Symbiosis Works.

Alternatively, special interest groups, crony capitalists and lobbying help keep the US Government healthy. A Bizarro-world Cartoon.

LashLightning fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Aug 20, 2015

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Technowolf posted:

Also, a cartoon:

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Rorus Raz posted:

I'm trying to think of a tasteful joke involving Subway and pedophilia, and unsurprisingly I'm drawing a blank.

"He always did like 'em fresh."

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

LashLightning posted:

In Conservaland, there is no such thing as mutually beneficial arrangements. Only havers and takers.

67 and still making love
Oct 7, 2005

Peek
a
BLARGH

WitchFetish posted:

This guy is 10/10, so great; I'm going through his deviant art account and it's all the good poo poo I crave for

Super-late, but I just couldn't pass on that little weepy Sharpton.

Any suggestions for text?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Twanki posted:

Super-late, but I just couldn't pass on that little weepy Sharpton.

Any suggestions for text?
This is great.

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

MariusLecter posted:

Huh, I keep seeing stuff about him taking a footlong penis in the butthole.
Prison rape is not tasteful as per Raz's guidelines

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Sandpuppy posted:

In Conservaland, there is no such thing as mutually beneficial arrangements. Only havers and takers.

What about capitalism, though and corporations? And the free market in general, now that I think of it?

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

LashLightning posted:

Isn't this more commensalism than symbiosis?

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

We all look down on this lovely strawman.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Please tell me this is a serious conspiracy theory suggested by establishment Republicans :allears:

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

DarklyDreaming posted:

Please tell me this is a serious conspiracy theory suggested by establishment Republicans :allears:

I know people who think he's acting like a nut to improve Hillary's chances, but I'll toss my own little personal conspiracy out there and suggest he's a rightwing ploy to make the other candidates seem sane and reasonable.

smr
Dec 18, 2002

Technowolf posted:

Also, a cartoon:

The best part of this is that the world outside of Trump's Oval Office has apparently become a roaring dumpster fire.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

smr posted:

The best part of this is that the world outside of Trump's Oval Office has apparently become a roaring dumpster fire.

Nah, that's just a statue of his hair.

Also, "trumpster fire".

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DarklyDreaming posted:

Nah it's mostly a joke but there have been some saying it since the Clinton call thing, mainly because Carly made a not so subtle jab at it with her 'I never got a call from the Clintons, did anyone else' during the loser debates.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Saint Sputnik posted:

I know people who think he's acting like a nut to improve Hillary's chances, but I'll toss my own little personal conspiracy out there and suggest he's a rightwing ploy to make the other candidates seem sane and reasonable.

The simplest solution is that he's just an egotistical twit grabbing at power.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Saint Sputnik posted:

It isn't working, Trump is easily the sanest and most reasonable one, somehow.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Having Trump be there to make the others look same would be a decent plan if the others didn't have to keep out-crazy him to get any attention at all.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

(for those who don't get the reference)

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

CampingCarl posted:

Having Trump be there to make the others look same would be a decent plan if the others didn't have to keep out-crazy him to get any attention at all.

Having Trump be there to make the others look sane would be a decent plan if the most vocal elements of the base had any interest in sanity.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

THE EPIC SAGA CONTINUES!

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

colonel_korn posted:

THE EPIC SAGA CONTINUES!

I can only imagine how awful that listserv post is. There's also something funny about old politoon dudes using a listserv.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

GORRELL
Effort ->

quote:

Allie is so tiresome/tired.

Shadowed Bacon
Apr 28, 2009

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The simplest solution is that he's just an egotistical twit grabbing at power.

But that doesn't play into Right-Wing persecution complexes, blatant tactics projection, and suggests the base is a pack of gullible idiots willing to follow the shiniest object as long as it projects "strength"( aka shouting and insults), AND WE CAN'T HAVE THAT, so obviously that lunch Bill Clinton had a month before Trump announced mean he secretly paid trump to run blah blah blah.....

But yeah, there are a few mid-level anti-Trump republican nutjobs that think it's all a plot by the Clintons.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Huh? Is this bashing the EPA? A dig at electric cars? :confused:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

This is amusing in an absurd way. Vaguely Far Side-ey, even.

I'm sure it's a complete accident as Payne is usually so relentlessly boring.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y_kRhP6PCU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

colonel_korn posted:

THE EPIC SAGA CONTINUES!

Of course rall would complain when his entire industry sticks up for him. Of course he would. Nothing short of dying in a bloody revolution in his name is enough for him.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MariusLecter posted:

Huh? Is this bashing the EPA? A dig at electric cars? :confused:

Expensive EPA regulations are strangling farmers.

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx

ikanreed posted:

Of course rall would complain when his entire industry sticks up for him. Of course he would. Nothing short of dying in a bloody revolution in his name is enough for him.

I'm starting to wonder if he's going "big lie" strategy here. He's getting so upset about secondary issue (people not sticking up for him) and taking the gigantic lie the whole thing is based on (that he got fired due to press corruption/collusion with the LAPD and not because he got caught publishing a lie).

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

cheetah7071 posted:

It isn't working, Trump is easily the sanest and most reasonable one, somehow.

Because his racism and sexism is overt rather than covert.

He's horrible, but at least it's an honest kind of horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Oh no! Thanks to those wiley hackers, Hillary might find out that Bill's been sleeping around!

• Locked thread