Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Is Trump a lizard person to the infowars crowd, or a trustworthy outsider?

Do regular people who come up through the system get turned into lizards? Or replaced by lizard impersonators?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Jack Gladney posted:

Is Trump a lizard person to the infowars crowd, or a trustworthy outsider?

Do regular people who come up through the system get turned into lizards? Or replaced by lizard impersonators?

Not sure about trump, it's all to do with bloodlines, hence why bizarely David Icke claims Kris Kristopherson was a reptilian.

As I understand it a human can only reach a certain level beyond which only reptilian/human hybrids can go. Pure reptilians are from another dimension. Not sure trump fits the bill

Of course there are a lot of idiots on the internet claiming things like Obama is a shapeshifter, when he is at best 1/5th reptilian and therefore would be able to do the shifty eye thing in youtube videos

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Using my advanced study of earlobes, all famous people are not only lizards but are also played by a vanishingly small number of people.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Illuminti posted:

Not sure about trump, it's all to do with bloodlines, hence why bizarely David Icke claims Kris Kristopherson was a reptilian.

As I understand it a human can only reach a certain level beyond which only reptilian/human hybrids can go. Pure reptilians are from another dimension. Not sure trump fits the bill

Of course there are a lot of idiots on the internet claiming things like Obama is a shapeshifter, when he is at best 1/5th reptilian and therefore would be able to do the shifty eye thing in youtube videos

unmedicated schizos need to stop watching star track dominion changeling #2087 for president

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

blowfish posted:

unmedicated schizos need to stop watching star track dominion changeling #2087 for president

How did those changelings think they would be good spies? They spend their whole lives on some goo planet and think they can replace some Klingon parliament guy. They're going to get found out eventually. They should have just impersonated tables or placemats or something.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Get a bunch of them together and pretend to be a building. Maybe a couple of towers...

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Peztopiary posted:

Get a bunch of them together and pretend to be a building. Maybe a couple of towers...

Warp plasma fires can't vaporize duranium beams.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Warp plasma fires can't vaporize duranium beams.

PRAXIS WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

So tonight I went out with a friend and a new boyfriend and new boyfriends friends. One of the dudes pipes up about how ISIS doesn't even exist and is in fact the CIA and media disinformation and his girlfriend pet him on the arm and said "no one needs to know about your little pet conspiracy theories" and he just mumbled "well it's true...." and didn't bring it up again.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Baronjutter posted:

So tonight I went out with a friend and a new boyfriend and new boyfriends friends. One of the dudes pipes up about how ISIS doesn't even exist and is in fact the CIA and media disinformation and his girlfriend pet him on the arm and said "no one needs to know about your little pet conspiracy theories" and he just mumbled "well it's true...." and didn't bring it up again.

This is more sad than funny, for some reason.

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Baronjutter posted:

Yeah my gfs friend recently said outta nowhere hey did u kno the ISIS beheading video was staged by the CIA? It's on Facebook! I then asked her about the dozens of other graphic executions I've watched, explaining them in detail like the drowning and bomb collars, and how 300,000 civilians are dead and the ongoing sexual slavery of women in Syria, etc until she basically looked like she was gonna throw up. Hearts and minds..

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
It's a perfect example of conspiracy theory as comforting fantasy. There's no horrible, brutal, nightmarish war. It's just actors :unsmith:

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

It's a perfect example of conspiracy theory as comforting fantasy. There's no horrible, brutal, nightmarish war. It's just actors :unsmith:

Haha yeah. On Facebook I follow Al-Jazeera, and every single story, which is practically daily mind you, on the latest bombing, shooting, public execution, new pledge of fealty to ISIS, just constant ongoing social strife across North Africa and the Middle East, is nothing but the locals there blaming the CIA or Israel for everything with a million upvotes and circle jerking over conspiracies. Till Indians and Pakistanis inevitably go off on each other's mothers or who shits in the streets more or whatever.

It's like a mass delusion over there, and their media and governments probably reinforce it too. In America its just the occasional hipster or libertarian jerk off spouting memes, but the "Islamic world" seems to be hiding under the covers en masse from its very real problems.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Smoothrich posted:

Haha yeah. On Facebook I follow Al-Jazeera, and every single story, which is practically daily mind you, on the latest bombing, shooting, public execution, new pledge of fealty to ISIS, just constant ongoing social strife across North Africa and the Middle East, is nothing but the locals there blaming the CIA or Israel for everything with a million upvotes and circle jerking over conspiracies. Till Indians and Pakistanis inevitably go off on each other's mothers or who shits in the streets more or whatever.

It's like a mass delusion over there, and their media and governments probably reinforce it too. In America its just the occasional hipster or libertarian jerk off spouting memes, but the "Islamic world" seems to be hiding under the covers en masse from its very real problems.

Man, the US is just cyberdystopian enough to cause problems but not cyberdystopian enough to fix them. We can destabilize regimes and kill people with sky robots with the best of 'em, but organizing complex conspiracies is just beyond us. We can make real wars, but we can't do fake ones. :smith:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Smoothrich posted:

Gosh, what benighted savages.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I've been saying that for a while, yo. While the CIA didn't "create" the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan, they did give them massive funding and training. You've got pictures of Mujahadeen fighters with Ronald Reagan, for Christ's sake. The Mujahadeen evolves into the Taliban, which provides material support to Al Qaeda and, boom, 9/11. Then we see the same thing happen in Syria. The CIA didn't "create" ISIS, but it did provide massive funding and training to radical anti-Assad resistance groups. You've got pictures of McCain with ISIS members (then noble anti-Assad resistance fighters), for Christ's sake. Then ISIS balloons and . . . . ?????

It's a pattern we've seen time and time again. poo poo like this used to happen all the time in S. America. Hell, even recently -- the attempted ouster of Chavez had significant CIA support. Given the CIA's history of choosing loving psychopaths to support, at this point it would be naive to think that it isn't on purpose. The only question that remains is how much control do they still have in these organizations? Do they just choose the most violent group they can find, back them with training and money and then let them go to town? Or do they still have some input as to what the leadership in these groups wants?

Either way, it plays into things like PNAC and the NeoCon project in general.

And that's without factoring in things like the crazy regional destabilization that happened with the way the Iraq War was executed, to say nothing of other US projects in the region such as supporting the Israeli Apartheid State and propping up the decadent Saudi Regime. What other options do freedom-minded Muslims have? Iran? They are too foreign, not Arab and the wrong kind of Muslim. So it needs to be something else. So you have optimistic but naive Muslims (note: it's mostly really young men joining ISIS -- it's like a Middle Eastern Ron Paul) joining ISIS to fight for their freedom but more seasoned, jaded people see ISIS for what it is: just another CIA project designed to justify additional American intervention in the region.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIIQwS1hPtU

Gets really good halfway in.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Shbobdb posted:

I've been saying that for a while, yo. While the CIA didn't "create" the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan, they did give them massive funding and training. You've got pictures of Mujahadeen fighters with Ronald Reagan, for Christ's sake. The Mujahadeen evolves into the Taliban, which provides material support to Al Qaeda and, boom, 9/11. Then we see the same thing happen in Syria. The CIA didn't "create" ISIS, but it did provide massive funding and training to radical anti-Assad resistance groups. You've got pictures of McCain with ISIS members (then noble anti-Assad resistance fighters), for Christ's sake. Then ISIS balloons and . . . . ?????

It's a pattern we've seen time and time again. poo poo like this used to happen all the time in S. America. Hell, even recently -- the attempted ouster of Chavez had significant CIA support. Given the CIA's history of choosing loving psychopaths to support, at this point it would be naive to think that it isn't on purpose. The only question that remains is how much control do they still have in these organizations? Do they just choose the most violent group they can find, back them with training and money and then let them go to town? Or do they still have some input as to what the leadership in these groups wants?

Either way, it plays into things like PNAC and the NeoCon project in general.

And that's without factoring in things like the crazy regional destabilization that happened with the way the Iraq War was executed, to say nothing of other US projects in the region such as supporting the Israeli Apartheid State and propping up the decadent Saudi Regime. What other options do freedom-minded Muslims have? Iran? They are too foreign, not Arab and the wrong kind of Muslim. So it needs to be something else. So you have optimistic but naive Muslims (note: it's mostly really young men joining ISIS -- it's like a Middle Eastern Ron Paul) joining ISIS to fight for their freedom but more seasoned, jaded people see ISIS for what it is: just another CIA project designed to justify additional American intervention in the region.

Have you ever considered that the CIA is just incompetent enough to keep supporting groups for accomplishing short-term goals and deciding that they'll deal with any political fallout if they go rogue later?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

chitoryu12 posted:

Have you ever considered that the CIA is just incompetent enough to keep supporting groups for accomplishing short-term goals and deciding that they'll deal with any political fallout if they go rogue later?

It's also possible that the CIA is really only after raw destabilization. The #1 power can't be dethroned by anybody if everybody else is too bad murdering each other. When you look at a lot of the poo poo going on S. America there was also moneyed interest as well. American businesses would be buying crap on the extremely cheap from various nations where it was less illegal to exploit the labor. That was one of the major reasons that communism in the Latin world was so heavily contested; American businesses wanted cheap fruit. Can't pay starvation wages when a populist government that actually gives a poo poo about its people comes into power, now can you?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
What country was it that the CIA overthrew the legitimate government because United Fruit didn't want to actually pay the country they were harvesting their pineapples in for the use of their land? Guatemala?

Also, the CIA used former SS Commandos like Otto Skorzney to train the first PLO terrorists because COMMUNISTS where starting to pop up in the Middle East, and how dare they demand that western oil companies actually compensate the countries they are taking oil out of. It was more direct with Iran, which of course gave us all kinds of fun stuff in the future.

But yea, I think its more the CIA and other Intelligence agencies looking for short term gains and not bothering about the long term effects of what they're doing. Though I mean, its understandable, that poo poo is expensive.

It's all a far cry from some engineered 5th dimensional chess that the CTs always crow about. It's much easier to chalk it up to laziness and indifference of consequences on the part of western powers. ISIS is a creation of CIA in the way Thomas Edison invented light bright.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

twistedmentat posted:

What country was it that the CIA overthrew the legitimate government because United Fruit didn't want to actually pay the country they were harvesting their pineapples in for the use of their land? Guatemala?

Also, the CIA used former SS Commandos like Otto Skorzney to train the first PLO terrorists because COMMUNISTS where starting to pop up in the Middle East, and how dare they demand that western oil companies actually compensate the countries they are taking oil out of. It was more direct with Iran, which of course gave us all kinds of fun stuff in the future.

But yea, I think its more the CIA and other Intelligence agencies looking for short term gains and not bothering about the long term effects of what they're doing. Though I mean, its understandable, that poo poo is expensive.

It's all a far cry from some engineered 5th dimensional chess that the CTs always crow about. It's much easier to chalk it up to laziness and indifference of consequences on the part of western powers. ISIS is a creation of CIA in the way Thomas Edison invented light bright.

It doesn't help when it comes to conspiracy theorists that everything is also always extremely shady. You'll see stuff like squads of Airborne dudes being sent to South America on super secret missions that are classified forever. Then word will get around that they were actually training anti-government commandos. Oops.

In the case of United Fruit I'm pretty sure that there have actually been multiple legitimate governments overthrown so they could have cheap fruits. There was also a case where a government seized land that United Fruit owned but wasn't using because the people in the nation were literally starving to death and wanted to grow some food. United Fruit was deliberately buying land and leaving it unused to devalue labor in the nation and raise the price of fruit. The government there and the people were naturally pretty damned angry so the government said "gently caress you, this land belongs to these peasants and they're going to grow their own food there." United Fruit was...not happy and called in some favors.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
So now gaining popularity is the idea that all the Jade Helm stuff actually happened, you know, millions of people rounded up and killed in FEMA camps in Wal-Marts by Obama Storm Troopers, but they used HAARP to wipe everyones memory of the event.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

It doesn't help when it comes to conspiracy theorists that everything is also always extremely shady. You'll see stuff like squads of Airborne dudes being sent to South America on super secret missions that are classified forever. Then word will get around that they were actually training anti-government commandos. Oops.

In the case of United Fruit I'm pretty sure that there have actually been multiple legitimate governments overthrown so they could have cheap fruits. There was also a case where a government seized land that United Fruit owned but wasn't using because the people in the nation were literally starving to death and wanted to grow some food. United Fruit was deliberately buying land and leaving it unused to devalue labor in the nation and raise the price of fruit. The government there and the people were naturally pretty damned angry so the government said "gently caress you, this land belongs to these peasants and they're going to grow their own food there." United Fruit was...not happy and called in some favors.

"I want to make more money" is a pretty good reason to do all kinds of shady poo poo. Really, the elites don't give a gently caress about all this other stuff as long as they have more and more money rolling in.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

twistedmentat posted:

So now gaining popularity is the idea that all the Jade Helm stuff actually happened, you know, millions of people rounded up and killed in FEMA camps in Wal-Marts by Obama Storm Troopers, but they used HAARP to wipe everyones memory of the event.

Of course. They couldn't just admit they were wrong about something so big, so they have to up the ante to mind control.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

twistedmentat posted:

"I want to make more money" is a pretty good reason to do all kinds of shady poo poo. Really, the elites don't give a gently caress about all this other stuff as long as they have more and more money rolling in.

And yet "I want money" is too banal an explanation for conspiracy theorists because they, too, want more money and surely the people in charge couldn't also have such human motivations (because they are doing ~important~ job and are also reptilians), so they must be motivated by decades-long master plans befitting their statiions (and are also reptilians).

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

ToxicSlurpee posted:

See also the CIA using a fake vaccine program to gather DNA in hopes of finding Osama bin Ladin by looking for his family members. Thanks for discrediting legitimate vaccination drives, fuckwads!

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ToxicSlurpee posted:

the term Banana Republic exists because of United Fruit.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
So in the CT FB group i'm part of, there were people who were ignorant of Gangstalking and the whole TI thing. It really is the most narcissistic of CTs, which are all inherantly narcissistic, as they all claim they know things that everyone else does not.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

So in the CT FB group i'm part of, there were people who were ignorant of Gangstalking and the whole TI thing. It really is the most narcissistic of CTs, which are all inherantly narcissistic, as they all claim they know things that everyone else does not.

There's an amazing video of a guy explaining how he's being ganag stalked because his jeans are ripped. Gangstalking is definitely one of the weirder ones

Dominicius
Dec 3, 2011
I will reply to the OP here. IF you wish to understand the position that people supporting the 9/11 conspiracy are coming from, watch the documentary called September 11 The New Pearl Harbor. It is pretty extensive so prepare yourself for a long watch.

I will even provide a link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
Good Lord five hours long.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Illuminti posted:

There's an amazing video of a guy explaining how he's being ganag stalked because his jeans are ripped. Gangstalking is definitely one of the weirder ones

Relatively sane people can believe most conspiracy theories, but gang stalking is literally classic schizo. Like, an example you'll see in textbooks.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I figure some people are being spied on and hosed with by groups, because, hey, pranks and investigation are both things, but it's amazing how it's since taken on a (balls-out insane) life of it's own.

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin
Jul 19, 2000

Oven Wrangler

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Relatively sane people can believe most conspiracy theories, but gang stalking is literally classic schizo. Like, an example you'll see in textbooks.
Psychologists generally consider the boundary between normal conspiracy theories and delusions to depend on the target of the conspiracy. Your everyday conspiracy theory is all about how they're persecuting a relatively large social group, or they're trying to get away with something. Delusions of persecution also involve conspiracies, but they're always targeted specifically at the self. Gangstalking / targeted individual theories definitely fall on the "psychotic delusion" side of the fence.

Speaking of which, there was an interesting paper published this year on the psychology of gangstalking. They looked at reports of stalking by individuals and stalking by groups, and concluded, among other things, that all 128 reports of group stalking they surveyed were delusional: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/14789949.2015.1054857

quote:

From an examination of free-text responses, all 128 group-stalked cases fell into one or more of three categories: cases where the resources or elaborate organisation required to carry them out made the alleged activities highly improbable (e.g. hostile operatives being inserted in victim’s workplace and their children’s schools; 24-h electronic surveillance involving teams of men in black vans; surveillance by cameras placed throughout the city; staff of shops and libraries being amongst the group stalkers; everyone in the street being ‘plants’ acting out roles towards the victim; ‘more than a thousand’ people being involved; traffic lights being manipulated always to go red on approach; repeated sexual assault during sleep; horns on the street hooting to bring attention to particular sentences on the radio; collaboration between diverse agencies, such as the Automobile Association, a building society, a website and neighbours), cases in which the activities described were impossible (e.g. minds of friends and family being externally controlled; use of ‘voice to skull’ messages; witchcraft focussed through gold objects; insertion of alien thoughts; organised electronic mind interference; remote removal of bank notes through electronic attraction; invasion of an individual’s dreams at night), and cases where the beliefs were not only impossible, but bizarre (e.g. docile family dog replaced by exact double with foul temper; remote enlargement of bodily organs).

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

My mother is, I'm pretty sure, an undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and she has talked about plenty of stuff on that list. She bought a house about ten years ago and all of her delusions have been focused on this fear that a mysterious "them" is trying to steal the house from her. I'm just glad that she's distrustful of the internet and never discovered any gangstalking conspiracy theory communities. She's convinced that her phone is tapped, that anyone she encounters on the streets who looks at her is a plant there to keep a watch on her, that various coworkers she's had over the years are in on it and deliberately trying to undermine her to get the house, and that any car she sees parked in the same place a few days in a row is also part of the surveillance. And yeah, and she's also convinced that witchcraft is real and that when one of our tenants (an obese middle aged trucker in his fifties) died of heart failure, it was because someone was targeting her but the spell bounced off her because she had some sort of magnet protection treatment like 20 years ago and it got him instead.

There's no reasoning with that kind of thinking. Even explaining that even if it were true it wouldn't make any sense because the amount of money an organization like that would have to spend to run such an operation for so long would have been able to buy that house a thousand times over does nothing to convince her. And if they have so much power, why not just kill or disappear her?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Kit Walker posted:

My mother is, I'm pretty sure, an undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenic and she has talked about plenty of stuff on that list. She bought a house about ten years ago and all of her delusions have been focused on this fear that a mysterious "them" is trying to steal the house from her. I'm just glad that she's distrustful of the internet and never discovered any gangstalking conspiracy theory communities. She's convinced that her phone is tapped, that anyone she encounters on the streets who looks at her is a plant there to keep a watch on her, that various coworkers she's had over the years are in on it and deliberately trying to undermine her to get the house, and that any car she sees parked in the same place a few days in a row is also part of the surveillance. And yeah, and she's also convinced that witchcraft is real and that when one of our tenants (an obese middle aged trucker in his fifties) died of heart failure, it was because someone was targeting her but the spell bounced off her because she had some sort of magnet protection treatment like 20 years ago and it got him instead.

There's no reasoning with that kind of thinking. Even explaining that even if it were true it wouldn't make any sense because the amount of money an organization like that would have to spend to run such an operation for so long would have been able to buy that house a thousand times over does nothing to convince her. And if they have so much power, why not just kill or disappear her?

It sounds like social anxiety reaching the level of schizophrenic delusions. I'm taking an SSRI and before I was on it I used to fixate on how you can't know what other people are thinking/doing (and maybe when you're not around they talk about you and make plans to gently caress with you!). Maybe you can convince your mom to see a doctor :smith:

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

She's an extremely volatile woman when it comes to certain subjects and I have absolutely no doubt that she'd flip on me if I suggested going to a doctor. Even if she did go to a doctor, if they suggested she take psychiatric medication she'd assume it was some attempt at brainwashing or something and refuse to take it. She believes that her only defense against the conspiracy is that they don't know that she knows they're out to get her, so any time she's afraid of some bizarre operation against her, the fact that it never occurs she takes as being due to outsmarting them.

It's relatively harmless and seems to have gotten better over the years, at least. Maybe I'll regret leaving her alone someday, but for now this seems like the best course of action. She has no friends that I'm aware of and spends pretty much all her time working. If she thinks that she can't trust even me, then I'm really not sure what she'd do with herself.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

In case anyone was wondering, the posters over at the Icke forums have already identified that reporters who got shot live on TV earlier today as a false flag operation.

this was posted as relevent somehow

quote:

Alice in Adam's camera lens

Camera Lens= Moon/Sophia
Alison 'Parker'=Jewish
'Adam' Garden of Eden
'Water' Park
BridgeWater

Image of The Moon as Sophia
The Moon as the central principle of reality, and on the Gnostic revelation that the Moon is a Mirror of the Young Sophia as She pulls away from the Cosmic Male (Adam) and in so doing gives birth to reality .

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=297731

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Kit Walker posted:

She's an extremely volatile woman when it comes to certain subjects and I have absolutely no doubt that she'd flip on me if I suggested going to a doctor. Even if she did go to a doctor, if they suggested she take psychiatric medication she'd assume it was some attempt at brainwashing or something and refuse to take it.

It's relatively harmless and seems to have gotten better over the years, at least. Maybe I'll regret leaving her alone someday, but for now this seems like the best course of action. She has no friends that I'm aware of and spends pretty much all her time working. If she thinks that she can't trust even me, then I'm really not sure what she'd do with herself.

Holy poo poo. These parts describe my situation perfectly, except instead of gangstalking, my mom believes Icke's poo poo.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Illuminti posted:

In case anyone was wondering, the posters over at the Icke forums have already identified that reporters who got shot live on TV earlier today as a false flag operation.

this was posted as relevent somehow

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=297731

:staredog: That's one hell of a post.

Further reinforces my desire to feed Icke's stuff into a Markov chain bot and set it loose on youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009

McDowell posted:

It sounds like social anxiety reaching the level of schizophrenic delusions. I'm taking an SSRI and before I was on it I used to fixate on how you can't know what other people are thinking/doing (and maybe when you're not around they talk about you and make plans to gently caress with you!). Maybe you can convince your mom to see a doctor :smith:

i am taking SSRI for social angst and i still think what people might think and simulate what and how they would think and react if i talk to them. It is the Input in Data out Social Theory (co-authored by Data from Star Trek) or IDST for short.

• Locked thread