Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

“Conventional Sex,” Experimenting with Sex Toys,” One-Night Stands,” “Open to Experimentation,” “Gentleness,” “Good With Your Hands,” Sensual Massage,” “Extended Foreplay/Teasing,” “Bubble Bath for 2,” “Likes to Give Oral Sex,” “Likes to Receive Oral Sex,” “Someone I Can Teach,” “Someone Who Can Teach Me,” “Kissing,” “Cuddling & Hugging,” “Sharing Fantasies,” “Sex Talk.”

“A Professional/Well Groomed,” “Stylish/Classy,” “Casual Jeans/T-shirt Type,” “Muscular/Fit Body,” ”Petite Figure,” “Tall Height,” “Short Height,” “Long Hair,””Short Hair,” “Girl Next Door,” “Naughty Girl,” “Sense of Humor,” “Imagination,” “Creative and Adventurous,” “Relaxed and Easy Going,” “Aggressive/Take Charge Nature,” “Confidence,” “Discretion/Secrecy,” “A Good Listener,” “Good Personal Hygiene,” “Average Sex Drive,” “High Sex Drive,” “Dislikes Routine,” “Has a Secret Love Nest,” “Disease Free,” “Drug Free,” and “Natural Breasts.”

Family Values Activist Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Family Values Activist Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

Ha ha. Although it's pretty easy to make a fake account there on anyone as a joke.

Where is this list available to be searched? Checking for a friend.

NVM, found it: http://www.trustify.info/check

spacetoaster fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Aug 20, 2015

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

first time i've eve been proud of this state

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

spacetoaster posted:

Ha ha. Although it's pretty easy to make a fake account there on anyone as a joke.

Where is this list available to be searched? Checking for a friend.

NVM, found it: http://www.trustify.info/check

He had two accounts, one where the credit card billing address was a house in his Grandmother's name in Arkansas (that they used on the TV show or something) and another account that billed to the house he lived in in Virginia. That account was active when he was lobbyist for the Family Research Council, founded by Dr James Dobson.

Dr. James Dobson also founded Focus on the Family and helped lobby the Ugandan Government to pass that insane anti-homosexuality law a few years ago.

Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011
The network of global corporate control

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.

Deez Nuts are unpopular with women.

Unchecked realtime updating advertising is the future, for hilarious results:

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

stay classy, nyp

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

StickySweater posted:

Good. You deserve it.

EDIT: I also LOVE how her staff let her dress up in solid orange. Subliminal messaging at it's finest right there. I was utterly transfixed by it and didn't even know why. Then it hit me.

"When nothing is true, everything is permitted… even voting for a total lunatic." - Nihilist for Trump

Whooooa check out that big spender using a bargain store laptop and a tracfone haha what a hypocritical sticker.

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad posted:

Unchecked realtime updating advertising is the future, for hilarious results:

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Krowley posted:

Breaking news: Man from telly eats snack whilst travelling

Thread needs more Spider Jerusalem.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

On the same topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WvAkhW-XNI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qZGSnsYalg

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

http://totalsororitymove.com/33-things-worse-for-women-than-that-bama-alpha-phi-sorority-video/

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Hmm...

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
If there's anywhere that group harassment by way of petty minor acts for no good reason is likely to be real, it's at high school.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Whenever I hear Jeremy Hardy talk I just think of Monkey Dust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy4Zqt5Mi-c&t=245s

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
When white people move away it's demonized as white flight. When white people move back it's demonized as gentrification.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prls6Iz3B3E

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

I guess being racist on tender is kind of less public than twitter or facebook?

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Volcott posted:

When white people move away it's demonized as white flight. When white people move back it's demonized as gentrification.

being white :cry:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

The Puppet Master posted:

I guess being racist on tender is kind of less public than twitter or facebook?

You trying to guilt white girls into sleeping with you? lol

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
White guilt.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volcott posted:

White flight never should have happened. Boomers and car culture...

You can still hear the mindset today - when one or two convenience stores being destroyed morphs into 'cities in flames' :siren: 'no go zones' to reactionary whites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJfTa5SjDCY

To make America great again you need to reinvigorate the cities. Hundreds of thousands of buildings can be refurbished with solar power systems. Disused areas can be cleaned up and used as green space. Through legal mandates modern Information Systems can create highly efficient markets for housing, work, and transit.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

McDowell posted:

White flight never should have happened. Boomers and car culture...

You can still hear the mindset today - when one or two convenience stores being destroyed morphs into 'cities in flames' :siren: 'no go zones' to reactionary whites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJfTa5SjDCY

To make America great again you need to reinvigorate the cities. Hundreds of thousands of buildings can be refurbished with solar power systems. Disused areas can be cleaned up and used as green space. Through legal mandates modern Information Systems can create highly efficient markets for housing, work, and transit.

Personally, I'd rather live in a place where there isn't a recent history of rioting, even if it was only "one or two convenience stores" that they burned to the ground. But that's just me.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Volcott posted:

Personally, I'd rather live in a place where there isn't a recent history of rioting, even if it was only "one or two convenience stores" that they burned to the ground. But that's just me.

Hope you don't live near any big football schools :ohdear:

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCfx-SEusYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcNtB3-egfo
One of them is real.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Volcott posted:

My apartment was tear gassed during a hockey riot back in the early-00's. poo poo happens, man.

Zeroisanumber fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Aug 21, 2015

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

You trying to guilt white girls into sleeping with you? lol

Volcott posted:

hurrf durk urgle burgle white guilt something something

It's like a broken record player with nothing but an old wax casting of flyover state Waffle House ambiance.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

ryonguy posted:

hurrf durk urgle burgle white guilt something something

It's like a broken record player with nothing but an old wax casting of flyover state Waffle House ambiance.

"There's literally nothing wrong with being white." - Adolf Hitler probably

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
NASA stitched together a few photos that the Curiosity rover took in order to create the first selfie ever taken on Mars.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ryonguy posted:

hurrf durk urgle burgle

This is what we see whenever you post. Stop posting.

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

Volcott posted:

Seriously. First they complain about the wealthy and empowered plurality fleeing urban areas because they'd be forced to deal with minorities then systematically depriving them of funding for public education and municipal services while at the same time pushing urban policies that favored people living in the surrounding suburban enclaves and businesses owned by them rather than the actual remaining residents of the municipalities who can really only afford to remain there because it's the only affordable housing within public transport distance from centers of employment.

NOW they start complaining that a somewhat different (but still affluent and empowered) demographic is pushing a reversal of those geo-cultural trends and returning to urban areas that the remaining population spent the last 50 years or so reasserting political self-determinism over (if even that) and inviting a rapid trend of replacing imperfect but generally serviceable neighborhoods with suburban imports that are generally unaffordable or otherwise socio-economically unusable by the current inhabitants who have no real power to affect the market trends because of their economic status!

It's almost as if two different rapid demographic shifts by the majority stakeholders in government and wealth in society can BOTH have huge impacts on disenfranchised minorities!

Volcott posted:

"There's literally nothing wrong with being white." - Adolf Hitler probably

White Male Hero-Worship

+

Mindless consumerism

=

by

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

White ppl are the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU