Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
~console command: Beelz mode, lock out all further director controls
> Turn to Atma and say, "We won't let you end the game this time."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
>summon Beelz, Bob, Obama, Wolf Blitzer, and Freakazoid to form the ultimate D&D-style adventure team

>jack off

awox
Aug 21, 2015
luv2club
> Fart really hard.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
This adventure quickly ended. I suspect this will be the last time we get to become a goku.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

NecroMonster posted:

>stone cold stunner

It's never failed you before - the special move passed down from your father, and his father before him. For time immemorial, your family has preserved the secret of this devastating maneuver: the Stone Cold Stunner.

You flashback to your childhood.

Taught to you at a young age, your rite of passage into adulthood was to successfully execute this technique on your father. According to tradition, you could never be a man until you Stunned the man you respected the most.

At first, like all those before you, you refused. You knew how damaging the Stunner could be. You loved your father - you wouldn't wish the Stunner on anyone, let alone him.

"I'll never stun you, Dad!" you screamed in protest.

Your father expected this. Just as his father did to him, he refused to speak to you until you completed this task. This process is referred to as "The Freezing" within your family. You became nothing to him. The Freezing is a difficult time for all in the family.

He started introducing you at Austin family gatherings as "Luke Warm" - the ultimate badge of shame. No one spoke to Luke Warms.

It was unbearable.

Finally at dinner one night, with tears in your eyes, you poured your milk all over your face and flipped the table on to its side. You took advantage of the surprise and kicked the man who raised you right in the gut. You Stunned him in front of your entire family.

You'll never forget his last words as he lay in your arms: "Oh... Hell yeah..."

You flashback to reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wBA4KMHFKo

With all the fury of that moment in your mind, you unleash the full power of the Stone Cold Stunner on the knife wielding man.

He was ready for you. Just as you kicked him in the gut, he shoves the knife deep into your chest, grinning wickedly.

All you can see as you look at the man is the face of your dying father, looking up at you with such pride.

Miraculously, you're able to complete the maneuver. It's an incredible Stunner, and he is instantly knocked unconscious.

The knife has penetrated the egg embedded in your chest. You feel an unsettling hum vibrate from within. Your icy skin begins to melt away, and colors begin to vanish from your limbs.

You are left naked, but unhurt, on the deck of the ship. The bloody knife falls beside you, and the egg remains in your chest - devoid of all color.

It must have some lingering power within, as you still feel neither cold, hunger, or thirst.

Mathhole posted:

> Say in unison, "We are one." Then fart in unison, too.

You test your control over the minion you've created.

You reach your mind out to it and feel nothing there. There is no one speaking in the back of your mind anymore.

The creature looks nervous and unsure. It's many mouths wail and moan as it skitters along the deck.

Each voice no longer speaks synchronously.

"Where are we?" | "Oh god... what have you done to us." | "So much pain...." | "Kill me."

> :ovr:

Atma fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Aug 22, 2015

BurnBlackJay
May 31, 2011

by Lowtax
> Eapobbobop

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
> Try to absorb their colors back into your egg

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

> Act just as confused

> shove snow on your crotch, it will keep you warm.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
tell the skittering horror that you just escaped from the unconscious man, the one that was responsible for turning you into a monster.

also he butt raped you

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

>Say "If you want me to kill you gimme a 'hell yeah!'"

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
> suck the thing's dicks to calm it

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
>pick up machete and kill abomination you've created.

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

>Stone Cold Stunner Mercy Killing

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Hogge Wild posted:

> suck the thing's dicks to calm it

this. This. THIS. THIS!!! :byodood:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

>stone cold stunner the monster to put it out of it's misery, grabbing another head and performing another stunner before the creature hits the ground again until all heads have been stunnered

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

>Steal the dead guy's clothes. Don't want to freeze our dick off, we'll need it for later.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Go in and see 'her' but have a massive erection to make it really awkward.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

The creature responds with four different voices.

"Hell yeah." | "Hell... yes." | "Hell yes..." | "Kill me."

You pick up the fallen knife and hack away at the creature.

Limb by limb it falls apart, until it is a bloody, squirming mess on the deck.

Each face on its butchered carcass is frozen in a look of horror.

The ship is now completely silent.

:ovr:

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
>wear one of the heads on your erect penis Pat Bateman style

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
> bone mr. skeltal

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

>Feel immense guilt at the choices you have made and the horrors you have subjected others to. Perform seppuku.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

>Give the pieces a hug

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
> sing a happy song and do a jaunty jig in memory of Snow Goku

tonyevil81
Apr 4, 2005
> Shed a tear for your fallen mount/mind slave. Rip open the trap door, storm in swinging your blade and scream "Hell yeah" and stunner the first thing that speaks. Shed no tears for them.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

>Go and see Her.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

tonyevil81 posted:

> Shed a tear for your fallen mount/mind slave. Rip open the trap door, storm in swinging your blade and scream "Hell yeah" and stunner the first thing that speaks. Shed no tears for them.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Frank Viola posted:

>Go and see Her.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

tonyevil81 posted:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
>gently caress the pile of gore

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

tonyevil81 posted:

do this after banging the pile of limbs and poo poo

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
>Put on the clothes of the well-stunnered guard, then go into the ship and say "Excuse me my queen, there's someone at the door for you" in the best impersonation of the guard's voice you can manage.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

>Go and see her

>Helicopter dick

tonyevil81
Apr 4, 2005
I did not account for helicopter dick. I almost would prefer busting through the door doing this instead of swinging any sharp objects. The blade thing just seems irresponsible now. The rest still stands.

tonyevil81 fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Aug 22, 2015

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

tonyevil81 posted:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
> Say "We solved the mystery! lets go home!"

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

>Fuse with the pile of gore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

tonyevil81 posted:

• Locked thread