Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I can't believe there isn't potatoes in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

hey you kids, get out of my moat, it was not meant to be played in
I can't believe a recipe would call for 2-3 "drops" of hot sauce. What's the point!

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Planet Piss posted:

I can't believe a recipe would call for 2-3 "drops" of hot sauce. What's the point!

Minnesota :shrug:

I'll put a token amount of sriracha/louisiana hot sauce in my completely un-hot and mild marinara sauce just to bring out the latent flavors.

is 2 tbsp hot sauce in a gallon of sauce token?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Manuel Calavera posted:

As a GWS regular, you're dead wrong brah. Those are pretty good looking briskets.

Whoa, sorry GWS veteran poster Manuel Calavera. I had no idea my own opinion on what looks at first glance to, the untrained eye, be burnt meat is in fact good. :yum:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
That's a traditional English Ash cake, served at parties to make sure everyone is the regulation levels of depressed.

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002
All English food is bad.

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

That last one is some kind of charred brownie, not a steak so hosed up it's begun to disintegrate right?

Crunchy Rice Ring with Impromptu Party Seafood. It says to serve the chum seafood with the ring but doesn't mention how exactly

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Planet Piss posted:

That last one is some kind of charred brownie, not a steak so hosed up it's begun to disintegrate right?

Crunchy Rice Ring with Impromptu Party Seafood. It says to serve the chum seafood with the ring but doesn't mention how exactly

You just dump a bunch of seafood in the middle and tell people to enjoy

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

Planet Piss posted:

Problems like that are easily solved: let the guests figure it out. You gave them food; that's enough.

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

You just dump a bunch of seafood in the middle and tell people to enjoy

See that's what I thought, but you'd think it would say that right? Dump glop on poo poo is a common instruction in these things. I'm sad there isn't a picture of the goop on the ring because then I could have made a goatse joke

Here's a real good one lol:

It really should be called "Chocolate" Pie, since it has no actual chocolate in it! It's unflavored gelatin, chocolate extract, and red and green food coloring

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Sadness pie

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

NotAnArtist posted:

Sadness pie

Another English delicacy!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

Problems like that are easily solved: let the guests figure it out. You gave them food; that's enough.

Giving party guests power over any decision other than "Do I want to drink at this very moment" is a terrible idea

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

Such a horrible dish on such a nice dish

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Planet Piss posted:

Such a horrible dish on such a nice dish

grandma looking down from heaven shaking her head in disappointment at her fine china being used like this

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Rickycat posted:

grandma looking down from heaven shaking her head in disappointment at her fine china being used like this

your brother, david? david wouldn't use my china like this

he is such a good boy that david

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

The picture is already pretty :psyduck: but don't miss the text on this one, it's very special.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Rickycat posted:

Grandma was making tuna geletin and stacking it on that china with lemon mayonnaise frosting what right does that cold dead bitch have to judge

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Code Jockey posted:

your brother, david? david wouldn't use my china like this

he is such a good boy that david

David refuses to use plates

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

Oh come on

Edit:

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

"Hon?"
"Hmm?"
"I'm worried about David lately. He doesn't answer calls often. When I do get through he just talks in mumbles and grunts. It's like I can't reach through to him. Do you think..?"
"Hm? Oh God. God."
"He could be turning into a gamer *sobs*"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Planet Piss posted:

At first I was going to say 'Yeah it's a brownie' but now I realize it's more fun to just laugh and say maybe. I realize now that I'm not 100% sure about it so I don't know!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

So I know...I know there are no pizza rules. I know that.

But if there were pizza rules, hypothetically, rubber chickens would be against them, right?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Subjunctive posted:

But if there were pizza rules, hypothetically, rubber chickens would be against them, right?

Pizza rules are the Calvinball rules of food. If someone wants a rubber chicken on their pizza you're legally obliged to stick one on top of it and get it to a healthy bronze

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Subjunctive posted:

NO RULES.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ok this is probably against a pizza UN charter or whatever because that is being an rear end on purpose

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
There's no rules to what you put on your pizza, but there's deffo rules about wasting pizza.

gently caress you if you waste pizza.

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

Yeah your rear end knows if a pizza is up or down, that is unapologetic pizza fuckery

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

My Lovely Horse posted:

The picture is already pretty :psyduck: but don't miss the text on this one, it's very special.

Oh poo poo I didn't even read that, add 7-Up to baby's milk?? Jfc

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
Come on, no one is that stupid... right ?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Zanael posted:

Come on, no one is that stupid... right ?

Nope, it's the picture that is upside down

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

These jumping pizzas are becoming more hassle than they're worth.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Bangers and madness

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

The Rapture 2: All Toppings Go to Heaven.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

This is why Scotland is the greatest country in the world. A Friday night "Munchy Box".

I gained a named for myself in TRP last year for eating many of these.

I am still alive but also braindead

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And probably a good 20 pounds I'd assume.

RareAcumen posted:

Whoa, sorry GWS veteran poster Manuel Calavera. I had no idea my own opinion on what looks at first glance to, the untrained eye, be burnt meat is in fact good. :yum:

Good, don't let it happen again. :colbert:.
Seriously, find a BBQ joint that does brisket, preferably one highly rated on yelp or wherever. Assuming you live in the US or Canada.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Great, I needed a recipe for something that would sit on my table screaming "KANEDAAAAAAA"

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

#cookingforbae #wifematerial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

So I guess every party in the 60s was spontaneous and impromptu and holy poo poo where's my gelatin.

• Locked thread