Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
volume is the only contributor to this thread LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I don't understand

Are you a Mormon?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Are you a Mormon?

are you a retard?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

are you a retard?

Sorry, didn't mean to strike so close to home. My apologies.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Sorry, didn't mean to strike so close to home. My apologies.

Thanks for the answer.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

loldongs

keep it coming, Volume. it's good stuff. quality posts

i just felt like posting a jebusdong

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Now the persecution of Christians will escalate, to help them "overcome" their faith as Obama stated yesterday. Won't cut some flowers, won't take photos, won't allow your church sanctuary for weddings...no matter to the new orthodoxy. You will bend your knee to the messianic state. No matter that the right to decide such issues at the local level, no matter that we once had a Tenth Amendment, five people, elected by no one, dictate to local citizens what they must do. The forcing of beliefs is from the other side, not from Christians.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
God is not indifferent -- he's there -- you're just having a hard time getting past the blinders that atheism has put over your eyes.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A 92-year-old woman is no longer allowed to worship at the church where she was a member for more than 50 years because she was not tithing.

Josephine King said that was the reason she was kicked out of Bainbridge's First African Baptist Church.

Her family members said they hope the situation will bring change to churches across the nation.

“Josephine King is no longer considered a member of the First African Baptist Church of Bainbridge, Georgia,” read Gerald Simmons, as he skimmed over the letter addressed to his aunt.

The letter, signed by Senior Pastor Derrick Mike, stated that Ms. King "has shown non-support" towards the church in the areas of "constant and consistent financial and physical participation."

"She was stunned. She was disappointed. She was shocked," said Simmons.

He said Ms. King was considered sick and a shut-in for several months, which was the reason for her lack of attendance.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

A 92-year-old woman is no longer allowed to worship at the church where she was a member for more than 50 years because she was not tithing.

Josephine King said that was the reason she was kicked out of Bainbridge's First African Baptist Church.

Her family members said they hope the situation will bring change to churches across the nation.

“Josephine King is no longer considered a member of the First African Baptist Church of Bainbridge, Georgia,” read Gerald Simmons, as he skimmed over the letter addressed to his aunt.

The letter, signed by Senior Pastor Derrick Mike, stated that Ms. King "has shown non-support" towards the church in the areas of "constant and consistent financial and physical participation."

"She was stunned. She was disappointed. She was shocked," said Simmons.

He said Ms. King was considered sick and a shut-in for several months, which was the reason for her lack of attendance.

she got pimped lol

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Satanists are more in the open now as they were in pre-Christian times. Now they have the science and technology, provided by Catholic culture over the centuries, to exterminate everyone as their leader compels them to do.

The Scouts are building a Satanic and self serving character, in opposition to Christ. The service to country is a traitorous service to the owners of the money supply, the banks, the Satanists.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
As I have indicated many times, the fact that numbers (0123456789 and all multiples) exist in some form in every aspect of existence (chemically, psysically etc.), and in every letter of the alphabets of the original words of the Bible is more than sufficient evidence (proof) that God exists. and that the Bible is exactly what it claims to be. The veritable word of God Himself to mankind.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
seeing that so many people don't believe in God just makes it more believable that Gods Word(The Bible) is true because man himself has altered your beliefs so that you don't believe in God.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
the greatest trick satan ever pulled was a double dutch rudder into a 360 blumpkin

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
ttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chef-cooking-snake-dies-after- 4088634

"A chef preparing a dish from cobra flesh died when the snake's head bit him - 20 minutes AFTER it was cut off."

This news shows that just like Genesis says, the serpent is the most cunning creature, hence that is why satan possessed a serpent to trick Eve.

This incident also proves as true the murderous evil power of snakes, which corroborates their evil as described in Genesis and why God chose to curse them.

In other words, in this post I have provided a real-life example that makes ernie's mocking strawman posts against godly people, wherein he says things like "you believe in a talking snake!", look like the tomfoolery that they are.

Eat crow, ern.[biggrin]

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
I consider myself an atheist, but I think Christian ethics are superior and act according to them.

Yet according to the Christians, I am still an immoral hell-bound butt-whistle unless I circumscribe my intellect and buy into the deal that Buddy Christ was a demigod.
It's like some kind of religious DRM.

Smells like mental illness.

Christ was a Man and a great rebbe who has done bountiful good.
And by the way, it's not Satan, it's just Stan.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
No Jane your bull**** The sooner we can extinguish people like you from this planet the better off we will be.

For now, God Bless You!!!!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SmokaDustbowl posted:

They need to understand that the LGBT Queerfication Process coming to their land has nothing to do with gays wanting the right to be married. It’s just a tool to destroy their culture, give a particular class special privileges so they can become a protected class, and a hammer to be used to destroy Christianity, the family unit, and their future generation’s will so they will sucumb to their government overlords’ will. With that in place they can get Australia to bow to the NWO and allow Muslims to invade their lands until there enough to declare a caliphate. I believe they plan to install Islam in every major country so they can declare a worldwide caliphate and bring about the rise of the Mahdi (their version of Christ but in reality he is the AntiChrist even though he will profess that he is Jesus Christ).

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
gas thread, ban zimboe

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

gas thread, ban zimboe

What,what, whatd'd I do! Whatd'd I do!

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Volume posted:

ttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/chef-cooking-snake-dies-after- 4088634

"A chef preparing a dish from cobra flesh died when the snake's head bit him - 20 minutes AFTER it was cut off."

This news shows that just like Genesis says, the serpent is the most cunning creature, hence that is why satan possessed a serpent to trick Eve.

This incident also proves as true the murderous evil power of snakes, which corroborates their evil as described in Genesis and why God chose to curse them.

In other words, in this post I have provided a real-life example that makes ernie's mocking strawman posts against godly people, wherein he says things like "you believe in a talking snake!", look like the tomfoolery that they are.

Eat crow, ern.[biggrin]

Serpents are not cunning, they are as likely to be as brainless as any small reptile.
You would be just as accurate to declare geckoes as the cunning agents of Stan.
"Hello, I'm from Geico Insurance and if you buy one of or policies you WILL BE GUARANTEED A POSITION IN THE HIERARCHY OF THE COMING APOCALYPSE! HAIL STAN!
drat, it fits.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Aug 19, 2015

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

zimboe posted:

What,what, whatd'd I do! Whatd'd I do!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=188690

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOAT will be my new prime directive in live.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Yolomon Wayne posted:

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOAT will be my new prime directive in live.

Hail Satan.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
volume you dumb gently caress stop posting stupid poo poo in gip and post more stupid poo poo here

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
A former state employee filed a federal wrongful termination lawsuit targeting Kansas’ assistant secretary of state and alleging the dismissal was based on her lack of church attendance, court records said Wednesday.

Eric Rucker, a top lieutenant to Secretary of State Kris Kobach since 2011, was sued in his official capacity by former staff member Courtney Canfield, of Topeka.

Before her discharge in November 2013, the lawsuit alleges, Rucker “repeatedly and emphatically indicated a basis for her termination as the fact that, ‘She just doesn't go to church.’ ”

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
[Replying to 'average life expectancy has steadily risen']Not according to the Bible! Life spans have decreased drastically. Only in the past 100 years or so have they increased a bit.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
There was once a dig in siberia where they drilled to a new record depth and broke into a hollow chamber only to heae the screams of those from hell. If you haven't heard of this I know why. Atheists control the media and they suppress this sore of thing. They do the same to ghost sightings.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Volume posted:

There was once a dig in siberia where they drilled to a new record depth and broke into a hollow chamber only to heae the screams of those from hell. If you haven't heard of this I know why. Atheists control the media and they suppress this sore of thing. They do the same to ghost sightings.

Please tell me this is from a recent post, like in the last month or so, and not something older.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
god is gay

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

This is a research result for my posts. Upon review I realize...

AHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHAH I AM A FUCKEN GENIUS OF COMEDY
HEAD, SHOULDERS, TORSO, AND BUTT ABOVE THE REST!
MAKE ME KING OF SA YOU TINY BAGS OF MOUSE-DICKS!

heh.
E: well, they would be very small bags.
Of mouse-dicks.
Stop your whining, I'm the guy who has to deal with the dozens of angry dickless mice.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Aug 26, 2015

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Volume posted:

So she considers her health more important than her immortal soul?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

As he is perfect in every way, he must be perfectly gay. And also perfectly straight at the same time. It is merely one of the true mysteries of faith.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

mdm posted:

volume is the only contributor to this thread LOL

PBUH

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Underrated gem

Pot Pie
May 10, 2010

Kentucky County Clerk Casey Davis posted:

I believe that there is enough power and voice in these people right here that we can put God back in government where he belongs.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Volume posted:

This was a Weekly World News article in the 80s.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

chaosbreather posted:

that it would even be a good thing if god (or ANY god) exists, an actual all powerful genocidal hate beast who demands you love him enough to kill your kids, makes up crazy rules about everything and then lets you kill more people to get out of them, that is actually to blame for every horrible moment of the last 300 million years of biology. a being with so much power and so little empathy, who delivers an eternity in a dehumanising passionless prison for believers and eternity in a excruciating insanity for the rest, who creates a minefield and forces children to walk on it, claiming they can do none else despite claiming omnipotence because he lacks the moral compass of the most corrupt cop

that is some stupid poo poo right there

this sounds like a child who hates his parents for making him clean his room and not letting him stay up all night

it's not fair. kid just wanted to eat an entire bucket of ice cream and his SO CALLED loving parents are punishing him by giving him nausea and making him throw up all over the floor. JERKS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I did this same stuff when i was a teenager but my super religious mom was cool about it and engaged me in debate and discussion and encouraged me to use my brain. she encouraged me to talk to my pastor uncle and read the bible and pray more, but she knew she couldn't force that.

over years of discussions, i got her to stop denying evolution and science and stop being homophobic and to be generally more open minded.

• Locked thread