Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

Have finished the king Vegeta strike on hard 10 times and still no Vegeta. I really wanted to farm him but this is frustrating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

DoubleT2172 posted:

Have finished the king Vegeta strike on hard 10 times and still no Vegeta. I really wanted to farm him but this is frustrating

:smith::hf::smith:
Same

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Is be satisfied with getting King Vegeta to just drop once but so far no luck after like 120 stamina worth of runs on Hard

Good XP for my Ginyu Force team though(got all the SR versions of the team), stacking SSJ Bardock's buffs with the Ginyu Force link (25% more damage) seems like it's a really good combo. Too bad Bardock doesn't link with any members.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
At least wasting this stamina bars got me a second SR kid Goku. Nice of them to give it at level 59, they should do that more.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I made a rainbow Z Fighters team of SRs I've collected over time and it's actually really good. Almost annoyingly so considering all the effort I've put into Super Saiyans and various incarnations of Frieza.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Kelp Plankton posted:

Is be satisfied with getting King Vegeta to just drop once but so far no luck after like 120 stamina worth of runs on Hard

Good XP for my Ginyu Force team though(got all the SR versions of the team), stacking SSJ Bardock's buffs with the Ginyu Force link (25% more damage) seems like it's a really good combo. Too bad Bardock doesn't link with any members.

Yeah, I just need SR Ginyu and Jeice. They work well with more generic leader skills. I've used EoI Frieza with them and it's pretty nice. I have both R Jeice and R Ginyu cards maxed out, which is nice for flexibility.

I've been using them with Chiller for my Frieza grinding, it's working pretty well. Just need to Z-Awaken Guldo.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Tae posted:

At least wasting this stamina bars got me a second SR kid Goku. Nice of them to give it at level 59, they should do that more.

I got the same thing as you! I think there's a few achievements that give a level 59 Kid Goku.

I'm at at least 25 attempts at the mission on HARD, 0/25. :(

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Gregory, why are you a 25 percent drop rate? Why? I need 25 more to Z-Awaken Vegeta, you cricket bastard.

Or is it an even 3 way split? I can't even tell.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Aug 21, 2015

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Finally got kid vegeta, but now I don't know who to take out

Maybe Raditz?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I wouldn't, when it comes down to it, that Raditz is a powerhouse. I'd take out Nappa or the fatty.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Much as I like the Bardock guys, I'd probably say Shugesh. His major boon is Saiyan Pride, which nobody else on your team has.

How is Cocky Counter Raditz, anyway? I have one, but I'm not sure he's worth the effort to get leveled up.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I'm hesitant on removing Shugesh because his passive is basically 2k extra defense and he gets the usual +700/+15% atk boost among the team.

Raditz has a decent leader skill for a specific team, but as a squad member he's just big stats. His links are Sibling/Saiyan Warrior Race/Coward/Brutal Beatdown. Rare Nappa is decent, because he has Over 9000 (10% atk) and has a passive 10% atk boost anyway so his atk is closer to 4k.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I run a Saiyan team as my primary, and Kid Vegeta and Raditz are both on it. So if you're looking long-term, those Rares are as good as they're going to get.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Okay then, I'll have to start on Raditz. Those are some numbers. He also pairs obviously well with PHY SSJ Vegeta, as do Fasha, Bardock, Kid Vegeta and King Vegeta. I have a SR PHY Vegeta (Extreme Elite's Pride), wonder if he'd be even better.

Speaking of SSJ PHY Vegeta, it's happening:

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Aug 21, 2015

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
gently caress, the King Vegeta thing has got to be a <5% chance of dropping on Hard. I've been throwing away my stamina at the event and nothing. All I want is another Saiyan, man.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Dias posted:

gently caress, the King Vegeta thing has got to be a <5% chance of dropping on Hard. I've been throwing away my stamina at the event and nothing. All I want is another Saiyan, man.

Same here, I've done it at least 10 times. I didn't really need Mecha Frieza or King Cold, but I would actually use King Vegeta.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I did Mecha Frieza on hard over 300 times and z-hard a dozen times before I finally got him to level 10. I'm still burnt out over the strikes right now.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Tae posted:

Items seem super important to realistically take down the Z-hard bosses. Ever since Chilled, I've been abusing the ones that reduce damage for 1 turn, the delay ghost, etc. I don't have a team of SSR's, but I am effectively getting like 6 free turns so close enough.

I'd be happy with a full team of SRs, let alone SSRs.

I'd be real loving nice to get a decent PHY SR so I could move my R Android 16 out of rotation and move SR 16 in. I was going for a full Android team but short of there being a brown SR 16, 18 or 19 out there I think I'm SOL.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Senzu are farmable (with a drop rate of over 25%, I'm getting 50% so far) in The Wayward Champion on Z-Hard, where you fight Jackie Chun. Very short level so it's not hard if you have a purple team. Suddenly a host of Z-Hard missions became easier when I found this out because now I'm not a miser with senzu.

Does anyone know if Ox King could be farmed somehow? Because he's just as good as a senzu considering he's reducing damage _TO_ 25% instead of by 25%.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Edit: Nevermind was thinking of a different level

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

I ended up with three SSR. SS Goku, SS 2 Goku, SS Bardock.

How many different Vegeta characters are possible and is there a SSR Krillin?

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Man, I've still never rolled an SSR. The RNG hates me. It's almost enough to make me stop playing.

Except I know that it isn't, and that I'll keep bashing my head against the game and asking it for more.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

cptn_dr posted:

Man, I've still never rolled an SSR. The RNG hates me. It's almost enough to make me stop playing.

Except I know that it isn't, and that I'll keep bashing my head against the game and asking it for more.

Just bide your time until you roll like five SSGSS gokus or something. I like to pretend that's how Karma works at least.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I won't get him but I intend to save my remaining dragon stones for Beerus (hahaha, I'm going to get another SR fat saiyan).

I must admit, the event characters are very capable and there's a non-zero chance I can get them to super attack 10.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I'd just like to mention that there are two Kamen Rider gacha based games and I started playing one, Rider Bout. I didn't get far into it yet because I'm playing like five games on my phone now but the battle system is interesting. It's based around matching up Riders based on their series to form links leading to massive damage to dudes. The rates seem to be good too, I got 10 tickets after first joining and took a roll for the hell of it and got two URs and an SR.

EDIT: I have no clue what's going on but I'm having a ton of fun with it too. I've finally figured out the combo system and how to level up my dudes. I'm sure I'm not doing it the optimal way though. I'd recommend it if you like gacha styled games and or kamen rider at all. I've been playing less than a day and earned a ton of tickets for rolling too.

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Aug 22, 2015

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

CappyBottoms posted:

I ended up with three SSR. SS Goku, SS 2 Goku, SS Bardock.

How many different Vegeta characters are possible and is there a SSR Krillin?

At once? Normal Vegeta of any sort, SSJ Vegeta, and Kid Vegeta. King Vegeta too if he counts.

There is no SSR Krillin yet that I'm aware of, but there might be in the Japanese version?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I just did the assault of the saiyans/saiyans attack story mission on normal, and got 6 saibamen without specifically going for fights. 3 of them came from the final fight.

I don't know if I just got lucky, or if it's a legit good spot to farm for random colour N cards for training fodder. Might be worth checking out?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Didn't keep count, but I think it took around 16 attempts for me to get this goddamn King Vegeta. <5% sounds like a fair estimate now.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Dias posted:

Didn't keep count, but I think it took around 16 attempts for me to get this goddamn King Vegeta. <5% sounds like a fair estimate now.

Took me around 20, he's the worst luck I've had since the first Vegeta strike (who I didn't get to drop at all)

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I still don't have a chair frieza, and I'm putting priority on him and chilled over King Vegita. I've started to beat the Z-Hard missions to try and get the drop that way.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Shenron's wishes seem really good, I assume farming dragon balls is basically what everyone does when events aren't happening?

e: Oh nevermind I guess you only get each wish once oops

Aurora fucked around with this message at 08:19 on Aug 22, 2015

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

Nuebot posted:

I still don't have a chair frieza, and I'm putting priority on him and chilled over King Vegita. I've started to beat the Z-Hard missions to try and get the drop that way.

That's what I ended up doing. Some were super easy, some were dumb hard.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
I get to see King Cold shaking his crotch so many times while using him as leader when farming King Vegeta.

Aurora posted:

Shenron's wishes seem really good, I assume farming dragon balls is basically what everyone does when events aren't happening?

e: Oh nevermind I guess you only get each wish once oops

Also you can only get the balls 6 times. 4 times from ch 1-9. twice from ch 10-12.

Largepotato fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Aug 22, 2015

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

zelah posted:

That's what I ended up doing. Some were super easy, some were dumb hard.

I think the only one that I haven't beat yet that might be hard is the chilled fights, but that's largely because I don't have that many purples. I fed a few crappy ones to little veggie.

EDIT: Chilled dropped on the same mission when I beat him without continuing. If I didn't use 2 of every healing item I'd farm the hell out of Z-hard.

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Aug 22, 2015

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Doesn't seem too bad to beat all the missions to get Frieza, so I'm working on that. Only have two left that I have to do on hard and z-hard. I knew all these gimmick teams and extra Ginyu Force guys would come in handy for something.

Wonder what they're going to do after the Goku showdown event is over.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Aug 22, 2015

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I got King Vegeta on my third try but I've been doing the Furious Transformation stage since it was available non stop and still no Chilled, anybody has really got it to randomly drop on Hard?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Petiso posted:

I got King Vegeta on my third try but I've been doing the Furious Transformation stage since it was available non stop and still no Chilled, anybody has really got it to randomly drop on Hard?

Yeah, he's just a low drop rate.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

Echophonic posted:

Wonder what they're going to do after the Goku showdown event is over.

Is it farmable? I must have had him at some point because the missions are cleared, but I don't have him anymore.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

zelah posted:

Is it farmable? I must have had him at some point because the missions are cleared, but I don't have him anymore.

No, he's only available once. The card is only a Rare though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Prison Warden posted:

I'd be happy with a full team of SRs, let alone SSRs.

I'd be real loving nice to get a decent PHY SR so I could move my R Android 16 out of rotation and move SR 16 in. I was going for a full Android team but short of there being a brown SR 16, 18 or 19 out there I think I'm SOL.

gently caress it good enough