Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
My stream is really choppy and I'm considering setting myself on fire because I can't watch this PPV live :(

edit: like, a few seconds of video, ten seconds of freezeframe. And my connection is testing fine. BOO THIS NETWORK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

The anti-Full Sail movement is my favorite dumb wrestling thing of 2015.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
He get's to call the Megazord after kicking out in two, right?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

neoaxd posted:

I'm seeing right now but I can't seem to accept i'm seeing Jushing loving Liger on NXT.

SO MUCH GRAVITAS

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
"This is the guy that innovated the Shooting Star Press!" *the most nothing of flying nothings*

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

LOL TYLER

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
perhaps i just don't watch NXT enough for them to annoy me, but how does an entire arena full of people hate the Full Sail crowd? i enjoy active crowds who are into it.

you know who sucks? all the Raw crowds that sit around with their thumb up their rear end. I want the Raw after Wrestlemania crowd at every show.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Don't touch him ref!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

neoaxd posted:

I'm seeing right now but I can't seem to accept i'm seeing Jushing loving Liger on NXT.

he is also killing it

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Needs More Ditka posted:

perhaps i just don't watch NXT enough for them to annoy me, but how does an entire arena full of people hate the Full Sail crowd? i enjoy active crowds who are into it.

you know who sucks? all the Raw crowds that sit around with their thumb up their rear end. I want the Raw after Wrestlemania crowd at every show.

the Full Sail crowd booed Brooklyn on Wednesday

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Needs More Ditka posted:

owens cut an amazing anti- full sail promo that cut deep

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Needs More Ditka posted:

Difference is that that's fun full sail are stupid assholes

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

STOOOOOP!!!!

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

let me scream at the ref for some reason

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Needs More Ditka posted:

Full Sail has been bitching about Brooklyn getting the Takeover show ever since it was announced.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

:neckbeard:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Needs More Ditka posted:

The Full Sail crowd has been booing Brooklyn every time it's mentioned.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Liger rules

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THUNDER MOTHERFUCKER

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Needs More Ditka posted:

They think they own NXT and are super butthurt that they dared do an event in a civilised state

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Needs More Ditka posted:

because the Full Sail crowd has been bitching and moaning and boo-ing about this event being in Brooklyn instead of Florida for weeks now, to the point where Kevin Owens cut a brutal promo on them about it

(edit) wow beaten like 8 times

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Needs More Ditka posted:

I know the Full Sail thing is more complicated than this but this is my general philosophy

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Breeze just screaming ffuriously at a ding dong

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
If he hits an SSP I will lose my poo poo.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
Aw that was fun but it was too short

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Needs More Ditka posted:

The full sail crowd is real smarky and hates anything outside of their arena

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

Vertical Lime posted:

just felt quick

Oh okie! If i was in HHH's shoes, I'd be watching this same drat thing and posting on twitter at the bell ring, big days today and tomorrow

:rock: awesome match so far!!

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Oh no Breeze :(

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Needs More Ditka posted:

Full Sail was upset that someone else would get to play with their shiny.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
This is the best night of my garbage life

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Wrong guy won :/

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

21 Hoot Salute posted:

the Full Sail crowd booed Brooklyn on Wednesday

lol i understand now and that's funny

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

LIGER BOMB

WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
MOYASE MOYASE

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
cool

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Huh. Not sure if it's best to put the older guy over but it was a good match.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Eh. Liger won?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Awesome opener, expecting Breeze to win but he was so clearly hyped going into this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Won't lie, I'd have liked to see Breeze win but that was loving great.

• Locked thread