Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Photex
Apr 6, 2009

fallen should have had 3 kills there :mediocre:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm 90% certain you don't need to start the game since I noticed a box while I was refreshing my steam inventory/

Diddie
Sep 1, 2001

What the heck is going on in here???

nftyw posted:

I'm 90% certain you don't need to start the game since I noticed a box while I was refreshing my steam inventory/

This is correct

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
what an eco from LG :stare:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

that man is drunk.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i mean, it IS germany after all

Diddie
Sep 1, 2001

LG putting up a good fight

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Diddie posted:

LG putting up a good fight

i honestly think its gonna go to 3rd map, do we know what the map even is though?

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

Luna Was Here posted:

i honestly think its gonna go to 3rd map, do we know what the map even is though?

cache

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009

Luna Was Here posted:

It was picked, but I immediately forgot assuming it would be two 16-0's for Fnatic.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
What is it about LG on Mirage?

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
what a 2v4

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
come on, one more round you can do it boys

Diddie
Sep 1, 2001

Aww that last no scope legged him too I think

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
god drat that's brutal, even legs him.

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010
What a good showing by LG.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
those last two shots were so loving close

really good game either way

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

nice tats, krimz

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm the white guy in the crowd.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Aug 22, 2015

Delicious Meat
Feb 28, 2006

Violence is always the answer. No exceptions.
I'm the poor guy who hasn't gotten a single drop the entire tourny. :v:

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

no.. you arent

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

In an odd spot, want envyus to win because they play an exciting game but they're french.

harrygomm
Oct 19, 2004

can u run n jump?
Never rely on the french.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Not betting so I don't rely on them, would like to see that kind of play win out though

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
10 points away from gold. I have envy winning the whole thing in a grandfinal vs fnatic.

edit: Nevermind, I'm 9 points away, which means tomorrow I only need one correct pick, since you get a free point per day.

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

Quoting so I can use as my steam avatar when I get home from portland

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why
Also you need to link your steam account to your twitch account

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Argh!!

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Got a Cbble case drop, which is sitting at $35 right now. Sell now or wait a bit?

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

CortezFantastic posted:

Got a Cbble case drop, which is sitting at $35 right now. Sell now or wait a bit?

open it you gently caress

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

Smithereens posted:

open it you gently caress

it will definitely be a dragon lore signed by JW and not some low-rez bizon skin

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
It could rise in value, but honestly last tournament's cobble cases are currently at $40 so you won't realistically be getting much more than that for the cologne 2015 cobble case, unless someone really wants a sig from a particular person. It'll take forever for people to buy up 3,800 of a $35 item unless someone with money for brains decides to go dragon lore hunting. I'd probably sell it now.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Middle frag two losing games, then get a 30k and still lose. A good night.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Middle frag two losing games, then get a 30k and still lose. A good night.
My friend went 45-19 before and still lost the game 16-13. He also deranked from it. Understandably pissed.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

symbolic posted:

My friend went 45-19 before and still lost the game 16-13. He also deranked from it. Understandably pissed.

I can understand his feelings, though not quite as much.

At least I'm two guns now :unsmith:

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I can understand his feelings, though not quite as much.

At least I'm two guns now :unsmith:

peeped that soundcloud.

dismal-realm posted:

Disclaimer: My music isn't for kids(adult kids too because I know many of you exist(even if u don't know you are one)). I speak in many metaphors and like to push the boundaries on what I can do and say. If I offend you I am sorry, but most importantly do not take any of my music too seriously or attempt anything I say or do! Basically I am not responsible for anything stupid you do, nor can you blame me for your actions. Thanks for listening and be safe kids :D

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

CortezFantastic posted:

Souvenir crates start high on the first day and bottom out about a day after the tournament and then slowly rise based on how many there are. So far, it has never been a bad idea to hold onto them, so if you don't need the steam bucks now just keep it in your inventory and sell it two weeks before the Christmas sale (sales bring down the prices for everything because people want to have money for games). Enjoy your free games.

I got a Mirage on Friday and sold it immediately though, because it was still 2.66€ and I don't see them going higher than 3€ for months.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

fact: opening a case immediately increases your chance of getting an autographed mona lisa on your gun

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

CortezFantastic posted:

open it

alternatively give it to me and i'll open it for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wuat
Jul 12, 2009
I need suggestions for my next skin to buy
http://steamcommunity.com/id/aostel

• Locked thread