Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

amityville anus posted:

One day people are gonna be recorded from the minute they're squeezed out of momma's 'giney and their kids are never gonna understand why they can't remember anything in first person until a certain age.

I kind of can't wait for this because then whenever my wife's being an rear end in a top hat and saying I did some poo poo I didn't do I can be all "LET'S GO TO THE INSTANT REPLAY" and then draw dickbutts all over it with a light pen to illustrate how wrong she was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Watch S1E3 of Black Mirror, might change your mind.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

This a new low derial for this thread, from what I can remember

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I know, Black Mirror is terrible.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Who decided this needed it's own wiki entry?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_during_consensual_sex

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
In 2013, a woman named Sharai Mawera was mauled and killed by a lion in Zimbabwe during intercourse; (she was having sex with a human, not the lion). Her male companion fled and survived.

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Same person who greenlit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lists_of_lists

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

quote:

Australian politician Sir Billy Snedden "expired 'at the peak of physical congress' (as a policeman memorably told Truth)" in 1987. Nineteen years later, his son (and Eskimo brother) was quoted as saying "I'm sure the old man went out happy - anyone would be proud to die on the job."
Urban Dictionary tells me "Eskimo brother" is a guy who's slept with the same girl you slept with, which I guess excuses it being really loving racist?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

pookel posted:

Urban Dictionary tells me "Eskimo brother" is a guy who's slept with the same girl you slept with, which I guess excuses it being really loving racist?

The people who commonly find themselves in need of such a term aren't usually the same people who concern themselves with diversity.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

penis cousins.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

baram. posted:

penis cousins.

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/29/please_dont_masturbate_with_my_husband/

quote:

“Want to jack off together some time?” our friend August said to my husband, Jeff, one night over the phone. He invited Jeff to masturbate with him as casually as he might ask him to lunch. “It’s not a gay thing. It’s an Indian blood brothers thing,” he added.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

What an uptight prude. "Oh no, my friend talked about group masturbation, now nothing will ever be the same!"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

This is the most boring article I've ever read. No wonder this couple doesn't have any friends

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Mulva posted:

What an uptight prude. "Oh no, my friend talked about group masturbation, now nothing will ever be the same!"

That article is hilarious.

Prudence Constance Chastity Faith posted:

I wanted to close my eyes and pretend this was not happening.

Lol, really?

Prudence Constance Chastity Faith posted:

I was devastated that we were going to lose these dear friends.

Lol, really?

The husband said nope, and hung up. The wife is acting like the other dude came through the phone line with his cock in one hand and a bottle of almond champagne in the other.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

I especially liked "we severed all contact with our single friends because we're assholes and now we're lonely a bloo bloo bloo"

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Centripetal Horse posted:

... the other dude came through the phone line with his cock in one hand and a bottle of almond champagne in the other.

Wait, is that not supposed to happen? :ohdear:

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Nckdictator posted:

Oh come on. The warning signs were there - almond loving champagne?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The husband said nope, and hung up. The wife is acting like the other dude came through the phone line with his cock in one hand and a bottle of almond champagne in the other.

That last line killed me

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Did they use a JO crystal? This is important.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS
God, they sound like the least fun, most uptight people. Not to mention self-centered and insecure. "People with children care more about their children than about their friendship with me!" "Single people behave differently from me!" "My husband hanging out with male friends might lead to infidelity."

#WhiteWhine #AlmondChampagne #NoHomoHubby

drat I wish I knew a couple like August and Dana. :(

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Somehow things make alot more sense when you read the author's one other article.

http://www.salon.com/2015/07/13/how_anal_sex_ruined_my_relationship/

quote:

...But I’m really uptight. My old-fashioned Russian mother drilled things into my head like, “If you give the milk away for free, he won’t buy the cow.” I believed her.

I was a virgin until I was 20, when I finally had sex with my college boyfriend. I cried the entire time and asked him if he was going to marry me because I couldn’t live with myself if he didn’t. After he promised he would, I made him cuddle me for hours. This went on for a year until he cheated on me with a waitress at Steak and Shake.

After that, I had six failed relationships...

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Nckdictator posted:

Somehow things make alot more sense when you read the author's one other article.

Ahahaha holy poo poo I've read this article before. This woman is so ridiculous I'm having a hard time believing this isn't like the Onions ask Jean series

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
I stopped reading Salon at one point. I didn't remember why, until now.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Nckdictator posted:

Not outside of James Woods-David Cronenberg collaborations.

Aesop Poopsock posted:

That last line killed me

Your name kills me. No matter how many times I see it, my brain insists on reading "Poopsock."

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Not outside of James Woods-David Cronenberg collaborations.

Your name kills me. No matter how many times I see it, my brain insists on reading "Poopsock."

I instantly regret that it's not that now

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Aesop Poprock posted:

Ahahaha holy poo poo I've read this article before. This woman is so ridiculous I'm having a hard time believing this isn't like the Onions ask Jean series

Poe's law as applied to E/N

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Almond champagne? Is this really a thing?

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Nckdictator posted:

That article is hilarious. Whether it's satire or not, it is most certainly fictional.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Aesop Poprock posted:

Me too, I don't know if it was linked here, or someone at work sent it to me, but this woman is ridiculous.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion

MightyJoe36 posted:

Almond champagne? Is this really a thing?

Yes indeedy.

http://almondchampagne.com/

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

2nd Battalion
Meet the Boy Fiend, Jesse Pomeroy.

http://www.murderbygaslight.com/2010/08/jesse-pomeroy-boston-boy-fiend.html

This site is a goldmine of gruesome, violent, and just plain weird murders from the 19th Century.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Made me queasy just thinking about it. But at least there's this:

quote:

home of the famed Almond Sparkling Wine (formerly known as Almond Champange).

Changed due to legal requirements or because sparkling wine is easier to spell?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Karma Monkey posted:

Changed due to legal requirements or because sparkling wine is easier to spell?

The former. The French get really mad if you sell something called "champagne" that wasn't produced in Champagne.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Probably legal stuff. I think only wines from the Champagne region in France can legally be called Champagne.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Mak0rz posted:

The former. The French get really mad if you sell something called "champagne" that wasn't produced in Champagne.

It was not a sincere question.

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke
PYF unnerving article or story: He had never tried almond champagne before, so

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

This sounds mega gross I'm going to go buy a bottle and drink it tonight with the finest Chipotle burrito.

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Probably legal stuff. I think only wines from the Champagne region in France can legally be called Champagne.
Not exactly disturbing, but this reminds me that for years French wine activists called the Regional Committee for Viticultural Action were the most active terrorist group in Europe. We're not talking smashing wine bottles here, they've engaged in bombings, arson, truck hijackings, and even kidnapping.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

13Pandora13 posted:

This sounds mega gross I'm going to go buy a bottle and drink it tonight with the finest Chipotle burrito.

I have a friend who drinks almond milk. I'm going to send her this link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Alereon posted:

Not exactly disturbing, but this reminds me that for years French wine activists called the Regional Committee for Viticultural Action were the most active terrorist group in Europe. We're not talking smashing wine bottles here, they've engaged in bombings, arson, truck hijackings, and even kidnapping.

quote:

"Each bottle of American and Australian wine that lands in Europe is a bomb targeted at the heart of our rich European culture," argues grower Aime Guibert. The French manager for the E. & J. Gallo Winery, Sylvain Removille, reports that he and his sales staff have repeatedly been physically assaulted.

On the 17th of May, 2007, the group released a video in which it was stated that blood would flow if Nicolas Sarkozy failed to act to raise the price of wine.

In 2009 CRAV continued their actions against both bottlers and wine importers, including arson and the placing explosives at importer's facilities.

:stare: I knew the French were serious about their wine, but drat.