Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

BrigadierSensible posted:

The smugness and contempt compliment each other perfectly here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yRjr8Ux-60

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Paige is so used to creepers trying to cop a feel she's protecting herself out of instinct.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Fauxhawk Express posted:

And also got his wig stolen one time and had a huge shitfit about how personal it was to him and how each color meant something special or some BS.

John Morrison wore his wig at a house show I went to. It was awesome. (apologies for lovely photo editing)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sigma posted:

A moron who goes to a lot of WWE shows, and as a result, gets comped good seats when there are empty front row section seats. He is also dating Noelle Foley last time I checked.

Was he the WWE clown dude before they started dating? how the hell did that happen

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Die Laughing posted:

I know a dude that was put in charge of a million dollar bank account to hunt down every He Man toy in the best condition possible, and get custom figures made for a character or two from the cartoon that were never in the toyline, for Eminem.

did he succeed

content: young funks (clap clap) young funks (clap clap) young funks (clap clap)

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
that clown doofus is an idiot and he wishes he was as cool as vladimir

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
More like Dork the Clown.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Tana must've decided that if Okada has a giant anime sword he wants one too.

(and yes, he still has his giant wallet chain as always)

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Is shoving your phone into your pants hoping that the pants are tight enough to hold the phone there a thing wrestlers do when they don't have their fanny-packs?

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Grendels Dad posted:

Is shoving your phone into your pants hoping that the pants are tight enough to hold the phone there a thing wrestlers do when they don't have their fanny-packs?

It's a thing girls do when they're wearing spandex, wrestlers or not.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Thauros posted:

Tana must've decided that if Okada has a giant anime sword he wants one too.

(and yes, he still has his giant wallet chain as always)

That's definitely a monster hunter sword.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Two little birbs who will kick your head off

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.

:confused:

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Randy's face says what we are all thinking.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
Frank the clown had a meltdown on Twitter because wwe.com didn't include him in their list of top superfans

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Mystery Opponent posted:

Frank the clown had a meltdown on Twitter because wwe.com didn't include him in their list of top superfans

I was waiting for something that actually justified the amount of ridicule the guy gets here. Everything so far seemed pretty innocuous, but this works pretty well.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

I don't see the problem, of course Yoshi-Hashi is with a goat??

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Goats are assholes. I'd have an easier time dealing with them if I could just delegate that task to wrestlers.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fsmhunk posted:

That's definitely a monster hunter sword.

it is most decidedly the akantor broadsword

deg, pictured here with a fan

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
There is nothing worse than WWE fans that are always trying to get themselves over. They are just the worst. I don't even know who that clown is but he's making me angry just looking at him

To calm me down he's a picture of Goldberg with hair

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Fauxhawk Express posted:

And also got his wig stolen one time and had a huge shitfit about how personal it was to him and how each color meant something special or some BS.

You're mistaken, it was Mark Henry and it was split, not stolen.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

There is nothing worse than WWE fans that are always trying to get themselves over. They are just the worst.

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

There is nothing worse than WWE fans that are always trying to get themselves over. They are just the worst. I don't even know who that clown is but he's making me angry just looking at him

To calm me down he's a picture of Goldberg with hair

Looks like that guy from Clueless and Suburgatory

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Space Cob
Jan 24, 2006

a pilot on fire is not fit to fly

I thought this was Don West before I read what you actually said. It was a beautiful second and a half.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
huge props to that woman for coming out and demanding what we are all scared to admit we want

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Exactly how I feel. Why do people try to get themselves over at wrestling shows? I'm not here for your comments that are not funny, I'm here for the fake fighting.

Hell is other wrestling fans.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

britishbornandbread posted:

Exactly how I feel. Why do people try to get themselves over at wrestling shows? I'm not here for your comments that are not funny, I'm here for the fake fighting.

Hell is other wrestling fans.

I think it's fine if it is just some local weirdo who does weird things because he is a local weirdo, but that clown guy is obviously trying so hard to get over as some ultimate fan it's really loving obnoxious.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I feel weird about tonight too, Seth.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

The_Rob posted:

I think it's fine if it is just some local weirdo who does weird things because he is a local weirdo, but that clown guy is obviously trying so hard to get over as some ultimate fan it's really loving obnoxious.

I'll agree with this, only because there's that Macho Man guy that owns bones and always has a blast with people at shows. Haven't seen him as much, does he still do that stuff?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Vladimir would kick Frank the Clown's rear end.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vladimir and Faith No More Guy were so confusing to me as a kid because they were ALWAYS THERE. It blew my mind. Was always so jealous growing up of the people who could seemingly be at every big show.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Ozz81 posted:

I'll agree with this, only because there's that Macho Man guy that owns bones and always has a blast with people at shows. Haven't seen him as much, does he still do that stuff?

I think Macho Fan is just a guy that dresses up for fun when WWE is in his area. Don't think he goes to as many shows as possible like some of them.

E: Nope, football season just started and apparently he's a huge Browns fan. https://www.facebook.com/machofan

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adventure Time fangirl?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Samoa Joe chilling with Okada at SummerSlam.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

crossposting from the Summerslam GDT because it needs to be here.

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Please make more cool pics of Norman Smiley Dancing

Don't let me down wrestling pics thread.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Skeezy posted:

Samoa Joe chilling with Okada at SummerSlam.

And Aiden English.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO