Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
How did Umaru get 100% Orange Juice on her Bita?

I'm sure it's just a stock sound effect but when I heard it I couldn't help but think about Juice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

How did Umaru get 100% Orange Juice on her Bita?

I'm sure it's just a stock sound effect but when I heard it I couldn't help but think about Juice.

Holy gently caress, so that's the game I heard it from

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
U.M.R. is my favorite form of Umaru. Makes me wish the series was 60% or more of just U.M.R. and T.S.F. hangin' out, playin' video games. I can't wait for them to play some soccer too!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Mentat Radnor posted:

U.M.R. is my favorite form of Umaru. Makes me wish the series was 60% or more of just U.M.R. and T.S.F. hangin' out, playin' video games. I can't wait for them to play some soccer too!

That's a good idea for another spin-off

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I wish I had her metabolism. I have to aim for 1200 calories a day and she exceeds that in an hour.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Raenir Salazar posted:

I wish I had her metabolism. I have to aim for 1200 calories a day and she exceeds that in an hour.

Are you some kind of Canadian midget?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Haven't seen this mentioned, there's a Vita game in the works

It seems is sort of a raising sim mixed with Visual Novel

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
high end vita graphx in the top right pic

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Haven't seen this mentioned, there's a Vita game in the works

It seems is sort of a raising sim mixed with Visual Novel

wew lad

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

does she wear sexy outfits in the anime or did they add that because its a Vita game?

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Vita game. Umaru is a modest girl.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

:greencube:

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Episode 4 is really good.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Addendum: Episode 5 is also good.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I would just like to say to everyone, that I enjoyed Episode 6 as well.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
If the manga is anything to go by, this series should only get better over time.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I want to eat at the restaurant in Episode 7. It looks like a fun time.

edit: lmfao bomber's hair, this ep is really good too. and more calm than usual, very sentimental, its cute.

lesbian baphomet fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Aug 20, 2015

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Am I the only one who absolutely hates Taihei with a passion? The way he reacts all surprised and always put up with her poo poo annoys me to smithereens.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I hate both Umaru and Taihei when they're doing their whole tantrum-and-spoiling shtick.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Seeing U.M.R. and Sylphy going to the old timey candy shop gave me some real good memories. :allears: There was a nice candy store next to yokota air base. I remember getting 5 bux and coming back with a ton of cola candy, gummies, and soft candy. U.M.R. got good taste.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Aug 21, 2015

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

is there Ebina dlc? this is important.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I hate both Umaru and Taihei when they're doing their whole tantrum-and-spoiling shtick.

That's probably when the series is at its worst. Umaru being a spoiled slob and her brother enabling her is boring without a third party in the dynamic to either throw it out of whack or otherwise disrupt them.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Seeing U.M.R. and Sylphy going to the old timey candy shop gave me some real good memories. :allears: There was a nice candy store next to yokota air base. I remember getting 5 bux and coming back with a ton of cola candy, gummies, and soft candy. U.M.R. got good taste.

yeah but where was the hotaru cameo?

she would have fit in so well with the rest of the crew

Exmond
May 31, 2007

Writing is fun!
I like how episode 7 and episode 8 are going to have some story stuff in them. I really like how the manga is this comedic slice of life thing and we get these touching story moments.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2015/08/24/himouto-umaru-chan-trading-figures/

Brb. getting my wallet.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Figures are my anime merch achilles heel....

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

of course they're blind boxes, so I'll end up with the one Umaru I don't like and get multiples before I assemble all the ones I do...

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I... don't think I need a complete set, and I like all of them, so I'll probably get one box and be satisfied.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Or you can send me your rejects.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I... don't think I need a complete set, and I like all of them, so I'll probably get one box and be satisfied.

i want angry umaru and sylphy, but there's also a mystery one...

e: and crying umaru is the one i don't like

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I like them all. I really should have made one able to vote for all of them in the other thread.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Healbot posted:

Are you some kind of Canadian midget?

No, just strict dieting to lose weight. 60 down, 40 to go.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Raenir Salazar posted:

No, just strict dieting to lose weight. 60 down, 40 to go.

I hope you're a girl or are working with a reputable doctor, if not you could be hurting yourself. WebMD is full of poo poo, if you're male you should be doing 1800, maybe 1500 depending on who you talk to. Any less than that you need medical supervision.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Raenir Salazar posted:

I thought you just added a 0 to your weight and that was your calorie count? 1200 is loving nuts.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I just found the most wonderful thing

Senran Kagura/Umaru mashups :allears:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It doesn't have quite the same cutesy innocent charm to mini-umaru when you've slapped giant tits on the superdeformed version, mate

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
As expected of Dark_titzanime.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Captain Invictus posted:

It doesn't have quite the same cutesy innocent charm to mini-umaru when you've slapped giant tits on the superdeformed version, mate

I still think they're cute. Specially Murasaki with the Bebe's hoodie :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmOhFRs_4Eg

Anyways, I'm honestly baffled at all the scorn Umaru gets on the usual places. She's a spoiled child but most of the complaints are less about her characterization and more because's popular.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Anyways, I'm honestly baffled at all the scorn Umaru gets on the usual places. She's a spoiled child but most of the complaints are less about her characterization and more because's popular.

all orange haired imoutos are poo poo

death to all orange haired imoutos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Kirino really poisoned that well all to hell huh

• Locked thread