Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

omg

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

jason is my favorite one

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i want hd pinata

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

okay i cant handle watching people suck at games. im watching brad fail to destroy the hemlock in his garden and its making me flip the gently caress out

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

okay i cant handle watching people suck at games. im watching brad fail to destroy the hemlock in his garden and its making me flip the gently caress out

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
uhh before my poo poo runs out im trying to download stuff

ive got all of mgs, gonna get vinnyvania and bioforge, seen all of the endurance runs and mario party and dont want breaking brad

is there anything else epic like that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GBE Playdate is alright sometimes, I like the Contradiction one.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i watched the contradiction ql and didnt really think it was funny id probably enjoy playing it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

uhh before my poo poo runs out im trying to download stuff

ive got all of mgs, gonna get vinnyvania and bioforge, seen all of the endurance runs and mario party and dont want breaking brad

is there anything else epic like that

All the Random PC Games with Vinny and Dave are good. All the flight club videos as well.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I love the Flight Club and Vinny Souls videos with all of my heart

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Same. There's 4 hours of Dave Snider playing Dwarf Fortress as well as about 8 to 10 hours of him and Vinny playing old PC games, as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Phantasmagoria is incredible, and The Ripper is alright... Demo Derby is fun sometimes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

I know it's the same set up and joke every time but it's incredibly calming to watch/listen to Drew fumble with digital cockpits for hours.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

GB flight crew was the best

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

The vast majority of my favorites were mentioned already, but I really liked all the Load Our Last Souls videos with Vinny and folks.

edit: gently caress that was mentioned too. whatever.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Grey Fox posted:

The vast majority of my favorites were mentioned already, but I really liked all the Load Our Last Souls videos with Vinny and folks.

thats what i assumed was meant by the vinny souls videos cuz i looked and i think everything else related to dark souls is brad?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

elf help book posted:

thats what i assumed was meant by the vinny souls videos cuz i looked and i think everything else related to dark souls is brad?
Patrick did all the games in the series, but I think only a few parts of that were hosted on GB; it's all on his Youtube channel.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

yikes

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
youtube.com/patrick playing brutal doom without mouselook

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-citadels/2300-7757/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-digital-combat-simulator-uh-1h-huey/2300-7760/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i think im ready

Wormskull posted:

Same. There's 4 hours of Dave Snider playing Dwarf Fortress as well as about 8 to 10 hours of him and Vinny playing old PC games, as well.

i totally didnt know about the dwarf fortress stuff thanks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The way they have videos organized is insanely bad. Are there really only 2 Flight Club videos or is the search feature just a piece of poo poo.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The way they have videos organized is insanely bad. Are there really only 2 Flight Club videos or is the search feature just a piece of poo poo.

i found a user made list that also included all the flight quick looks they play

http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/twolines/lists/flight-club/76685/

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i found a user made list that also included all the flight quick looks they play

http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/twolines/lists/flight-club/76685/

Thanks.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/mento/lists/random-pc-game-timeline/72483/

this has all the random pc games, but then after the first 12 games on the list its a wishlist the user made as a joke that no one there got

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You got enough unseen material to last you till MGS5... Mad Jelly over here...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i think im ready

i totally didnt know about the dwarf fortress stuff thanks

Good list, but I haven't been a fan of Vinnyvania. II is good because that game is a good example f how awful NES era game design could be. The recent one I haven't enjoyed but I'm looking forward to the SNES era and beyond

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

for some reason id assumed he would just play the 3 nes games and stop

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He want to play literally every castlevania through Lords of Shadow 2 on it, over the course of 10 years at this pace. And at this point Konami is never making another cv game again so he could potentially record everything

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In the Ka50 one where Drew is explaining the dual rotors and Vinny's first and only question is if you can jettison one of the rotors.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

In the Ka50 one where Drew is explaining the dual rotors and Vinny's first and only question is if you can jettison one of the rotors.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In the P51 one where they fly into a cloud and Vinny wants drew to open the canopy and then when they come out of the cloud their looking 90 degrees at the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

In the P51 one where they fly into a cloud and Vinny wants drew to open the canopy and then when they come out of the cloud their looking 90 degrees at the ground.