Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Since the last debate, the network nightly news has spent this much time talking about the candidates:

Trump 36:30
Bush 9:22
Kasich 2:29
Rubio 1:35
Carson :11
Cruz :03

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Do Not Resuscitate posted:

I dunno...it's not like he's satan incarnate...and it's a picture taken while he's out doing charitable work, but I admit I could just have a bug up my butt about it. :bahgawd:
Literally half of Haiti is reliant on US aid for medical care. And he has the gall to go there for a thinly veiled photo op to increase his chances of cutting all of that. gently caress him.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Joementum posted:

Scott Walker will not be intimidated by one random dude with a sign at the Iowa State Fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLhJ0sEdFmA

I love that it sounds like there is literally one person going "yaaaaaaaaaaaay" at the end of that clip. It's like Kermit the Frog introducing a Muppet show sketch.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Joementum posted:

Via Trump's press guy.

Hahaha

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
princess Jeb

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Joementum posted:

If you've ever played soccer with Rand, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed he can be.

This made me :lol:

Edit: Is he wearing scrubs? Which probably means he was doing charity work. Don't make me like you Rand. :argh:

Pohl fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Aug 25, 2015

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
Is there a site where I can find primary polling data for as many prior election cycles as possible? RCP seems to have what I'm looking for, but I'm wondering if there are other resources that you all might know of.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
I want Trump to win just so I can see an American President wearing a hat in public.
Seriously, what is he going to do with his hair?
This is Glorious.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

pathetic little tramp posted:

Jeb continues to fall down the stairs in slow motion, he's actively attacking Trump now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbSdfLD7gH8

DiddimusJackson 1 hour ago (edited)
jeb bush's campaign is so retarded, the WWE has already booked a date for John cena to read a book to it

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Jeb! is going to be on Colbert's first show.

Drastic Actions posted:

Watching Jeb! go down in flames is something I would be talking about 20 years from now, yes.
:getin:

I wonder if there's gonna be anything left of Jeb! with how hard he's gonna end up self-destructing.

Dumb question, is this interview self-immolation gonna air before the next Republican debate on September 16th?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

edit

comes along bort posted:

jeb bush's campaign is so retarded, the WWE has already booked a date for John cena to read a book to it

Someone has been reading the summerslam thread.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3738107&pagenumber=131&perpage=40#post449340665

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Aug 25, 2015

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

comes along bort posted:

:vince:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Joementum posted:

Actually, Joe Biden has already been elected President.

Joe Biden, rear end

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
The Virginia and North Carolina Republican Parties are considering a loyalty oath for any candidate wishing to appear on the primary ballot, indicating that they will support the eventual Republican nominee.

Feather
Mar 1, 2003
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Joementum posted:

The Virginia and North Carolina Republican Parties are considering a loyalty oath for any candidate wishing to appear on the primary ballot, indicating that they will support the eventual Republican nominee.

:munch:

Some oahs were made to be broken. Also, Trump is going to clown both states' parties hard if they do this. Haven't they learned anything yet?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Joementum posted:

Is this legal? Is there anything stopping from him signing their bullshit oath then telling them to go sit and spin on it and run third party anyway?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Joementum posted:

Seems like a really good way to get Trump to run third party.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

RIP the VA and NC GOP

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

JT Jag posted:

Is this legal?

Yes. Political parties can establish any criteria they want for their candidates. It's covered under the first amendment protection on freedom of association.

quote:

Is there anything stopping from him signing their bullshit oath then telling them to go sit and spin on it and run third party anyway?

Nope.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Joementum posted:

Yes. Political parties can establish any criteria they want for their candidates. It's covered under the first amendment protection on freedom of association.

Nope.

Then I guess Virginia and North Carolina would say they refuse to recognize the authority of the federal government over their state sovereignty, and ask any states who agree to join them..

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Smoothrich posted:

Then I guess Virginia and North Carolina would say they refuse to recognize the authority of the federal government over their state sovereignty, and ask any states who agree to join them..

They had their chance in 1788. And North Carolina took it!

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Smoothrich posted:

I don't expect the Virginia state government to do poo poo one to cater to the Republicans, at this current juncture.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Go have your skin cancer looked at, Jesus Christ.

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Alright, which one of you showed up in the orange shirt?

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Jesus Christ Jeb! Bush is bad at running for President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4na13UwOoc

It's gonna be Jeb! Bush vs. Hillary this time, we all know that. Last time the candidates were that level of Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich we ended up with GWB and set trillions of dollars on fire in the desert for no reason.

Hopefully he continues being (somehow) an even worse candidate than W. I have yet to see a clip of him not seeming annoyed at having to answer a question.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Mr Jaunts posted:

Alright, which one of you showed up in the orange shirt?

Orange is the new black.
Failed laugh line goes here.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

Cowards

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Joementum posted:

Nope.

I'd expect that parties might be able to force the candidate to sign a piece of paper committing them to pay a penalty if they run third party?

Hit Donald J Trump with that two hundred thousand american dollar fine.

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

TheScott2K posted:

It's gonna be Jeb! Bush vs. Hillary this time, we all know that. Last time the candidates were that level of Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich we ended up with GWB and set trillions of dollars on fire in the desert for no reason.

excuse me but Trump is gonna go all the way. please read the thread title

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
I want to see whichever option makes the convention even more chaotic.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

A Time To Chill posted:

excuse me but Trump is gonna go all the way. please read the thread title

Sorry, sorry, I snapped out of the Fun Time we've been having. Yes, of course, Trump for (ironic?) President is STILL HAPPENING! YAYUH!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pinterest Mom posted:

I'd expect that parties might be able to force the candidate to sign a piece of paper committing them to pay a penalty if they run third party?

"No interest. No interest, whatsoever."

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

TheScott2K posted:

Sorry, sorry, I snapped out of the Fun Time we've been having. Yes, of course, Trump for (ironic?) President is STILL HAPPENING! YAYUH!

honestly Trump is committing fewer gaffes. or, at least, nobody gives a poo poo about his gaffes because lol Trump

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Venom Snake posted:

RIP the VA and NC GOP

God I hope so.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
E: wrong thread

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Pinterest Mom posted:

Two hundred thousand? Sounds like a number that would only scare poor losers. You know, paupers like Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Is that open carry Grandma?
The black strap over her right shoulder looks like an AR sling.
(handbag is over the left)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
Have any polls come out yet on Hispanic support for Jeb Bush vs Hillary?

• Locked thread