Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

bacalou posted:

that rescue rangers episode where gadget is played by steve buscemi is really good.

bacalou posted:

'well i don't know, chip, why don't you explain the situation? why don't you fill us in? let's tune into the loving chip chipmunk hour and see what the gently caress is going down, because it can't possibly be more important than this manicure. gadget: out'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Here are my Ideas for some super soakers that should be made. They will probably never be made, but who knows, someday... And just in case you're wondering, yes, I have lots of free time.

CPS series

CPS 4000
This baby holds 5 gallons in a metal tank that sets on the floor. A hose brings it up to the gun, which rests on a TRIPOD! Has a .8 gallon pressure tank! Takes a long time to pump, though. Has 5x, 10x, and 20x settings. perfect for base defense, not that useful for your basic 2-on-2 fight

fire truck (FT) series

FT 10000
A one-seater go-kart! Has a CPS with a 1-gallon pressure tank! Has 15 gallon main tank. PT automatically fills with engine-no need to pump! The soaker has 4 nozzle settings. 1x, 5x, 20x, and 50x. Can shoot for a very long time at 1x, but gets people SOAKED at 50x. Shoots up to 80 feet! Also has a water baloon gun that shoots 200 feet and can hold up to 10 water baloons! Top speed: 50-60 MPH!
FT 15000
This medium-size FT is about the size of a VW new beetle. It has a 3 gallon PT, and holds 20 gallons of water. Only needs two people to operate, because it's twin water baloon launchers are computer controlled. They are able to launch water balloons up to 200 feet at targets marked by the computer and hold 20 balloons each. The main gun has 4 nozzles 5x, 20x, 50x, and 100x!

FT 20000
This FT is the size of a medium car. Has a 6 gallon PT and a 30 gallon tank. Needs two people to operate it. Has a main gun that has 5x, 20x, 70x, and 150x! Has twin computer-controlled water balloon launchers capable of launching balloons up to 300 feet. Holds up to 25 baloons each

FT 30000
A HUGE truck has a 10 gallon PT and 150-gallon main tank! Nozzle settngs are 10x, 50x, 100x and 200x! Shoots up to 150 feet! Requires a crew of 5 to operate all weapons! Has 3 water balloon launchers that launch up to 600 feet and hold up to 30 balloons each! Uses a computer interface to change nozzles, shoot, pump, and aim.

FT 40000
Few words can discribe this beast. It's the biggest supersoaker ever. Requires 8 people to man all the guns, and 1 to drive. Holds 400 gallons with tank attached to it's back. Has a 20 gallon pt, and it needs every ounce of it! Has 3 main guns, each of which have 10x 50x, 100x, and 200x settings, and one GOLIATH gun that has 50x, 100x, 200x, and 400x settings! the goliath gun is mounted on a turret, and is computer controlled, while the main guns turn freely and are heald like a regular super soaker. The true meaning of power! Has quad person-controlled variable-power water balloon launchers! Power can be varied to shoot the baloons up to 1000 feet or as little as 2 feet! Holds 50 balloons per gun! The most fantastic supersoaker ever!

tao of lmao

Lil Cunty posted:

me, doing dishes: you don't have to dry them, I have a rack

claw machine: no it's fine, I love to help

me: yeah but you're my guest. you shouldn't have to clean up

claw machine: oh you. it's the least I can do after that yummy dinner you made. now give me that plate

me: it's just that, you dropped the last three plates I handed you

claw machine: I can't do anything right

me: no no no. that's not what I meant

claw machine: I'm a failure

me: it's not you, it's me. operator error. haha

claw machine: :(

me: I don't even like these plates you're doing me a favor. let's break them all

claw machine: you really mean it?

me: yeah of course. I love you claw machine

claw machine: I need 5 more tokens

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

haha

fuck. marry. t-rex

mycophobia

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

lol

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

this is my favorite post in that really really good thread

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

ChairmanMeow posted:

I was having a sexy dream last night I was rubbing this giant dick through this guys pants and I woke up and I was rubbing my hip bone. I laughed. all day today I keep testing it and laughing.

This is so good I'm going to end up telling everyone on the playground about it.

GBA

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

This is so good I'm going to end up telling everyone on the playground about it.

What if they don't understand the story and need you to reenact it for them?

fuck. marry. t-rex

GBA posted:

What if they don't understand the story and need you to reenact it for them?

We're all gonna stand in a circle rubbing our hip bones and giggling, getting funny feelings too.

the unabonger

Ace of Baes posted:

*standing in front of uninterested crowd, looking around, talking to each other*

As....
*crowd goers start to look towards me*

A.....
*people start to tap others on their phones to pay attention*

White.....
*crowd starts getting hype, putting their hands in front of their mouths*

Man.
*crowd goes insane, starts jumping around, shoving each other, falling on the ground etc.*

dogcrash truther

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

The King Under the Mountain is dead! I took his throne! I ate his people like a wolf among sheep! I kill where I wish, when I wish! My armour is iron! NO BLADE CAN PIERCE ME! WAKE ME WHEN REGIS COMES ON!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

weird posted:

when they started building skyscrapers the idea was that the weight of the upper floors would keep pushing the lower ones down as they built, eventually providing elevator access to china etc, but instead we just ended up going higher into the sky than ever before. it's like if christopher columbus went up instead of to america

----------------

weird

by zen death robot

oh wow.....never read that post in this thread before......thanks a lot the fresh prince good work......

----------------

mycophobia

weird posted:

oh wow.....never read that post in this thread before......thanks a lot the fresh prince good work......

the unabonger
sorry if its a repost, i dont memorize posts that have been itt.

weird

by zen death robot
Too late now bans already queued dude

----------------

the unabonger
:knope:

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Wacky internet irony troll: I love to post my dick and gently caress dogs and harass women. Here's some goatse and here's my hairy penis.

Me: Ok, let's see it. Let's see all that.

Troll: *suddenly shy and 'beta'*

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

bacalou posted:

when i was little we used to ride the snails

bacalou posted:

very little

----------------

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747

----------------

Macnult

smoobles posted:

i keep saying "gosh, dad, i'm married to a woman, i'm not homo" and then he wedgies me and stuffs me in a locker, and sometimes there isn't a locker present so we have to drive to one while spending quality time on the road together

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Hick Magnet posted:

They went to see Hostel but the screen was a mirror and then they found out they were stuck to their chairs.

Salmiakki posted:

white people with dreadlocks chanting endlessly, while wearing socks with sandals

TWIST FIST posted:

documentary about the cost cutting and poor safety standards that go into the construction of movie theaters

Hick Magnet posted:

The screen starts cycling through the images saved in the phone of everyone in the audience

Hick Magnet posted:

Two hours of an enormously muscled old man flexing and halfway through the movie everyone's muscles start flexing and then flying off of their bodies, and the old man is drawing their muscles in and making them a part of him and cackling madly.

Hick Magnet posted:

Found Footage film shot by a mummy in a pyramid as it stumbles across an ancient tablet which is revealed to be a list of the names of everyone in the audience.

TWIST FIST posted:

a psychological study of an apes slowly becoming a monster. its also a biological story

Hick Magnet posted:

A movie shot with a camera so small that it doesn't even exist as it grows smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller until it reveals the Mandelbrotian secrets of the fractal universe.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
there were actually a lot of funny posts in that thread but they weren't by the "cool BYOB people" so they aren't funny to the right people I guess :shrug:

bog pixie

Luvcow posted:

there were actually a lot of funny posts in that thread but they weren't by the "cool BYOB people" so they aren't funny to the right people I guess :shrug:

what makes you say this

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

bog pixie posted:

what makes you say this

please refrain from derailing a thread about a different, gassed one. keep it on topic. thanks.

edit: not making that thread, it's a stupid idea

Qwerinty fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Sep 8, 2015

----------------

bong

by Shine

Luvcow posted:

thanks for posting the posts you thought were funny and good, instead of just complaining

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

deep dish peat moss

I thought I was one of the cool byob people. Can someone bump the I Want to Cry thread for me?

vapoursquid

none other

Hick Magnet posted:

I thought I was one of the cool byob people. Can someone bump the I Want to Cry thread for me?

you'd have to make me cry

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
i thought I don't get emptyquoted because I'm incapable of funny

Ace of Baes
stop making GBS threads up the good post goldmine

----------------

precision

by VideoGames

:yeah:

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Ace of Baes posted:

stop making GBS threads up the good post goldmine

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747

Lil Cunty posted:

chickens that lay eggs without shells and whenever you need an egg you just squeeze the chicken over the mixing bowl until the right amount of liquid egg comes out

Lil Cunty posted:

don't worry the chicken likes it

----------------

bong

by Shine
sorry i misbehaved

bacalou posted:

i need more surveillance (snowden-ay-hee-hoo)

----------------

mycophobia

lol

precision

by VideoGames

Spanish Manlove posted:

i thought I don't get emptyquoted because I'm incapable of funny

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird

by zen death robot

Qwerinty posted:

whenever I put a movie into the vcr, all the actors don't play their roles, they just keep talking to me about the weather, how my day was, have I seen any good movies lately (this question is immediately followed by ten minutes of maniacal laughter)

Qwerinty posted:

I started switching to dvd last year, and the first time I see a movie it's normal, but in every subsequent viewing the actors become aware they've done this before and that they're in a loop. there's one movie i've seen 20 times, and they don't even talk to each other anymore, they just wail and scream the entire time. i charge people five bucks to see it

----------------

• Locked thread