Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

God dammit SSJ Bardock get in my deck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is Broly not in Dokkan Battle? I tried looking up info on the japanese version and couldn't find any for him.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Is Broly not in Dokkan Battle? I tried looking up info on the japanese version and couldn't find any for him.

Not yet. They're only 6 months ahead of us, so give it time, can't blow their load all at once.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Broly showed up in a Japanese ad for the game recently so they'll probably get him soonish. We probably won't see him for 6 or 7 months.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I just need one more Killa before I can have the World Tournament Jobbers all maxed out. Jewel and Pintar are both super level 10 and level 40.

Maybe they'd be useful with Bardock? :laffo:

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Aug 26, 2015

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I'd like to mention a game I just found out is pre-registering in japan Super Robot Wars is getting a mobile game, I'm assuming it'll be a gacha game given that it's bandai and it'll probably play like their other games, meaning it'll probably have awful rates but you'll get free currency out the wazoo. If you plan to pre-register, make sure you say you're in japan when you sign up or it won't let you. Game looks kind of ugly though, but I saw it had evas and mazinger and figured why not.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

No chance in hell that makes it over here

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Aurora posted:

Absolutely zero, but it's not that hard to play japanese games once you figure out the menus. If it's anything like G Gen Frontier, anything important will be in katakana anyway which is easy enough to translate if you want to put in the effort, or will at least have some kind of fan translation posted somewhere within days.

RyuujinBlueZ
Oct 9, 2007

WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Aurora posted:

I don't know, J-Stars managed to make it over. There's at least a non-zero chance, though it's not much over zero.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Shonen Jump games have made it here twice that I'm aware of so far, but the SRW games are harder to put together legally I think?

They could just exclude any stuff they can't secure the rights to but that'd probably lead to a very anemic US release.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

drat, burnt 45 gems on Sugofest, got a bunch of crap.
Except Kuma. Kuma looks good.
Kuma, Luffy, Alvida, Arlong, Zoro, Tashigi, Mr. 5, Smoker, and X Drake

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Kelp Plankton posted:

Shonen Jump games have made it here twice that I'm aware of so far, but the SRW games are harder to put together legally I think?

They could just exclude any stuff they can't secure the rights to but that'd probably lead to a very anemic US release.

Yeah licensing issues are hosed in america. We did get two of the GBA SRW games once, the Original Generation ones and I don't think they sold very well because no one knew anything about them and they weren't very good at all compared to the real SRW games on the GBA. So even if they could get them over here now, I don't think they would simply based on past sales. Bandai is weird about just burning ties completely. IIRC they've supposedly decided to stop marketing gundam to american audiences at all or something like that, because it didn't do as well as they wanted.

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Aug 26, 2015

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
FYI for those who didn't finish the Gohan event with all three difficulties, this should be a good time to get more stones.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Those enemy attack squares are ridiculous in the Gohan event. Made it to Raditz with 20k/41k health on normal after getting hit by 3 of them.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Were they this bad last time?

And maybe I was wrong - 0 stones so far :(

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Think only get a stone for completing all the missions of each difficulty.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I need more Z-Awakened PHY guys, apparently. The Z-Hard INT medal mission is actually putting up a fight.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Echophonic posted:

I need more Z-Awakened PHY guys, apparently. The Z-Hard INT medal mission is actually putting up a fight.

Is it just me or is the game super light on PHY characters? I pretty much save every SR+ I come across (excluding Cui because gently caress that guy) and I've done a LOT of pulls because I have no self control and a decent paycheck. My current breakdown of SR+:

AGL = 16
TEQ = 13
INT = 11
STR = 12
PHY = 6

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I have too many PHYS. I don't have enough red or green units.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Ouch.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

For the multisummon, do you get minimum 2 SR's, or do they cheat and let a mandatory SR Ginyu also count for the regular SR event?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

New Leaf posted:

Is it just me or is the game super light on PHY characters? I pretty much save every SR+ I come across (excluding Cui because gently caress that guy) and I've done a LOT of pulls because I have no self control and a decent paycheck. My current breakdown of SR+:

AGL = 16
TEQ = 13
INT = 11
STR = 12
PHY = 6

I've bought a bunch of pulls, too. Here's my breakdown:
AGL - 10
TEQ - 12
INT - 8
STR - 12
PHY - 8

I have 3 natural SSRs amongst that, a STR, a TEQ, and a PHY. SSJ Bardock and both SSJ Vegetas.

Edit: Ugh, took my Ginyu team into the medal event. Bardock is kind of a liability in Z-Hard.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Aug 26, 2015

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Tae posted:

For the multisummon, do you get minimum 2 SR's, or do they cheat and let a mandatory SR Ginyu also count for the regular SR event?

They are two separate options in the Summon menu. One is guaranteed SR Ginyu Force member, the other is the previous summon event with SSJ Bardock and SSJ2 Goku and just a guaranteed SR.

You can do whichever you prefer.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Saw this on reddit.

:laugh:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Tae posted:

Anecdotal, but I got 4 SRs in my pull, two Ginyu, a Jeice, and a Burter. I've also gotten a bunch of SRs fro the single pulls on it. It's not a bad rate, seemingly.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Dire Straits had me at rolls of only 3 and lower, leaving me with 2693 health after two potions (out of 42333).

So loving cheese.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Am I using the best team I can? I dont have many links but Im not sure if I've really got much better to switch in.

As in the picture, Im using SSJ2 Goku, Kid Goku, Future Trunks, King Cold, King Vegeta, and EoI Freiza.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Seems pretty good to me. Raditz would give you some more Saiyan Warrior Race linkage, so he may be worth putting some effort into over Future Trunks.

I'm never going to get a Supreme Kai medal from a capsule, am I?

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Aug 26, 2015

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Echophonic posted:

Seems pretty good to me. Raditz would give you some more Saiyan Warrior Race linkage, so he may be worth putting some effort into over Future Trunks.

I'm never going to get a Supreme Kai medal from a capsule, am I?

That's the thing that kills me about Gohan and Trunks.. no Saiyan Warrior Race. Hell, Trunks barely links to anyone. Kind of a bummer, I've got a couple of his SR's.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Did the Ginyu Force multi-summon, Goku was in SSJ and these are the results:

So I'm just missing SR Burter, luckily I have a R one and several friends have the SR one. Guldo was a pleasant surprise since I don't think there's any other TEQ Ginyu Force member but god, is the picture ugly.
I already had SR Jeice so now he has Super Attack Level 4.

Now, I'm not sure what to do about those Ginyus, I already have the other SR INT Ginyu that has a better Leader skill (+25% max HP) than these (+25% Attack INT types) in my opinion, should I feed them to him? Is there any site I can see their final stats to compare?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
There's a R TEQ Jeice, too, but Guldo is the only SR one, obviously.

You can see a lot of info on the Reddit wiki. The SR Ginyus are pretty similar.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/wiki/characters

Edit: Oh, good. There's more than one SR Chiaotzu. I actually could do a decent Crane and Turtle school team if I had an SR Yamcha.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Aug 26, 2015

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Petiso posted:

Did the Ginyu Force multi-summon, Goku was in SSJ and these are the results:

So I'm just missing SR Burter, luckily I have a R one and several friends have the SR one. Guldo was a pleasant surprise since I don't think there's any other TEQ Ginyu Force member but god, is the picture ugly.
I already had SR Jeice so now he has Super Attack Level 4.

Now, I'm not sure what to do about those Ginyus, I already have the other SR INT Ginyu that has a better Leader skill (+25% max HP) than these (+25% Attack INT types) in my opinion, should I feed them to him? Is there any site I can see their final stats to compare?

Before you chuck the Ginyu, take a look at his Passive. It's pretty awesome.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Has this game ever had a straight up PAD-style rate up event in Japan or is it just "multi-pull guarantees you a SR!"? Because I'm just gonna pull whenever I get five stones otherwise, my team is Saiyan-based anyway.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

All the guaranteed SR events we've had in the US were rate up events in Japan

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Dias posted:

Has this game ever had a straight up PAD-style rate up event in Japan or is it just "multi-pull guarantees you a SR!"? Because I'm just gonna pull whenever I get five stones otherwise, my team is Saiyan-based anyway.

Apparently they did a guaranteed SSR multi-pull one-off thing.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Kelp Plankton posted:

Bleeh.

Echophonic posted:

Apparently they did a guaranteed SSR multi-pull one-off thing.

Bleeeh.

I just wanna get the gratification and instant regret from pulling the goku's tail or whatever, ugh. Drawing the tenth rare in a row isn't worth it tho, and my team can probably do Hard all missions anyway so gently caress it.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Kelp Plankton posted:

Yeah it's a bit of a downer. I'd take increased rates over guaranteed SRs any day.
EDIT: doesn't look like I'll be able to get King Vegeta before the event goes away. I'm not that broken up about it.

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Aug 27, 2015

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Nuebot posted:

Yeah it's a bit of a downer. I'd take increased rates over guaranteed SRs any day.
EDIT: doesn't look like I'll be able to get King Vegeta before the event goes away. I'm not that broken up about it.

I gave up on Strike events for a bit because of this poo poo :(

I can't do Z-Hard at all really, but can do most of the early hard levels.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

My luck finally turned around! I got SR Burter, Ginyu, and and Guldo out of my multi-summon despite swearing it off after the last two shitshows. On a side note, I did not realize how many rare versions of the Z-fighters are there. Yeck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Tae posted:

My luck finally turned around! I got SR Burter, Ginyu, and and Guldo out of my multi-summon despite swearing it off after the last two shitshows. On a side note, I did not realize how many rare versions of the Z-fighters are there. Yeck.

They all have multiple SR versions, too!