Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Have you ever thought about Elsa getting a tracheotomy while pregnant I think it'd be funny haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt Thorne
Apr 13, 2009

davidspackage posted:

Have you ever thought about Elsa getting a tracheotomy while pregnant I think it'd be funny haha

haha, I'd like to smell the wound haha.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Cpt Thorne posted:

haha, I'd like to smell the wound haha.

Just for a couple of laughs

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

You all forgot to post pictures.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Say Nothing posted:

You all forgot to post pictures.

Hell, I'm surprised those lovely looking knives are fifteen bucks.

Mr. Skeltruck wants to keep Canadian telcos Canadian. (In Canada, telcos own the media.)

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

The guy on the poster supports Canada's slogan: "We'll gladly jack off both of you, buddies"

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

quote:

Frozen Elsa Plv Surgery is a free game for girl to play online at MaFa.Com. You can play Frozen Elsa Plv Surgery in your browser for free. Queen Elsa had a heart attack , Now she needs a Partial Left Ventriculectomy .
What the gently caress

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Well that's one way to get little girls interested in medicine.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

My Lovely Horse posted:

What the gently caress

The rabbit hole goes even deeper:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-online-games-children-that-will-give-you-nightmares/

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Lord Lambeth posted:

I'm a little surprised they haven't been Cease and Desist-ed. :psyduck: Maybe because it's all free and maybe it counts as parody?

Judging by the engrish, it's because theyre from China or Russia and they don't give a gently caress.

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS

The MSJ posted:

That's a good warning label

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

My Lovely Horse posted:

What the gently caress

It could only improve the world if the people behind these games, and the target audience for them, were all wiped off this earth.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Rule one: there's always more and it's always worse.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The MSJ posted:

The context behind it is Konami has been revealed to be bugfuck insane behind the scenes and couldn't give Hideo Kojima the boot fast enough, before burning their bridges as well by erasing "a Hideo Kojima game" from the case and all release materials.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The context behind it is Konami has been revealed to be bugfuck insane behind the scenes and couldn't give Hideo Kojima the boot fast enough, before burning their bridges as well by erasing "a Hideo Kojima game" from the case and all release materials.

it's loving weird how they're trying to wipe his name off the game like there's anyone on the planet interested in metal gear gonna think "oh, kojima had nothing to do with this one"

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

sword_man.gif posted:

it's loving weird how they're trying to wipe his name off the game like there's anyone on the planet interested in metal gear gonna think "oh, kojima had nothing to do with this one"

Judging by the reviews, Hideo Kojima's name still appears on screen at the beginning of every arc (or even mission?) in the game and I'm willing to believe that because it's a very Kojima thing to do.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Deltasquid posted:

Judging by the reviews, Hideo Kojima's name still appears on screen at the beginning of every arc (or even mission?) in the game and I'm willing to believe that because it's a very Kojima thing to do.

I've been told his name only appears in the credits under "Special Thanks", right next to the CEO's dog.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Male Man posted:

I've been told his name only appears in the credits under "Special Thanks", right next to the CEO's dog.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/8/23/9195035/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-impressions-pre-review

quote:

Without a doubt, this game has series creator Hideo Kojima's touch throughout, a fact we're reminded of the dozens of times the game says The Phantom Pain was directed and produced by Kojima.

Maybe they're awkwardly wording the game's atmosphere or something, then. However, I do know they overuse the word "dozen" in this article.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Jesus tits. loving seriously?

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Is there a sexy version yet?

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Jesus tits. loving seriously?

To save face, they're now saying that 15% of all the costume's proceeds go to a wildlife foundation.

quote:

Johnathon Weeks, the 33-year-old Founder and Vice President of the company selling the costume, told TIME that Costumeish has a search engine to gauge what people are searching for when it comes to costumes. “Cecil was coming up, and just like with many of the other ones, like the Ebola or the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge costumes, we see the trend from users,” he says. “Halloween is a really tricky day and you see some of the costumes come about and it’s almost like desensitizing things.”

He went on to say they haven't received a single order for it yet.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I hope this was intentional.

It's loving hilarious.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Franchescanado posted:

To save face, they're now saying that 15% of all the costume's proceeds go to a wildlife foundation.

He went on to say they haven't received a single order for it yet.

Not at sixty loving dollars.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

VendaGoat posted:

I hope this was intentional.

It's loving hilarious.

The fact that there's no space and a comma after "penis" kind of proves it was.

Stealth edit: Assuming no one on the internet tells lies and this is real.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

hey you kids, get out of my moat, it was not meant to be played in

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Hats don't lie.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Admiral Bosch posted:

I think this is more of a 'trend,' rather than a 'meme,' so I"m posting it here.

more here http://imgur.com/gallery/69p2v

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Phew! I successfully have Elsa on bypass.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

I don't think that's what her husband meant when he said he wanted an Eiffel Tower with wieners and her.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

That's just a repackaged Sexy Anthrax Nurse Costume. :colbert:

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer
That will work perfect for my sexy Breaking Bad costume, which is still very relevant.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

I thought this was a normal 1950's depiction of being a house wife. Then I noticed the iMac.

Dear god that brief period in the 90's was magical.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I love pictures like these, where are more?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Franchescanado posted:

That will work perfect for my sexy Breaking Bad costume, which is still very relevant.

Sexy meth lab cleanup technician costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt Thorne
Apr 13, 2009

So what if you bork it?

• Locked thread