Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Third World Reggin posted:

the video for it is pretty good in trumps favor, the follow up after it is not

Link?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7_HaEOIJhM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrdjM6qtkrs
https://twitter.com/marianaatencio/status/636578894741676032/video/1
http://i.imgur.com/Bqt4rOw.png

then there is some tweet about someone asking trump if he just had him kicked out of the room and trump said no

trump probably said go take care of him and security threw him out

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Oli posted:

Start a letsplay in gbs

Oh hell yes

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

I'm pretty sure it was just a monopoly ripoff.

NOTinuyasha
Oct 17, 2006

The Great Twist

Mr. Pumroy posted:

here, i made this one. i think it's perfect as is imo, and should be under every av

yooge, luxurious gang tags

testing a theory

edit: no that still doesn't work, but forums protip: if you want to break tables with a long av you can split the image, buy an avatar for each portion, save the URLs then finally combine them with [img] in the title text

Only registered members can see post attachments!

NOTinuyasha has issued a correction as of 00:04 on Aug 27, 2015

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Third World Reggin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7_HaEOIJhM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrdjM6qtkrs
https://twitter.com/marianaatencio/status/636578894741676032/video/1
http://i.imgur.com/Bqt4rOw.png

then there is some tweet about someone asking trump if he just had him kicked out of the room and trump said no

trump probably said go take care of him and security threw him out

Who will rid me of this troublesome latino journalist

Hieronymous Alloy has issued a correction as of 00:17 on Aug 27, 2015

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Pumroy posted:

the donald the trump would never shrink a jpeg. he breaks tables like he beaks skulls at wrestlemania

150x150 limit though? What to do

NOTinuyasha posted:

testing a theory

edit: no that still doesn't work, but forums protip: if you want to break tables with a long av you can split the image, buy an avatar for each portion, save the URLs then finally combine them with [img] in the title text

Says i couldnt use img tags in avatar but ok

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

NOTinuyasha
Oct 17, 2006

The Great Twist

Tautologicus posted:

Says i couldnt use img tags in avatar but ok

it'll let you if the image is another avatar.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Hitter was on the cover because he's a winner like Trump

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Hitler won Man of the Year so Trump is still kinda eating Hitler's exhaust fumes

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Hell *I* was man of the year in 2006

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

AfroLine posted:

Make one yourself :)

I don't know how :blush:

Mr. Pumroy posted:

here, i made this one. i think it's perfect as is imo, and should be under every av

yooge, luxurious gang tags

This would be amazing if it was always full size.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

Hey guys, want to join Donald Trump's shill army?

They are accepting volunteers for special people who want to watch the world burn make america great again!

http://garyforbes.wix.com/blog#!Now-seeking-Elite-Operatives/c1sbz/55bfd2e00cf2dce5af67a9db

quote:

WARNING—This is NOT for "Cream-Puffs"

Are you ready to help Donald Trump win this election?
Trump—Elite Special Ops Tactical Unit is looking for extremely motivated pro-Trump volunteers who are hell-bent on taking our country back. If you are absolutely Fed Up With Stupid Politicians (#FUWSP) and you'd like to be a part of history—read on.

What we need
We need tough, aggressive, relentless individuals to spend a few hours each week (more if you can) to post our pro-Trump ads on twitter—as responses to existing tweets—see how.

We need people who can follow instructions and orders, are dependable, and can remain cool while handling some backlash. We'll tell you exactly what you need to do and when to do it. We'll even provide you with professional graphics and scripts to insert in your tweets (for more details see the FAQs below).

It's easy—but it's tough. This is not for the faint-of-heart. We need fighters who aren't afraid of ruffling some feathers and shaking up the status quo.

If you're interested, please read the FAQs below and this blog article:

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Shadoer posted:

Hey guys, want to join Donald Trump's shill army?

They are accepting volunteers for special people who want to watch the world burn make america great again!

http://garyforbes.wix.com/blog#!Now-seeking-Elite-Operatives/c1sbz/55bfd2e00cf2dce5af67a9db

Oh man, I would definitely ironically do this, as long as I can use a fake Twitter handle and still get my real self paid.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

It's in 150x50 blocks, so how do they get on the sa hosting site or whatever that the gang tags are on?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

ralp wont tolerate larger avatars because hes against fun

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

It's in 150x50 blocks, so how do they get on the sa hosting site or whatever that the gang tags are on?

You have to change the avatar to each one and save their URLs on the server. 5 dollars per if it's an account you own, 10 dollars if it isn't. I'd make them 150x150 to save money, there's no rule that gangtags have to be 150x50 it's just convention.

TEAYCHES posted:

ralp wont tolerate larger avatars because hes against fun

I assume the admins are okay with it since you have to give them extra money, and it's funny.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Jewel Repetition posted:

You have to change the avatar to each one and save their URLs on the server. 5 dollars per if it's an account you own, 10 dollars if it isn't. I'd make them 150x150 to save money, there's no rule that gangtags have to be 150x50 it's just convention.

I assume the admins are okay with it since you have to give them extra money, and it's funny.

Oh cool, thanks for the clarification. So I pay to change my own avatar to each piece, save the direct link, pay for the next one, and then combine all the links at the end?

Here's an alternate version, not chopped up yet.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
A 35 dollar avatar..yea ok

Ill try to split it down to something more reasonable later when i give a poo poo and am on a laptop

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sir Tonk posted:

Oh cool, thanks for the clarification. So I pay to change my own avatar to each piece, save the direct link, pay for the next one, and then combine all the links at the end?

Here's an alternate version, not chopped up yet.

I don't think there's a height limit on avatars, so you really shouldn't chop it up unless you just want to give SA money.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I don't think there's a height limit on avatars, so you really shouldn't chop it up unless you just want to give SA money.

There is, and it is 150x150. It is a drat shame

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Tautologicus posted:

Ill try to split it down to something more reasonable later when i give a poo poo and am on a laptop

The image would only need three avatars plus the final one putting them together for a total of $20. And once it was done it would only cost $5 for people to give it to themselves or $10 to give it to someone else.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Tautologicus posted:

There is, and it is 150x150. It is a drat shame

I stand corrected!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jewel Repetition posted:

The image would only need three avatars plus the final one putting them together for a total of $20. And once it was done it would only cost $5 for people to give it to themselves or $10 to give it to someone else.

?? Sir tonk split it into 6 pieces

NOTinuyasha
Oct 17, 2006

The Great Twist

Tautologicus posted:

An avatar befitting Trump.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
If Trump becomes president he should be on the money. Like all of it.

$1 can be baby Trump. $5 can be boy Trump. $10 can be military academy Trump. $20 can be adult Trump. $50 can be forty-something Trump and $100 can be President Trump.

They'll be gold colored and we'll call them "Trumps" instead of dollars. Like you'd say "that'd be twenty Trumps" when someone wants to buy something in the convenience store where you work because that is your life now.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
not about the cost, it's about the size...not trying to piss everyone off with the avatar, thats what my posts are for.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Tautologicus posted:

?? Sir tonk split it into 6 pieces

Yeah, but I could make them each 150 tall, instead of 50, so that'd cut down on cost significantly since it's only 300 tall. I might try it tomorrow if I get a chance.

edit

Nevermind, figured it out.

Sir Tonk has issued a correction as of 07:19 on Aug 27, 2015

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Omi-Polari posted:

If Trump becomes president he should be on the money. Like all of it.

$1 can be baby Trump. $5 can be boy Trump. $10 can be military academy Trump. $20 can be adult Trump. $50 can be forty-something Trump and $100 can be President Trump.

They'll be gold colored and we'll call them "Trumps" instead of dollars. Like you'd say "that'd be twenty Trumps" when someone wants to buy something in the convenience store where you work because that is your life now.

yes

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

NOTinuyasha posted:

An avatar befitting Trump.

Can't stump the bump.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
magnificent.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
be amazed at the size..

Despatcher
Nov 26, 2007
Generously Syndromed
Such a luxurious avatar. The benchmark is set.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Trump buying avatar real-estate ITT.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

That is bad.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
a tower of posting opulence.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
And by "buying" I mean allowing other people to buy real-estate with their own money and use his brand on it.

Despatcher
Nov 26, 2007
Generously Syndromed

Absurd Alhazred posted:

And by "buying" I mean allowing other people to buy real-estate with their own money and use his brand on it.

11 billion dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Despatcher posted:

11 billion dollars.

Why make millions when you can leverage... billions?

• Locked thread