Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
I give it 3 days before they're saying "this black guy shot and killed two white people, why is no-one going on marches now huh?"

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Julio Cruz posted:

I give it 3 days before they're saying "this black guy shot and killed two white people, why is no-one going on marches now huh?"

I don't see them having the tact to wait that long.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I already have heard one person on FB bitching that because it was a gay black guy who, while being a violent lunatic who somehow got a gun anyway, said he thought his firings were racist plots and poo poo, that CLEARLY he's an example of our PC culture.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

Julio Cruz posted:

Leave it to Breitbart
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/26/black-gay-reporter-murders-straight-white-journalists-media-blame-the-gun/
e: full headline is "BLACK, GAY REPORTER MURDERS STRAIGHT, WHITE JOURNALISTS — MEDIA BLAME THE GUN"

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Julio Cruz posted:

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Julio Cruz posted:

Not marches, but Gretchen Carlson is already asking :byodame:'WHY ISN'T THIS A HATE CRIME!?!?!?!'

Can you go back and see what Drudge had for Dylan Roof's shooting? I don't want to touch that website with a 10 ft pole.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"WHY IS THIS NOT A HATE CRIME?!"

Well...dude's dead, we're not actually charging him with ANY crime.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Popular Thug Drink posted:

oh they do care about the tragic loss of life by criminal miscreants who harm others, but it's simply too soon to talk about gun control, it's evil to politicize a tragedy, and really we should be talking about expanded mental health care instead

She didn't even talk about gun control, she just said "We need to end gun violence." I mean I know that's what she means or whatever

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Rick_Hunter posted:

Not marches, but Gretchen Carlson is already asking :byodame:'WHY ISN'T THIS A HATE CRIME!?!?!?!'

Can you go back and see what Drudge had for Dylan Roof's shooting? I don't want to touch that website with a 10 ft pole.

From archive.org:

TheMaskedChemist
Mar 30, 2010

So he's like your hero, or what?

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

VideoTapir posted:

From archive.org:

Thanks, in the most depressing way possible. :ughh:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

VideoTapir posted:

From archive.org:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

This looks like a poster for the Saw film series so that Minion is throwing me for a loop :psyduck:

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
Those minions sure do have lovely opinions.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

:gop:

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I am loving offended that they would use that picture in a meme and cover up her creepy loving smile with their revanchist fantasy text. Come the gently caress on, guys. This isn't how we meme.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Am I crazy or does Trump look like President Koopa from the Super Mario Brothers movie?

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

Don't you dare talk about Dennis Hopper that way, you monster.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

You'd think conservatives would like section 8 housing, it keeps all the blacks filthy poors out of their gated suburbs.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

The Shortest Path posted:

You'd think conservatives would like section 8 housing, it keeps all the blacks filthy poors out of their gated suburbs.

Yeah, but they get shelter, those lazy moochers. Why in my day poor people would live on the street! And they still had to pay rent!

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

VitalSigns posted:

Game time. Guess the political persuasion of the sharer

But what about praying to the god of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY or does that only count when you're talking about black people doing things, and not just men in general?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

But what about praying to the god of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY or does that only count when you're talking about black people doing things, and not just men in general?

Personal responsibility is always for other people. Just look at how bitcoiners act when someone screws them over as opposed to when they screw someone over.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Coffee And Pie posted:

Am I crazy or does Trump look like President Koopa from the Super Mario Brothers movie?

I don't see it:

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.
So basically,

"I am capable of committing arson and possibly murder over a piece of cloth. I am evil."

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I don't see it:

That's because you're looking at the wrong actor:

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Coffee And Pie posted:

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Guilty Spork posted:

So basically,

"I am capable of committing arson and possibly murder over a piece of cloth. I am evil."

It's actually many levels of awful. Notice "section 8 housing." They're assuming that only poor people would dare to protest anything in America and that non-poor people are all conservatives because they Get It. The assumption is that only poor people vote for liberals for the free poo poo they'll get and only poor people protest conservatives. See, conservatives are the real Americans!

It's also on the level of "I will literally burn your house down for doing something that the courts have defended as free speech multiple times." As much as people wank all over the constitution and bill of rights they really, really like to silence people that disagree with them. It's like "well it's freedom of speech, accept..." I could see arguments over "don't burn flags in stupid ways it's a fire hazard" but complaining about the free speech side is stupid.

Give that section 8 housing is also associated with minorities I can't help but assume it's a racist pile of crap too. It's a message that those people should know their place, shut up, and be grateful they have a home at all. Fuckers probably don't even have jobs...why do I have the support their drug habits?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The Shortest Path posted:

It's been a long while since conservatives cared more about making themselves better off than about making sure others are worse off.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

So you burned a property owned by a private landlord because of what the tenant did?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

VideoTapir posted:

So you burned a property owned by a private landlord because of what the tenant did?

Making blacks and poors even more worse off than them trumps even private property rights, it's their most sacred belief.

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.
It has begun :unsmigghh:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Remember when the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands killed all those straight white people? That's why we need to ban IEDs. Or legalize IEDs. I don't even know.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

If we ban guns the criminals will just magically acquire huge stockpiles of artillery shells (which is what most Iraqi IEDs were made out of).

Like, I'm not even anti-gun, but seriously, that's not the kind of poo poo you just find lying around.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Just ask if they want to put his corpse on trial.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Baronjutter posted:

Making blacks and poors even more worse off than them trumps even private property rights, it's their most sacred belief.

Could also be that they don't actually know what "Section 8 housing" is.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

VideoTapir posted:

Could also be that they don't actually know what "Section 8 housing" is.

They're free houses that the government gives to illegals.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

It's amazing that they think Dylan's ownership of a Confederate flag was what the movement to take them down from public buildings was all about.

TheLoquid
Nov 5, 2008

That symbol of gay supremacy, the rainbow flag

How do you even come up with that thought without you brain shutting down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I love nothing more than the "WHY AREN'T PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT [thing that everyone is talking about], HUH? I BET IT'S BECAUSE OF [reflection of speaker's persecution complex]!!!!"